Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border (71746 Views)

3 Patriot Missiles Fails To Bring Down Russian Made Drone / Breaking News: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet For Violating Its Airspace / Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by geez18(m): 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
all4naija:

Russia doesn't understand international diplomacy very well. It is very arrogant and bullying in nature. That is not good for a peaceful world.

my brother,peace in this world a we know it is a figment. force MOST times now is the standard requirement to deal with certain issues.mind you,these folks the Russians are battling(ISIS) have not been subtle in their own approach! the involvement of Turkey is purely a "sympathy" attack that would incur dire consequencies for them.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by NairaMinted: 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
"According to official Turkish letter to UN SC the plane overflew turkish territory for 17 s.

It was warned ‘(when approaching turkish airspace) 10 times in 5m previously.

It is clear they launched a missile as soon as it crossed into Turkey literally seconds after since that was their window of opportunity.

The area overflown is more a tiny outcrop into syrian territory couple miles wide so it required no manuoevring to enter it on the part of the pilot who was engaged in a combat situation at the time , as soon as it entered it was already on a trajectory out so to speak.

It is clear that they were just waiting for this kind of opportunity to do this.

Technically it is not an act of war and Turkey was legally justified in taking action. This is the reason why Putin said the aircraft posed no threat tacitly acknowledging it crossed the border.

Its was still a cowardly, opportunistic suckerpunch so to speak.

Not to say of the downright outrageous shooting of the pilots in the air and showing the pics on tv no doubt to inflame Russian public opinion.

I think, not an expert on Russian society, that the West seriously misreads Russian peoples character thinking they will turn against the Russian intervention in Syria because of this and airliner bombing.

Erdogan had told Russia last week not to hit the Turkmens since he was taking domestic heat for not backing them.

I think he is seriously suffering from delusions of grandeur.

I fear Turkey will feel Russian response soon enough ranging from economic(3m tourists gone, Turkstream dead), political (support for PKK, Cyprus, intensify bombing/destruction of Turkmens) not to say if it so much as gives Russia a pretext for legal, justified attack anywhere (Turkey crossing into Syria air or land, Black sea region, .. They will unleash the full might of Russian army)"
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Appleyard:
You are correct. The man committed a fatal mistake that he would regret shortly. Thinking that Nato would fight for him when things starts boiling, is an indication that the man is strategically flawed from head to toe. Europe doesnt have the stomach for another major war, and certainly not one against Moscow. They will just abardone him to face his own peril, other than talking tough and sabre-rattling. Nothing would come from Nato, not at a time when the EU is facing an economic downhill, bringing in an issue that would further worsen the situation, is not something most EU bigwigs fancied right now. Erdogan erred big time on this, except he had something up his sleeves, especially now that it is becoming clear that the plane wasnt downed in Turkish territory.

Sir, i am not a war monger, nor one that delights in evil like some happy '' downed Russian plane '' zombies down here, but something tells me that sh*t is about to hit that cursed mideast, and that nations like Nigeria may just be the unintended winner afterall, ditto the international price of oil.

God help the souls of the innocents. Erdogan just rolled the Mideast into a point of no return.
You aren't smart! Stop airing childish view. Russia is superpower but overrated!

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Appleyard:
You are correct. The man committed a fatal mistake that he would regret shortly. Thinking that Nato would fight for him when things starts boiling, is an indication that the man is strategically flawed from head to toe. Europe doesnt have the stomach for another major war, and certainly not one against Moscow. They will just abardone him to face his own peril, other than talking tough and sabre-rattling. Nothing would come from Nato, not at a time when the EU is facing an economic downhill, bringing in an issue that would further worsen the situation, is not something most EU bigwigs fancied right now. Erdogan erred big time on this, except he had something up his sleeves, especially now that it is becoming clear that the plane wasnt downed in Turkish territory.

Sir, i am not a war monger, nor one that delights in evil like some happy '' downed Russian plane '' zombies down here, but something tells me that sh*t is about to hit that cursed mideast, and that nations like Nigeria may just be the unintended winner afterall, ditto the international price of oil.

God help the souls of the innocents. Erdogan just rolled the Mideast into a point of no return.

Three Russians lost their lives and they lost one jet and a helicopter to the madness. So whatever response they get in return is justified.

