Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border (71551 Views)

3 Patriot Missiles Fails To Bring Down Russian Made Drone / Breaking News: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet For Violating Its Airspace / Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Missy89(f): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
freshcvvs:

This is an unintelligent statement coming from someone who should know what superpowers do in situations like this.

So tell me what will Russia do ?
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by sukkot: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool

Big bredrin, celestial beings don't use gifs. grin

Let's focus on the war these fvckers are trying hard to bring to our doorstep.

Who knows what's next? London isn't safe, bruddah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qibupa5WiI
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
Missy89:

Lol I see you are still acting stupid. So lemme get this straight. So the Russian mod released a snipet of what they have in syria and later denied it and then asked idiiots like you who believed it in the first place to do more research online so you can know what the s400 really look like.

Are you fucking 5tupid
[/s]

I thought you were leaving to go suck dyck, scandalous sket?

Plonker, they released a video and discerning folks zoomed it out and saw the 96L6 which is the standard battery acquisition radar in the S-400. And the Russian denied it deployed s400, just like should to avoid unnecessary escalation. How many times have different countries done the same and denied it?

Oh, if it had been something useful to help ya idiotic propaganda, you would've been the first to cite different cases where Russia said something and denied it. But cos this doesn't suit what you're paid for with se.men from uncircumcised dycks - you want to argue against it, no? Didn't Russia deny it sent troops to Crimea? What about Ukraine? You were loud about those ones, weren't you? - effing despicable cu.nt.

Post proofs of the UK shooting down a Russian plane in Syria and a 4th gen jet with stealth capabilities - or shut the fvck up, you slimy bonobo.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Lucasbalo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Eneze1:
Why do some people like taking panadol for another man's headache? I can't really comprehend why people are insulting themselve over this issue.
Good point.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Tkester: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
But honestly I think Turkey over reacted. Since Russia and Turkey are not at war, the best turkey would have done was to intercept the plane. Moreso since the plane was UNARMED, shooting it down amounts to an act of war. I believe that Putin will not let this slide, just watching his body posture in the press conference reveals an intent to retaliate
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Idrismusty97(m): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
fineguy11:
endorgan must signed his death warrant.....this is a easy one for RUSSIA....PUTIN WILL ARM THE KURDS!!Turkey wants war,they will see war...
Hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qibupa5WiI

Brev, these fvckers are just making us live in fear.

Paris is close to home and 7/7 is still fresh in my mind.

Do you know how I've to observe everywhere closely everyday on the train and underground when going to work?

That's the type of fvcked up life the fvckers in Washington want us to live with the devilish ISIS they created and the stupid ragheaded country, Turkey, is trying to escalate things now.

And you have got village fvckers on here who eat, sleep, wake, and pee propaganda always coming here to post outright lies. Muthaphuck all these people.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Tkester: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:
[s][/s]

Post proofs of the UK shooting down a Russian plane in Syria and a 4th gen jet with stealth capabilities - or shut the fvck up, you slimy bonobo.

I've been waiting for that proof since morning, in fact that's the reason why I'm still on this thread. It seems the the proof is taking forever.

Leaves thread!
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
yeah you need to move to aberdeen lolzzz

Loool.

You know I can't leave my city. Scotland is too cold, man.

Fvck these people.

I remember 7/7 just like yesterday.

At least back then I never really left South London that much and a few months later, I ran off to Uni.

This one won't be funny. Who knows who'll be the collateral damage?

Even these days, you have to be watchful when you go to crowded places... grin
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by freshcvvs: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Missy89:

Why not wait rather than the ignorant assumption you made?

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by sukkot: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Brev, these fvckers are just making us live in fear.

Paris is close to home and 7/7 is still fresh in my mind.

Do you know how I've to observe everywhere closely everyday on the train and underground when going to work?

That's the type of fvcked up life the fvckers in Washington want us to live with the devilish ISIS they created and the stupid ragheaded country, Turkey, is trying to escalate things now.

