Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG (30547 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Dee60: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2015
saint047:
There is no silence as loud as the one where your conscience keeps asking you "Did you even understand the #Change you campaigned for?"

You really hit it on the head.

Where is the plan? If there was none before election should they have not made one after they have won? Directors without direction? Ministers without agenda?

Do I even understand the change I campaigned for?

Legislators are back to the business of 'summons'. You wonder if the governors are governing states or ruling the night clubs!

What has changed?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by simplisity(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Since his not ibo, I have no problem with dat appointment...carry go sir, d only post d ibos will hold is gateman or cleaner
My brother, from d begining ibos dont depend on any one to succeed, including d governmnt, thats y they r calling for biafra.They r purely hustlers and they succeed virtualy in everything they do. Yorubas and Housas r d lazy ones that depend soo much in Government, especialy Housas. So, if governmt changes for good, they smile, if it changes for bad, they cry. For example, u can see who r crying more now our country is bad. And let me remind u, Ibos r the jews of Africa, if u curse them, ur cursed, if u bless them, ur blessed, according to d scriptur.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by 9izone(f): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2015
End time appointment grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by busyfishing(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2015
wailers be wailing that he is yet another northerner...but he has experience as a pioneer staff that rose to the level of director..He also has impeccable academic qualifications in line with his appointment... But wailers must still wail regardless
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by nwaanambra1(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Airforce1:

Politics in Nigeria is so fuckedup..
.. I dont want to be part of it.

In the last election, I campaigned for jonathan but voted for buhari thinking he's a saint.. I just realised he is not.

He's only a pretender.
A promise and fail president.

He promised me "change" during his election campaign.
But today I cant buy fuel to run my car and generator.
epileptic power supply and insecurity now the order of the day in nigeria.

[b]I feel I betrayed president jonathan.
[/b] sad sad

You gave PDP and Goodluck Jonathan 16 years to turn your country into an eldorado - and they failed you woefully!

Then democratically, you gave APC and Buhari 4 years to achieve this change you so desired - its just 8 months and u r already complaining.

Don't forget the great economic disaster perpetrated by PDP still have to be straightened out first and the society straightened out morally and otherwise before any meaningful development will follow.

APC govt has not even started implementing their own budget - they are still pushing the country on PDP's disastrous budget.

Why are we so impatient with this government? why are we so in a haste to paint it black?

Why cant we let them use this four years and prove what they can do - after all if we are not satisfied with their performance, we still have our PVC!

Whatever happened to fairness and equity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by zomoears(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2015
2019 in motion.we may use the national Id card to vote in 2019 and this guy is being positioned accordingly.

First INEC- northerner.

NIMC- northerner.

We de look o...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by dancewith: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2015
Whoever is the MOD of this thread deserves to be removed for allowing the use of this platform to fester ethnic bigotry and divisive tendencies. This is how the Rwandan Genocide started with some electronic platforms used as support base to fester and spread hatred and division. For the owner of this site, it is time to monitor in real time the activities of your members or become an outlet where serious minded folks abhor and known mostly for its nefarious contents and junked egalitarian smears
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by alexohams2000(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2015
hahn:

Let's talk about your album then. I heard you have 10 hit tracks waiting to be composed grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahananahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha
This guy, you wicked fa!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by mizzyboy007: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Since his not ibo, I have no problem with dat appointment...carry go sir, d only post d ibos will hold is gateman or cleaner
You are a FAT F.O.O.L.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by permsec: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2015
jane0000:
Another northerner. cheesy #na joke I dey joke o# I love PMB.
Relax young man. You've aired ur mind, Nobody will flog you. Stop being a coward.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by amjoseph19: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
I perfectly understand your pain slu*t. You are being f*cked all holes by the igbos. While Your brothers boko haram are killing your kinsmen. What a miserable life you must be living. Ooh...!!! We igbos are really sorry for you.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Osu175(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Even Nollywood knows the part of Nigeria dat gatemen and cleaner jobs are meant for.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Victorate001: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2015
Its quite unfortunate its our youth who rant APC and PDP that should mount pressure on the govt to feel the heat of unemployment and economical degradation daily. When will the youths be given opportunity in governance if not to take them to go and kill or snatch ballot boxes for these so called politicians. And one of the senseless beings here be ranting igbo and no igbo appointment well, the earlier you realize that its the same criminals and old niggas that are in the system are still running it in place of your time, the better for you. Youths must stand up to take our place in governance and we need employments and not unrealizable promises.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by teamchocolate: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2015
I don't know why u pple talk without thinking.. do u work in NIMC? What do u know.. the DG is a career civil servant.. the man who was there before was ibo and his tenure had expired.. Azizi was next in line.....

