Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG (30549 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by calaway: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

What Ibo crude oil proceeds? undecided
Did u put ur sense in fixed deposit?

YOU HAVE SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE PARASITE... SE AND SS CRUDE OIL IS WHAT YOUR LIFE HANGS ON...DONT EVEN THINK THAT THE SS ENJOYS TO SHARE ITS OIL WITH YOU EITHER... YOU DAYS ARE NUMBERED.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by MrGerald(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Without Igbos this country will be a boring entity and nothing will work, even your leaders knows it, old generation like you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Osu175(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Lolz! oh boy you don finish this guy!
Make meaningful contribution, they will not except to dey rubbish themselves for public!
The funniest thing be say no be only him, people of his like mind still like him post.
SMH. What a pity!
Free them!!! In my hometown Ohafia,at a certain age(60-63),in each village,each individual in an age grade donated 60,000+ and they use it to build or construct something for the village. Thats why ohafia is almost as beautiful as umuahia,if not more.the festival is called otu omu
We hustlers and are not looking at what the government ll do for us!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by DropShot: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2015
donofdons:

When we said he was a bigot...they said it is a lie
When we said he is clueless....the said it was a lie
When we said he will not reform the oil industry....they said he was oil minister
When we said he will not fight corruption....the said he is a saint
When we said he could not fight boko haram.....the said he once annexed chad
When we said he would not help our economy.....the said he will make dollar equal to naira

Now some of the wiser ones are saying

He is a bigot
He is clueless
He have worsened the oil industry and we cue for 10hr to get petrol
He has not arrested even one corrupt person execept the man that once overthrew him
Boko haram is killing with reckless abbandon
Our economy is about to collapse and foreigners have ran away

While the dumb ones are shouting sai buhari in fuel line.....the wise ones lead by the angelic host are shouting [size=18pt]BRING BACK GEJ[/size]

If this is change please [size=18pt]BRING BACK CORRUPTION
[/size][/b]
Bring back Jonathan in 2019. You hear?
grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by dikeigbo2(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Since his not ibo, I have no problem with dat appointment...carry go sir, d only post d ibos will hold is gateman or cleaner

Kestohate,why are you displaying your stupidity and hate now,even if you are fatherd by daura camel and breastfeed by a sokoto lunatic mother doesn't give you de gut to spew trash ,hiding under hijad to perpetrate evil is so deceitful........ IBO is spelt IGBO
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by DropShot: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2015
Charlydot2:
well it is obvious that igbos are not part of buharis government, na change....
Igbos be Nigerians? undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by yorke1: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2015
hahn:

Let's talk about your album then. I heard you have 10 hit tracks waiting to be composed grin

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by jice(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2015
this guy has no confidence in the youth
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by kannymoore(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2015
Sijo01:
Another gworo eater called out from retirement. Well done booohari.

Madam...
Is there any of the three "major" tribes in nigeria that don't eat kolanut even right from pre-colonial times?

What the heck is wrong with some of us people nowadays! Some once intelligent people keep making very foolish utterances nowadays on nairaland... and it's sad to note that these were the same people who only a few years ago opened treads and posted comments that were insightful, thoughtful and lucid.

It really very sad.

For real.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2015
There are 3 geopolitical zones in d north as well as 3 in d south making a total of 6. There's a good number of xtians in d north too as well as different ethnic groups (not every northerner is Hausa/Fulani).

However, when an appointment is made from d north, some biased goats start shouting about marginalization as if d entire north is one ethnic group or zone.
But when its made from d south, these same set of goats will start checking whether d person is Ibo, Ijaw, Yoruba or whatever.
The same treatment u give to d north, apply it to d south.
When Ibe Kachikwu was appointed, some sons of hate quickly disowned him that he's from SS n not SE even though he's Ibo. Yet they're quick to include his hometown Onicha-Ugbo under their useless biafra map.
Before d electn, we were all hearing how PMB was gonna islamize Nigeria n turn it to a muslim caliphate. After election, d 'religious bigot' mantra has been dropped and d 'ethnic bigot' mantra picked.
The SGF is a xtian pastor from a minority tribe in d north. Yet d sons of hate will behave as if they didn't see dat one. What nonsense!
For ur information a lot of Buhari's appointees are not even his kinsmen and they're xtians n all his appointments so far are constitutional. So shut d hell up n look for sth to wail about.
Another fact, since Nigeria gained independence, no HAUSA person has ruled it n yet we keep hearing abt Hausa/Fulani hegemony. Prove me wrong if u can.
Look at Asari Dokubo, when he was forming solidarity with those from d north central, he dropped d title of 'North Central' n referred to them as 'middle belt'. But when he wants 2 attack d north, he'll include dsame middle belt pple. What nonsense!
16yrs of democracy n d south ruled 14yrs out of it n yet we keep hearing 'north this north that'
Nairalanders will never have sense.