And you have got village fvckers on here who eat, sleep, wake, and pee propaganda always coming here to post outright lies. Muthaphuck all these people.
yeah well its all a sign of the times my brother. the day of reckoning is here. its time to separate the sheep and the goats and this period we are entering in ? you better hope you are one of the sheeps or you may just end up being one of the collateral damage in this carnage that will ensue to usher in this new world age. we are right at the door-step of a new age but it will be ushered in amidst much violence and bloodshed. you better hope you are a sheep and not a goat. am telling ya Shymmex grin grin
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tkester:

I've been waiting for that proof since morning, in fact that's the reason why I'm still on this thread. It seems the the proof is taking forever.

Leaves thread!

The plonkers will never post any proofs cos they were just spouting porkies everywhere.

Effing cu.nts. grin
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by fineguy11(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Missy89:

u're comparing turkish military to that of russia...immediately they shut down the plane,the coward othman,ran to NATO,to play victim...erdogan's nightmare is about to come true,,TURKEY wld be engulfed in a bitter civil war soon,,the KURDS have must got a new ally in RUSSIA..
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Tkester: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
Breaking:

Obama supports Turkey after it shot down Russian jet
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Missy89(f): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
freshcvvs:

Why not wait rather than the ignorant assumption you made?

So if nothing substantial happens. will you come back here and admit you are unintelligent?
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by jamst2(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
himmm! Could this event have something to do with the jumia's advert of 'black friday' on november 27 or there is something else,cos the illuminatis are good @ numerological messages.

But,this is what i have said before that these zionist globalist bankers want a major war in other to save face from the current economic crisis.

huh! Shit can happen any time soon.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by sukkot: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

You know I can't leave my city. Scotland is too cold, man.

Fvck these people.

I remember 7/7 just like yesterday.

At least back then I never really left South London that much and a few months later, I ran off to Uni.

This one won't be funny. Who knows who'll be the collateral damage?

Even these days, you have to be watchful when you go to crowded places... grin
yeah i am sure if you moved just a bit up north to milton keynes you will be quite safe. lots of naija there too. but ? the ultimate protection is celestial protection from Yah. wink
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by freshcvvs: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
Missy89:

So if nothing substantial happens. will you come back here and admit you are unintelligent?

Be sensible na, you said they will only bark and rant and do nada, i said why not wait... so does this statement of yours make any sense? grin
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
yeah well its all a sign of the times my brother. the day of reckoning is here. its time to separate the sheep and the goats and this period we are entering in ? you better hope you are one of the sheeps or you may just end up being one of the collateral damage in this carnage that will ensue to usher in this new world age. we are right at the door-step of a new age but it will be ushered in amidst much violence and bloodshed. you better hope you are a sheep and not a goat. am telling ya Shymmex grin grin

Lool.

The most high loves me and I won't be a collateral damage. Hopefully, the chicken would go home across the Atlantic to roost. And also destroy all the blinkered fvckers who help them in spreading propaganda everywhere. grin
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
yeah i am sure if you moved just a bit up north to milton keynes you will be quite safe. lots of naija there too. but ? the ultimate protection is celestial protection from Yah. wink

Lol.

I love MK though but there's nothing there. Went up there a few times back in the day to link chics.

Beautiful and well planned place to raise a family - but not for a nyggah like me right now. grin
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by wiseoneking: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
bonechamberlain:

why would he step down, who instigated the crisis in his country, was it not the west because the dint want him. Assad has always said he would step down if Syrians don't need him again and not some rag rag rebels and terrorist sponsored by America and its allies.
You just sit hear and be barking like islamic terrorist, and blaming the americans why syrian is on fire. You like will say that the igbos that made the northerners to be very poor and are responsible for boko haram in the NE east.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

[s]Loool.

You and ya fellow propagandists used to call him a conspiracy theorist. But now that you have been exposed and pummeled like a slave on this thread - you can't help but cosign his celestial message. Constipated much? - Hysterical.