Erdogan has been acting like a crazed crackhead for time due to the non-existent NATO cover and it high time someone smacked sense into him. He did the same with Libya and Gaddafi as well. He is the Grand Patron of ISIS via Washington, Saudia Arabia, Qatar, and UAE - so he and Turkey are fair game as far as I'm concerned. What made him that brave?

4 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
NairaMinted:
"According to official Turkish letter to UN SC the plane overflew turkish territory for 17 s.

It was warned ‘(when approaching turkish airspace) 10 times in 5m previously.

It is clear they launched a missile as soon as it crossed into Turkey literally seconds after since that was their window of opportunity.

The area overflown is more a tiny outcrop into syrian territory couple miles wide so it required no manuoevring to enter it on the part of the pilot who was engaged in a combat situation at the time , as soon as it entered it was already on a trajectory out so to speak.

It is clear that they were just waiting for this kind of opportunity to do this.

Technically it is not an act of war and Turkey was legally justified in taking action. This is the reason why Putin said the aircraft posed no threat tacitly acknowledging it crossed the border.

Its was still a cowardly, opportunistic suckerpunch so to speak.

Not to say of the downright outrageous shooting of the pilots in the air and showing the pics on tv no doubt to inflame Russian public opinion.

I think, not an expert on Russian society, that the West seriously misreads Russian peoples character thinking they will turn against the Russian intervention in Syria because of this and airliner bombing.

Erdogan had told Russia last week not to hit the Turkmens since he was taking domestic heat for not backing them.

I think he is seriously suffering from delusions of grandeur.

I fear Turkey will feel Russian response soon enough ranging from economic(3m tourists gone, Turkstream dead), political (support for PKK, Cyprus, intensify bombing/destruction of Turkmens) not to say if it so much as gives Russia a pretext for legal, justified attack anywhere (Turkey crossing into Syria air or land, Black sea region, .. They will unleash the full might of Russian army)"

Let me try to say it in Brit accent. F**king bollocks!
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Appleyard:
Some people just holla when they hear the term '' stealth '' as if it makes you totally invisible to the enemy. If Iran could shoot down am Isreali stealth drone and also commandeered and captured a US stealth drone, i wonder how the F-22 can survive against the S400 that is also meant to defend against stealthyness. Not to mention that the Russians are far superior to Iran in terms of cyber and missile capability.

But not to digress, alarm bells are now ringing in Turkey for obvious reasons. I just hope Russia doesnt take things too high for the sake of peace.
the last part of your post shows that you are not biased in your thoughts or you pretend not to be - and that is the problem with many people. They don't weigh or make researches before they come online and start posting what they know nothing about.
Meanwhile, I would like to enlighten you or expose you to some facts. Feel free to refute them.
Stealth? Nobody ''hollas'' about anything, nothing special about stealth.
Yes, stealth tech is just a plus to a fighter jet and 'stealth' doesn't mean a complete invisibility perhaps from a ground phased-array radar like the one on growler. Your ability to detect and view a high flying stealthy object depends on the sophistication of the viewing radar. Am I wrong? In fact, when you have an advanced stealth tech with high mach - it's a huge advantage. But most of the fighter jets (5th generation) which we are seeing today are stealthy, Russian T-150 is stealthy, Chinese Y-22 or something is assumed to be the stealthiest jet ever made, the recent F-35 is also stealthy - this is to tell you that, these countries now understand the importance of stealth tech in aircrafts with supersonic speed.
And talking about drones? No!! If a drone is flying withing the range of a ground based SAM so why won't it be shot down? It's wrong to compare drones with advanced fighter jets just because you want to justify or rationalize your point in favour of S-400 capability. The ability of a SAM to shoot stealthy drones doesn't mean the same SAM can bring down advanced Fighter jets. Yes most of the drones can be brought down by SAM because their aerodynamics capabilities are not the same.
Miracle doesn't work here and this is not about magic, you can only shot what is within your range. You can only harm what you see. You can only touch what is within the range of your hands. Don't be blinfolded by your affections and face reality on ground.
Right now, the most sophisticated SAM in the world is Russian S-400. It's a big time threat, yes !! no doubt!! . S-400 ceiling range is 400km, which means anything above 400km is a ''bye bye''. Even American patriot is no where near S-400 '' Fact'!!!
F-22 on other hand has a ceiling range of about 830km, yes none of these have been used in any large scale combat. Let's come in terms with reality. This is not about Russia or Nigeria. I repeat, only a fool would fink that F-22 can't survive S-400.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by NairaMinted: 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
all4naija:

Not just violated but twice within a very short time. The downing happened after ten-time warning! You don't have to blame Turkey here. For your information, the area is not even ISIS safe haven!

