Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG (30548 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by saint047(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2015
Criticising and leading are very different things. Prior to this time, GMB was a career critics. He famously said "Subsidy is a fraud"...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Sijo01(f): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2015
Another gworo eater called out from retirement. Well done booohari.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by obinnajr(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2015
gbnebdeb
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Since his not ibo, I have no problem with dat appointment...carry go sir, d only post d ibos will hold is gateman or cleaner
sounds childish.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by saint047(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2015
There is no silence as loud as the one where your conscience keeps asking you "Did you even understand the #Change you campaigned for?"

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Segadem(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Since his not ibo, I have no problem with dat appointment...carry go sir, d only post d ibos will hold is gateman or cleaner
u no dhey fear?
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2015
another 95% beneficiary

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by alhassanlens(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2015
I knw sum people will cum here and shout northern agenda..... Carry on mr.president.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Truckpusher(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Keep fooling yourself , by the time they will use sentiment and a well laid out plan and give false identity to Boko Haram terrorists you'll understand better. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Charlydot2(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2015
Nathokes:
Buhari appoints Azizi as NIMC DG

A retired Director of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), Engr. Aliyu Azizi, has been appointed the Director General of the Commission by President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to the statement from the NIMC General Manager, Corporate Communications in Abuja, Abdul-Hamid Umar, his appointment which takes immediate effect was as a result of the expiration of the tenure of Mr. Chris Onyemenam as the DG/CEO of NIMC.

In the statement, Umar stated: “President Buhari has approved the appointment of Engr. Aliyu Aziz Abubakar, as the new Director General and Chief Executive Officer of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC).

“Engr. Aziz was a pioneer staff of NIMC and the Director, Information Technology/National Identity Database Department of NIMC before he retired in 2014. With more than thirty years’ of post qualification experience in Engineering & Information Technology, spanning both the private and public sectors, Engr. Aziz holds a B.Eng in Civil Engineering and M.Sc in Structural Engineering with Specialty in Computer Aided Design from the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria.”

https://www.today.ng/news/national/42230/buhari-appoints-azizi-as-nimc-dg?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

well it is obvious that igbos are not part of buharis government, na change....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Goahead(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbophobic b1tch, Igbos are not asslickers like your kinsmen. Now, off you go and hug another tree.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Blizzy9ja: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Peeps like u make dem(Igbos) hate Nigeria d more... U make it look like a particular people own dis country, U should just die and rot in hell

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nasman(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2015
Waiting for anti north comments. The early u realised that there 3 geopolitical zones in the north, the better chance u have ahead wailers
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Chai !
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by fav444(f): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2015
capable hands from any region should do d work with visible results o. Am only concern about recycling old wines while d new ones are wasting away. God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by tolexy007(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
You are just a kd, u should b sch by now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by stexsy(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
an igbo gateman anywhere can feed and cloth you till you die.....

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by simplycarro: 9:45am On Nov 24, 2015
That former Ibo DG should be charged for high level corruption.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by cruzita(f): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2015
even if him appoint aziza(broom)as a minister it wont change d fact DAT he is clueless and only useful in photographs

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by IbukaDantata: 9:45am On Nov 24, 2015
Answer not a fool according to his/her fooly lest you be like him--- Proverb 26 vs 4

For all the fools mentionings igbos in their foolish comments.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:

Can somebody buy this TOOL sanitary pad?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by calaway: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
THE FUNNIEST THING IS THE FCT HIS OFFICE IS LOCATED AND THE ROADS TAHT LEAD TO HIS OFFICE INCLUDING THE ROAD WARDEN AND TRAFFIC LIGHTS AND THE HIS OFFICE BUILDING INCLUDING THE FURNISHING AND ELECTRICITY IN HIS OFFICE THE STAFF IN THAT OFFICE AND HIS SALARY ALLOWANCES AND PENSION IS ALL PAID FOR WITH IBO CRUDE OIL PROCEEDS.
WHAT AN INJUSTICE!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2015
jane0000:
Another northerner. cheesy #na joke I dey joke o# I love PMB.
I love ur pretty look more.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by noleon22(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
There are igbos like me lady! I 'd rather u comport urself.. Hating aint gonna make u better than us!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by j4sure(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2015
congrats bro

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by mrdeba(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
easy bro, preach ONE NIGERIA
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:

Una can find trouble!!!!? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by QuotaSystem: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Yes. Hang yourself.

SMH.

eaglechild:
Northocracy continues.
He had to call up someone from retirement so that a northerner would occupy the position.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by saammyy(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
I tried so hard not to insult u, and believe me i wont. But why is it that u reason like a goat?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant / Half Of CBN Looting: Gowon Denies Allegation Says 'It Is Rubbish' / You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.