Henceforth, if you ever quote me again with outright lies and propaganda, I shall give you the same treatment you got on this thread. And make sure you forward the message to the scandalous uncircumcised dycks loving sket, missy89. grin

[/s]
Pummel? Lwkmd!! Local Pig, what is exactly your point? You have overused the word ''propaganda'' and I have started to think that such pleonasm in every of your tale has externalised the degree at which ignorance and witlessness have obliterated your moral-compass hence, you see the importunate need proliferate your ripened puffery and bloopa to every susceptible mind here on nairaland.
Sit down and listen!! I always coincide with synopses that are analytical, sagacious and evenhanded which doesn't hold any atom misconception(s) - perhaps you could lift a clue from this and stop behaving like a (spineless critter) whose putamen has been knocked out: yes I have seen that anything that doesn't go in line with the fallacies you like regurgitating or any point that is beyond the reach of your shallow understanding/ knowledge is regarded as a propaganda to you so what else would you like to showcase if not glowing stupidity. Lolzz, Boy please go to bed and have a nice rest. You are not a worthy adversary to engage me in any back-and-forth!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
mazeltov:

Pummel? Lwkmd!! Local Pig, what is exactly your point? You have overused the word ''propaganda'' and I have started to think that such pleonasm in every of your tale has externalised [/b]the degree at which ignorance and witlessness have obliterated your moral-compass hence, you see the importunate need proliferate your [b]ripened puffery and bloopa to every susceptible mind here on nairaland.
Sit down and listen!! I always coincide with synopses that are analytical, sagacious and evenhanded which doesn't hold any atom misconception(s) - perhaps you could lift a clue from this and stop behaving like a (spineless critter) whose putamen has been knocked out: yes I have seen that anything that doesn't go in line with the fallacies you like regurgitating or any point that is beyond the reach of your shallow understanding/ knowledge is regarded as a propaganda to you so what else would you like to showcase if not glowing stupidity. Lolzz, Boy please go to bed and have a nice rest. You are not a worthy adversary to engage me in any back-and-forth!!! grin

Lol.

What language is this?

Can someone please tell this illiterate and incoherent monkey to write in English language? grin

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by sukkot: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

I love MK though but there's nothing there. Went up there a few times back in the day to link chics.

Beautiful and well planned place to raise a family - but not for a nyggah like me right now. grin
yeah MK is the bomb. nice quaint houses. very lovely place. i used to know a guy who lived there but he is back in nigeria now.
Shymm3x:

Lool.
The most high loves me and I won't be a collateral damage. Hopefully, the chicken would go home across the Atlantic to roost. And also destroy all the blinkered fvckers who help them in spreading propaganda everywhere. grin
well hope he loves you cuz he is about to throw down sulphur fire and brimstone. you know we are close to that time when every foreigners in the west will all start running home when the place is lit up and then eventually crumbles and falls. uk will be like mushin. dark ages. people murking each other for food. cannibalism is coming back in a big way very soon lol
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by marleyboy1991: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
panachuku:
Nato and the USA arming and sponsoring rebels/ bombing indiscriminately are also violating human rights

Too much of American films makes people think Russia is the worst country in the world..but in reality...American is like the Good Looking Criminal....

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by 4nobody4every1: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

You and ya fellow propagandists used to call him a conspiracy theorist. But now that you have been exposed and pummeled like a slave on this thread - you can't help but cosign his celestial message. Constipated much? - Hysterical.