And b4 u say trash, I'm from delta state in d SS and i'm apolitical (though of cos I prefer PMB to GEJ)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by gurunlocker: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2015
if not that each state are to provide ministers , I'm sure dullarpo will give the minister slot to 90% northerners....... Now the ish of minister has ended, we are back to appointment of northerners and old people.

no provision for youth.... if we talk, they say as much as the best fit the position.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2015
calaway:

YOU HAVE SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE PARASITE... SE AND SS CRUDE OIL IS WHAT YOUR LIFE HANGS ON...DONT EVEN THINK THAT THE SS ENJOYS TO SHARE ITS OIL WITH YOU EITHER... YOU DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

I read petroleum engineering and I'm from an oil-producing community in Delta state.
So I ask u again, which SE oil?
Better go n collect that ur sense u kept in fixed deposit
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by donofdons: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2015
ChokolateBoss:
There are 3 geopolitical zones in d north as well as 3 in d south making a total of 6. There's a good number of xtians in d north too as well as different ethnic groups (not every northerner is Hausa/Fulani).

However, when an appointment is made from d north, some biased goats start shouting about marginalization as if d entire north is one ethnic group or zone.
But when its made from d south, these same set of goats will start checking whether d person is Ibo, Ijaw, Yoruba or whatever.
When Ibe Kachikwu was appointed, some sons of hate quickly disowned him that he's from SS n not SE even though he's Ibo. Yet they're quick to include his hometown Onicha-Ugbo under their useless biafra map.
Before d electn, we were all hearing how PMB was gonna islamize Nigeria n turn it to a muslim caliphate. After election, d 'religious bigot' mantra has been dropped and d 'ethnic bigot' mantra picked.
The SGF is a xtian pastor from a minority tribe in d north. Yet d sons of hate will behave as if they didn't see dat one. What nonsense!
For ur information a lot of Buhari's appointees are not even his kinsmen and they're xtians n all his appointments so far are constitutional. So shut d hell up n look for sth to wail about.
Another fact, since Nigeria gained independence, no HAUSA person has ruled it n yet we keep hearing abt Hausa/Fulani hegemony. Prove me wrong if u can.
Look at Asari Dokubo, when he was forming solidarity with those from d north central, he dropped d title of 'North Central' n referred to them as 'middle belt'. But when he wants 2 attack d north, he'll include dsame middle belt pple. What nonsense!
16yrs of democracy n d south ruled 14yrs out of it n yet we keep hearing 'north this north that'

And b4 u say trash, I'm from delta state in d SS and i'm apolitical (though of cos I prefer PMB to GEJ)

You are a disgrace to your motherland and i am sure you are either a yoruboid itshekiri or an urhobo or isoko man in denial just like okotie eboh an urhobo man that abbandoned his tribe and celebrated becoming itshekiri and was killed by kaduna nzeogwu a fellow deltan for being a triator just like you. You are a disgrace to ala nso and i cause you with all the curses in psalm 109
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Sijo01(f): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2015
kannymoore:

Madam...
Is there any of the three "major" tribes in nigeria that don't eat kolanut even right from pre-colonial times?

What the heck is wrong with some of us people nowadays! Some once intelligent people keep making very foolish utterances nowadays on nairaland... and it's sad to note that these were the same people who only a few years ago opened treads and posted comments that were insightful, thoughtful and lucid.

It really very sad.

For real.

What exactly is your point oga?
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by jane0000(f): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2015
permsec:
Relax young man. You've aired ur mind, Nobody will flog you. Stop being a coward.
@young man, Are u okay
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by saintkel(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2015
alhassanlens:
I knw sum people will cum here and shout northern agenda..... Carry on mr.president.
another northerner
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by ODUBEZE: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2015
nwaanambra1:

You gave PDP and Goodluck Jonathan 16 years to turn your country into an eldorado - and they failed you woefully!

Then democratically, you gave APC and Buhari 4 years to achieve this change you so desired - its just 8 months and u r already complaining.

Don't forget the great economic disaster perpetrated by PDP still have to be straightened out first and the society straightened out morally and otherwise before any meaningful development will follow.

APC govt has not even started implementing their own budget - they are still pushing the country on PDP's disastrous budget.

Why are we so impatient with this government? why are we so in a haste to paint it black?

Why cant we let them use this four years and prove what they can do - after all if we are not satisfied with their performance, we still have our PVC!

Whatever happened to fairness and equity.
Guy, you kept blaming the PDP! PDP is no longer in power!
APC is! please let that sink in!
So anything happening now is on APC!
Why?
1. They knew that the PDP according to you misruled Nigeria for 16years before applying for this job!
2. They pointed out many of PDP mistakes and promise to correct it if they are voted in!
3. Now, let me ask you, if. Nigeria were to be your company and you employed these people, but noticed that they are not what they say they are;
That your company is even in a worse shape than it was, will U keep them till the end?
4. Will you be this happy watching your company folding in your very own eyes?
5. It is bad enough that we cannot do anything to change our leaders now but please stop making excuses for them!
6. I am a Nigerian but PMB leadership style is causing serious division! worst is that he is not correcting these mistake!
7. Before you start saying GEJ did the same, remember that during his era,
a. He worked more in the North than in any other region.
b. The vice president was not Igbo
c. Neither is the senate president and House of Rep.
d. Even the minister of Agriculture
e. Even his kitchen cabinet represent federal character! etc
The truth is that it has never being this bad in the history of this country!
Six month is more than enough to make even a LITTLE turn around wherever you find yourself IF U KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
So please quit adding insults on injury by making excuses. Rather let's be hopeful. I think I prefer HOPE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by mapet: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2015
dason4life:
The rate at which retired old men are being awarded with paid-roles opportunities, positions and employment
instead of leaving them to their pension is something else. angry

The youths are jobless due to unemployment and the employed ones will be having their salaries slashed
very soon. embarassed

Not blaming anybody, just saying my own.