Receive sense IJN. Ode!!!

eaglechild:
Northocracy continues.
He had to call up someone from retirement so that a northerner would occupy the position.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by ODUBEZE: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2015
donofdons:

When we said he was a bigot...they said it is a lie
When we said he is clueless....the said it was a lie
When we said he will not reform the oil industry....they said he was oil minister
When we said he will not fight corruption....the said he is a saint
When we said he could not fight boko haram.....the said he once annexed chad
When we said he would not help our economy.....the said he will make dollar equal to naira

Now some of the wiser ones are saying

He is a bigot
He is clueless
He have worsened the oil industry and we cue for 10hr to get petrol
He has not arrested even one corrupt person execept the man that once overthrew him
Boko haram is killing with reckless abbandon
Our economy is about to collapse and foreigners have ran away

While the dumb ones are shouting sai buhari in fuel line.....the wise ones lead by the angelic host are shouting [size=18pt]BRING BACK GEJ[/size]

If this is change please [size=18pt]BRING BACK CORRUPTION
[/size][/b]
hmmmmmmm
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by hahn(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2015
alexohams2000:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahananahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha
This guy, you wicked fa!!!

grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by calaway: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2015
Dahveydson:
Sigh

I don't understand this system of calling someone from retirement to come head an agency. Are there not capable assistant directors that can take over? Smh

THE ASSISTANT DIRECTORS ARE NOT MUSLIM NORTHERNERS
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=kestolove95 post=40347213]Since his not ibo, I have no problem with dat appointment...carry go sir, d only post d ibos will hold is gateman or cleaner

F**k ur mama bitch! A**hole lik don't talk wen reasonable are talkin
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Divinehenrich(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Why do you have so much hatred on Igbos

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by calaway: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2015
teamchocolate:
I don't know why u pple talk without thinking.. do u work in NIMC? What do u know.. the DG is a career civil servant.. the man who was there before was ibo and his tenure had expired.. Azizi was next in line.....

Receive sense IJN. Ode!!!

OLODO!!! U DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE WORD RETIRED.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by teamchocolate: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2015
Ur the olodo. If u believe everything u read!
If u don't work in NIMC, pls shut the f**k up

calaway:

OLODO!!! U DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE WORD RETIRED.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by chiddye(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by ODUBEZE: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2015
Osu175:

Even Nollywood knows the part of Nigeria dat gatemen and cleaner jobs are meant for.
Lolz! oh boy you don finish this guy!
Make meaningful contribution, they will not except to dey rubbish themselves for public!
The funniest thing be say no be only him, people of his like mind still like him post.
SMH. What a pity!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by leookagbare: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2015
Bro's, who remember ushbebe From "Ays Crib"?. If you do, follow this link to watch or download one of him comedy video. LMAO grin grin, THIS VIDEO TO FUNNY ABEg. just watch and see d kind English.... download video here. http://medianehd.com/2015/11/comedy-skit-ushbebe-ft-toyin-aimakhu-arabinrin/
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Wabiaezoba(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2015
H
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by ucnwafor(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2015
jane0000:
Another northerner. cheesy #na joke I dey joke o# I love PMB.
you look take away pretty, hoping we can found out something new!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by greatiyk4u(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2015
Charlydot2:
Can we take a look at buharis appointment? Why is it mostly north, but he said he belong to one Nigeria...

U forgot that the outgoing DG is a southerner
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Wabiaezoba(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2015
@Kestolove.EVEN FOOLS ARE AMAZED BY YOUR FOOLISHNESS

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:

WTF? Hateful, two penny, money grubbing, hungry daughter of a cancerous wh0re... you want to incite tribal bashing in this nice thread? bloody, cheap grimey slutt!
i bet u get molested by your uneducated father and hiv positive brother everynight!! lemme gues you had to suck alotta cork to get money to buy data for this post right?

i bet you die of breast cancer before u turn 50, and your corpse will be used as gun power in an ISIS bomb!!! even lucifer will reject your putrid soul because it would be too foul to be tortured for eternity!
then your damned soul will be cursed to roam forever in oblivion for all the babies you aborted !!! f00l your mates have graduated instead u have a PHD in abortionism

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2015
calaway:

THE FUNNIEST THING IS THE FCT HIS OFFICE IS LOCATED AND THE ROADS TAHT LEAD TO HIS OFFICE INCLUDING THE ROAD WARDEN AND TRAFFIC LIGHTS AND THE HIS OFFICE BUILDING INCLUDING THE FURNISHING AND ELECTRICITY IN HIS OFFICE THE STAFF IN THAT OFFICE AND HIS SALARY ALLOWANCES AND PENSION IS ALL PAID FOR WITH IBO CRUDE OIL PROCEEDS.
WHAT AN INJUSTICE!!!

What Ibo crude oil proceeds? undecided
Did u put ur sense in fixed deposit?
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by babestella: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2015
fav444:
capable hands from any region should do d work with visible results o. Am only concern about recycling old wines while d new ones are wasting away. God help Nigeria.

The retired director will come in now and retire all the assistant directors that should had taken over from. Something tells me that the next in line that should had taken over is from the south, either south south or south east.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC / Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. / Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.