So the freedom fighters in this area that do this are what then?

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Appleyard(m): 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:
Putin's Speech:

This event is beyond the normal framework of fighting against terrorism. Of course our military is doing heroic work against terrorism... But the loss today is a stab in the back, carried out by the accomplices of terrorists. I can’t describe it in any other way. Our aircraft was downed over the territory of Syria, using air-to-air missile from a Turkish F-16. It fell on the Syrian territory 4km from Turkey.

Neither our pilots nor our jet threatened the territory of Turkey. This is obvious. They are fighting terrorists in the northern areas around Latakia, where militants are located, mainly people who originated in Russia, and they were pursuing their direct duty, to make sure these people do not return to Russia. These are people who are clearly international terrorists.

Taking into account that we signed an agreement on deconflicting with the US, and as we know Turkey was among the ones that has joined the US coalition. Since Isis has such huge resources of hundreds of millions and billions of dollars coming from illicit oil sales, and they are protected by the armed forces of other states, then it’s clear why they are so brazen, why they are killing people, why they are carrying out terrorist attacks throughout the world including in the heart of Europe.

We will analyse everything, and today’s tragic event will have significant consequences, including for Russia-Turkish relations. We have always treated Turkey as a friendly state. I don’t know who was interested in what happened today, certainly not us. And instead of immediately getting in contact with us, as far as we know, the Turkish side immediately turned to their partners from Nato to discuss this incident, as if we shot down their plane and not they ours.

I told ya, sh*t is coming......
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by GregJo: 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
In chess, it’s a common, though beginner’s trick to lure an opponent into an easy victory over a pawn in order to get them to expose themselves to a more serious attack. Turkey is most definitely just a pawn in the greater Israel/mackinder great game strategy. One can consider Israel is the king, the USA, the queen (fitting) and the rest of ZPC/ NWO major power brokers as bishops, rooks and Knights. The Russians won’t be interested in taking this pawn, they are taking the long view and working towards checkmate.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2015
NairaMinted:

So the freedom fighters in this area that do this are what then?
They are moderate rebels!
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 12:03am On Nov 25, 2015
Tkester:

Pooh is getting real.

Mr Putin has already declared a no fly zone in Syria.

Again don't mess with Vlad
No fly zone? Right now, No fly zone can still be breached. This would now push Russia to land S-400 in Syria right away!!
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by NairaMinted: 12:04am On Nov 25, 2015
all4naija:

They are moderate rebels!

Of course they are! cheesy
And what is their group called?

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 12:05am On Nov 25, 2015
Tkester:

Pooh is getting real.

Mr Putin has already declared a no fly zone in Syria.

Again don't mess with Vlad
stop blowing what is down. You are part of those people who are waiting for Russia to attack back. Lolzzz
No fly zone? Right now, No fly zone can still be breached. This would now push Russia to land S-400 in Syria right away!!
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Appleyard(m): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2015
rexbuton:
can someone tell me wen UK downed a russian jet?
Yes, i can tell you. It was done in a time, date and place called Mazeltov....gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by GregJo: 12:08am On Nov 25, 2015
Erdogan not crazy to shoot down a Russian plane unless he had approval from the US.

the US aren't brave enough to face their mate instead rely on vassals
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 25, 2015
NairaMinted:

And what is their group called?
It is not ISIS. It is referred to as Turkmen brigade.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by bonechamberlain(m): 12:13am On Nov 25, 2015
all4naija:

Do you even listen to yourself for once? Al Assad is incumbent!

young man I listen to myself, you should be the one to read what you are about to quote carefully, before rushing to quote.

the last post u quoted was "let Syrians decide" then ur reply was "its like saying let the oppressed be forced to vote al Assad, so how is that quote related to Turkish airspace being violated by Russia, pls if u can't comprehend, good night.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 25, 2015
bonechamberlain:
young man I listen to myself, you should be the one to read what you are about to quote carefully, before rushing to quote.

the last post u quoted was "let Syrians decide" then ur reply was "its like saying let the oppressed be forced to vote al Assad, so how is that quote related to Turkish airspace being violated by Russia, pls if u can't comprehend, good night.
Smh... Possibly you are the one who missed what I am talking about. How can Syrians be allowed to decide when they are oppressed by the regime for long helplessly?
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by NairaMinted: 12:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Erdogan in 2012: Brief Airspace Violations Can't Be Pretext for Attack

Turkey has cited airspace violations as its justification for shooting down a Russian Su-24 bomber on Tuesday. But only three years ago, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan specifically stated that such actions should "never be a pretext for an attack."