***200 million mumu***

So to solve the unemployment problem of the so called "jobless youth" is to employ one as Director General of NIMC? Abeg which drugs are you taking or should be taking?
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2015
donofdons:

You are a disgrace to your motherland and i am sure you are either a yoruboid itshekiri or an urhobo or isoko man in denial just like okotie eboh an urhobo man that abbandoned his tribe and celebrated becoming itshekiri and was killed by kaduna nzeogwu a fellow deltan for being a triator just like you. You are a disgrace to ala nso and i cause you with all the curses in psalm 109

Lol. Craze pple evrywhr.
Argumentum ad hominem fallacy.
Counter my points n stop d childish insults. Its for kids. Prove dat ur skul fees is not a waste.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by DaGC(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Another fact, since Nigeria gained independence, [b]no HAUSA person has ruled it n yet we keep hearing abt Hausa/Fulani hegemony. [/b]Prove me wrong if u can.

Dude Abdulsalami Abubakar is Hausa. I wont even get into the Hausa/Fulani hegemony. #Peace
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by ODUBEZE: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2015
mapet:

So to solve the unemployment problem of the so called "jobless youth" is to employ one as Director General of NIMC? Abeg which drugs are you taking or should be taking?
It might not solve all but it will solve ONE.
In your opinion, 100-1 is it still the same?
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by calaway: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

I read petroleum engineering and I'm from an oil-producing community in Delta state.
So I ask u again, which SE oil?
Better go n collect that ur sense u kept in fixed deposit

YOU ARE A BASTARD... LOOK ELSWHERE FOR YOUR FATHER.....GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND...UKWA WEST IN ABIA STATE PRODUCING SINCE 1972, Abiaziem in Oguta, Imo State Nigeria since 1978 and infact the largest onshore deposit in west africa, aguleri in anambra state etc.........
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2015
DaGC:

Dude Abdulsalami Abubakar is Hausa. I wont even get into the Hausa/Fulani hegemony. #Peace

Wrong. He's from Gwari ethnic group in Niger state.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by ril19(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2015
What Does This Military Man Know About The Job?

Why Must Every Government Re Cycle?

Naija.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by DaGC(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Wrong. He's from Gwari ethnic group in Niger state.

Abdulsalami Alhaji Abubakar hails from the Hausa ethnic group and was born on 13 June 1942 in Minna, Niger State.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulsalam_Abubakar
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by mapet: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2015
jice:
this guy has no confidence in the youth

Is the position of Director General of NIMC a job to "compensate" the jobless youths?
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2015
mapet:

Read my post again, but this time slowly. If there is anybody that sensible around you (I wish you will be able to identify one), invite such to explain it to you.

FYI
If you still didn't get it, quote me again, if you are lucky, I'll spare a little time to explain to you . . . just
that it's a waste of time trying to make a fool see reasons in things that are obviously clear.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by mapet: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2015
dason4life:

Read my post again, but this time slowly. If there is anybody that sensible around you (I wish you will be able to identify one), invite such to explain it to you.

FYI
If you still didn't get it, quote me again, if you are lucky, I'll spare a little time to explain to you . . . just
that it's a waste of time trying to make a fool see reasons in things that are obviously clear.

Regardless of your vitriol, your level of reasoning is reflected in your baseless point......

Do you know what NIMC is?
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by mapet: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2015
ODUBEZE:

It might not solve all but it will solve ONE.
In your opinion, 100-1 is it still the same?

Do you know what NIMC is? or better still tell me which country uses the position of the head a body as sensitive as that of Identity management to compensate jobless youths?
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2015
mapet:

Regardless of your vitriol, your level of reasoning is reflected in your baseless point......

Do you know what NIMC is?

No I don't, I have never been to school before,
I don't even know how to make use of Google to get information that are unknown
to me. embarassed

Kindly tell me, what is NIMC?
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 24, 2015
mapet:

Is the position of Director General of NIMC a job to "compensate" the jobless youths?

But we have experienced youth that are not retired, why not them?
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Junior66(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2015
For all the shouts of Northernocracy and Northern appointments, nobody has been appointed from Kogi State. Or are we also part of the famous 5%? O, i forgot. They are no kwompetent people in Kogi state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri / Ambode, Ajimobi, Akpabio Grace Osinbajo’s Thanksgiving Service In Ogun (pics) / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Lists 6 Areas Government Must Focus On

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.