Henceforth, if you ever quote me again with outright lies and propaganda, I shall give you the same treatment you got on this thread. And make sure you forward the message to the scandalous uncircumcised dycks loving sket, missy89. grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by freshcvvs: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Toktee:
This is so annoying,who the hell are the russians,what combat experience do the russian have,they only flexed their muscles in georgia,estern ukrain,try so many years to termed the breakaway chechniyaz,is that the russian that you guys are talking about,go and check the strength of the turkish military before you come back sir.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
yeah MK is the bomb. nice quaint houses. very lovely place. i used to know a guy who lived there but he is back in nigeria now. well hope he loves you cuz he is about to throw down sulphur fire and brimstone. you know we are close to that time when every foreigners in the west will all start running home when the place is lit up and then eventually crumbles and falls. uk will be like mushin. dark ages. people murking each other for food. cannibalism is coming back in a big way very soon lol

MK is super-duper nice. But apart from the axis around the train station - it's dead. I don't even think they have a club there, to be honest. The nearest club is in Northampton. grin Nice place to raise a family though.

Lol.The most high loves me - I know that, hence I'm blessed.

Imagine them drafting folks to go fight war? Darn! A war that isn't the black man's war - just some war created by some neanderthals in Washington and is being escalated by some ragheaded Turkmen, who love killing millions of people for the fun of it cos they have access to big killing machines. These folks have lost their damn minds. Fvck all of them.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by sukkot: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

MK is super-duper nice. But apart from the axis around the train station - it's dead. I don't even think they have a club there, to be honest. The nearest club is in Northampton. grin Nice place to raise a family though.

Lol.The most high loves me - I know that, hence I'm blessed.

Imagine them drafting folks to go fight war? Darn! A war that isn't the black man's war - just some war created by some neanderthals in Washington and is being escalated by some ragheaded Turkmen, who love killing millions of people for the fun of it cos they have access to big killing machines. These folks have lost their damn minds. Fvck all of them.
dayummm brah you been to clubs in northampton ? lol. i used to have this job in the past, contract work. they sent me all over the UK. i was in northampton, leamington spa, cambridge, oxford, st ives, cornwall, etc etc. brah it was at that point i knew the midlands was the best part of england. the people there look posh too. the further north you go after that the more chavtastic they get. also the further south. but that midlands area is where its at. british country side mate. awesome well manicured greenery for miles with only horses and cows in sight. it was at that time i knew england was not congested at all. its just that everyone chooses to concentrate in the cities like london. but trust me when i say that country is not as populated as you will think it is if you visit london. wink
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
dayummm brah you been to clubs in northampton ? lol. i used to have this job in the past, contract work. they sent me all over the UK. i was in northampton, leamington spa, cambridge, oxford, st ives, cornwall, etc etc. brah it was at that point i knew the midlands was the best part of england. the people there look posh too. the further north you go after that the more chavtastic they get. also the further south. but that midlands area is where its at. british country side mate. awesome well manicured greenery for miles with only horses and cows in sight. it was at that time i knew england was not congested at all. its just that everyone chooses to concentrate in the cities like london. but trust me when i say that country is not as populated as you will think it is if you visit london. wink

Lool.

I went to Uni in West Midlands and raving during Uni took me everywhere. So I've been everywhere and to all the Unis there. UK isn't that populated, apart from London, and maybe Birmingham.

Also, when you travel everywhere that's when you'll know that there aren't that many black folks in the UK. I think the 3% of the population thingy is an exaggeration, since the population of black folks in London is just 7%. You would go to some places and you won't even see one black person for.hours. grin

Anyway, Chester is my spot for posh white chics. But in the UK, I don't think there's anywhere as posh as Kent, based on my observation. Even the Kent accent is posh. Kent is super-posh. grin
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
NATO Diplomats in Brussels:

Diplomats present at the meeting told Reuters that while none of the 28 Nato envoys defended Russia’s actions, many expressed concern that Turkey did not escort the Russian warplane out of its airspace. “There are other ways of dealing with these kinds of incidents,” said one diplomat who declined to be named.

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Appleyard(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rich4god:
End time seems to be much more closer than the nairaland crew makes it seem......

If not for the politics that all these world leaders play... How will someone shoot down a plane that is on a mission to attack terrorist...

Anyhw they want to bomb, let them bomb.... As long as Africa is kept out of the equation...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) / Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.