In response to the downing of a Russian bomber by Turkish fighter jets on Tuesday, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan insisted that the military’s actions were justified.

"We did not want this situation to happen, but everybody has to respect Turkey’s right to defend its borders," he told reporters, adding that the military’s actions were "fully in line with Turkey’s rules of engagement."

Yet, three years ago, Erdogan had somewhat different thoughts on the matter.

In 2012, Ankara accused Syria of shooting down a Turkish F-4 Phantom. That plane crash-landed in the Mediterranean after veering into Syrian airspace. In response, an outraged Erdogan lambasted the Syrian military for acting in haste.

"A short-term border violation can never be a pretext for an attack," he told Parliament at the time.

The Russian Ministry of Defense released video earlier on Tuesday which proves the Russian aircraft never entered Turkish airspace. But even if we take Ankara at its word, a leaked letter to the United Nations Security Council reveals that Turkish authorities justified their actions based on a 17-second airspace violation.

Surely Erdogan would consider 17 seconds "short-term."

The Turkish justification also appears hypocritical given the fact that Turkey’s own military planes have violated Greek airspace repeatedly over the last few years. Less than two weeks ago, Greek defense officials reported eight Turkish fighter jets entering Greek airspace, conducting a total of 19 transgressions.

These incidents have increased dramatically since 2013, and in 2014, alone, Turkey entered Greek airspace a total of 1,017 times.

The Russian Su-24M Fencer bomber was shot down Tuesday morning while conducting legitimate operations over Syria, where Moscow has been targeting the self-proclaimed Islamic State terrorist group.

The two pilots ejected, and while the fate of one remains unclear, Russian officials confirm that the other was killed by ground fire from local militant groups.

Russian President Vladimir Putin called the incident a "stab in the back, carried out against us by accomplices of terrorists."
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by bonechamberlain(m): 12:18am On Nov 25, 2015
all4naija:

Smh... Possibly you are the one who missed what I am talking about. How can Syrians be allowed to decide when they are oppressed by the regime for long helplessly?
who instigated the violence and caused the refugee situation in Syria, answer this question first
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 25, 2015
NairaMinted:

Erdogan in 2012: Brief Airspace Violations Can't Be Pretext for Attack

Turkey has cited airspace violations as its justification for shooting down a Russian Su-24 bomber on Tuesday. But only three years ago, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan specifically stated that such actions should "never be a pretext for an attack."

In response to the downing of a Russian bomber by Turkish fighter jets on Tuesday, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan insisted that the military’s actions were justified.

"We did not want this situation to happen, but everybody has to respect Turkey’s right to defend its borders," he told reporters, adding that the military’s actions were "fully in line with Turkey’s rules of engagement."

Yet, three years ago, Erdogan had somewhat different thoughts on the matter.

In 2012, Ankara accused Syria of shooting down a Turkish F-4 Phantom. That plane crash-landed in the Mediterranean after veering into Syrian airspace. In response, an outraged Erdogan lambasted the Syrian military for acting in haste.

"A short-term border violation can never be a pretext for an attack," he told Parliament at the time.

The Russian Ministry of Defense released video earlier on Tuesday which proves the Russian aircraft never entered Turkish airspace. But even if we take Ankara at its word, a leaked letter to the United Nations Security Council reveals that Turkish authorities justified their actions based on a 17-second airspace violation.

Surely Erdogan would consider 17 seconds "short-term."

The Turkish justification also appears hypocritical given the fact that Turkey’s own military planes have violated Greek airspace repeatedly over the last few years. Less than two weeks ago, Greek defense officials reported eight Turkish fighter jets entering Greek airspace, conducting a total of 19 transgressions.

These incidents have increased dramatically since 2013, and in 2014, alone, Turkey entered Greek airspace a total of 1,017 times.

The Russian Su-24M Fencer bomber was shot down Tuesday morning while conducting legitimate operations over Syria, where Moscow has been targeting the self-proclaimed Islamic State terrorist group.

The two pilots ejected, and while the fate of one remains unclear, Russian officials confirm that the other was killed by ground fire from local militant groups.

Russian President Vladimir Putin called the incident a "stab in the back, carried out against us by accomplices of terrorists."
That policy has been changed for sometime over a year or thereabout. The Turkey PM made that clear for sometime in the past to protect its nation borders against any encroachment from Assad army or supporters. I think Russia is right aware of that. So stop shipping in irrelevant information.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 25, 2015
bonechamberlain:
who instigated the violence and caused the refugee situation in Syria, answer this question first
It is clearly Al Assad who refuses to leave power!
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 12:22am On Nov 25, 2015
Ogbeche77:
shocked shocked shocked Pass me the ganja rastaman sukkot
lwkmd!!
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by NairaMinted: 12:23am On Nov 25, 2015
all4naija:

That policy has been changed for sometime over a year or thereabout. The Turkey PM made that clear for sometime in the past to protect its nation borders against any encroachment from Assad army or supporters. I think Russia is right aware of that. So stop shipping in irrelevant information.

Irrelevant you say? And the policy has been reviewed over the years hasn't it? Ok then!
Should Turkish aircraft stray momentarily into Syria airspace, they are good game right?
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 25, 2015
NairaMinted:

Irrelevant you say? And the policy has been reviewed over the years hasn't it? Ok then!
Should Turkish aircraft stray momentarily into Syria airspace, they are good game right?
Yes, it has! I don't agree with the stray-talk because it is not what happened in this case. It's a deliberate act by Russian aircraft after ten-time warning and remained adamant to Turkey law. Are you trying to justify Russian intimidation with this statement or what? This is the second violation within a short time. Let's not be biased in this argument!
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by bonechamberlain(m): 12:29am On Nov 25, 2015
all4naija:

It is clearly Al Assad who refuses to leave power!
so al Assad should leave power because the u.s and its allies don't want him. sponsoring and arming criminals and terrorists to overthrow a sovereign govt.

now it has back fired as those useless criminals they sponsored some are now isis, who is now dealing with the west using terrorism.

oga al Assad is going no where until Syria decides not America and its sponsored terrorist.

you don't know what that war in Syria is about.

4 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 25, 2015
bonechamberlain:
so al Assad should leave power because the u.s and its allies don't want him. sponsoring and arming criminals and terrorists to overthrow a sovereign govt.

now it has back fired as those useless criminals they sponsored some are now isis, who is now dealing with the west using terrorism.

oga al Assad is going no where until Syria decides not America and its sponsored terrorist.

you don't know what that war in Syria is about.
He has to go because he is a dictator. He doesn't own the country. Please...!
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by NairaMinted: 12:31am On Nov 25, 2015
all4naija:

It is not ISIS. It is referred to as Turkmen brigade.

So it's ok for these Turkmen Brigade "moderates" to machine gun pilots as they eject out of their planes? Is that what moderates do?
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by bonechamberlain(m): 12:34am On Nov 25, 2015
all4naija:

He has to go because he is a dictator. He doesn't own the country. Please...!
that should be for Syrians to decide, America cannot declare who is a dictator or who isn't especially when the person doesn't serve their interest.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 25, 2015
NairaMinted:

So it's ok for these Turkmen Brigade "moderates" to machine gun pilots as they eject out of their planes? Is that what moderates do?
Turkmen brigade claims Russia has been violating the border and firing on villages in that area with likely casualties.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 25, 2015
bonechamberlain:
that should be for Syrians to decide, America cannot declare who is a dictator or who isn't especially when the person doesn't serve their interest.
Please, it is not American that decides but the people of Syria. There are many different ethnics in Syrian and some choose to rebel against the dictator and USA supports them when Al Assad refuses to make reforms and change power.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by NairaMinted: 12:39am On Nov 25, 2015
all4naija:

Turkmen brigade claims Russia has been violating the border and firing on villages in that area with likely casualties.

That doesn't answer my question still:

it's ok for these Turkmen Brigade "moderates" to machine gun pilots as they eject out of their planes? Is that what moderates do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President / America's Power Outage: Texas Residents Line-Up To Fetch Water From Borehole / Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.