Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me (3600 Views)

Things Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by omoyoruba1(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2009
This guy is a sucker,

ATTENTION SEEKER. THIS WHOLE THREAD IS ACTUALLY POINTLESS IF YOU COME TO THINK ABOUT IT.

HE WANTS HELP, EVERY GIRL IS NOW 2 GIRLS. PLEASE STOP GIVING THIS GUY THE CHEAP REPLIES HE CRAVES,

LOSER, (and learn to spell properly) grin
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by dae(f): 8:33pm On May 27, 2009
ughhh!!  angry --- Ok, poster, just so you will stop your whinning and crying. Lemme pray for you! May no girl ever want to Marry you! May the "Cause" of marriage in your life be ROMOVED and DESTROYED, 
See, thats was easy!

Happy now ? grin

Now get back to those books and leave that Cyber Cafe!!
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by omoyoruba1(m): 12:17am On May 28, 2009
dae:

ughhh!! angry --- Ok, poster, just so you will stop your whinning and crying. Lemme pray for you! May no girl ever want to Marry you! May the "Cause" of marriage in your life be ROMOVED and DESTROYED,
See, thats was easy!

Happy now ? grin

Now get back to those books and leave that Cyber Cafe!!

loooooooooooooooooooool wink grin

Dae you don finish am with this your powerful prayer o,
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by 190: 2:12am On May 28, 2009
yes u are under a curse
and its spelt curse
not cause
Mumu
wink
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by ievbuomw(f): 3:17am On May 28, 2009
Why would you make a post like this?

Marriage is not "cute or fine" If you are looking for ol fine gal, you will burn with the consequences of your superficial decisions. Don't be stupid and marry a green snake in the grass.

Marriage is lifelong not a cheap freebie to have a cute chick on your arm to say ,"ol boy, you meet the wifey-o?" You better pray to God to help you find your wife instead of letting your penis talk for you lipsrsealed
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by C2H5OH(f): 3:21am On May 28, 2009
ievbuomw:

Why would you make a post like this?

Marriage is not "cute or fine" If you are looking for ol fine gal, you will burn with the consequences of your superficial decisions. Don't be stupid and marry a green snake in the grass.

Marriage is lifelong not a cheap freebie to have a cute chick on your arm to say ,"ol boy, you meet the wifey-o?" You better pray to God to help you find your wife instead of letting your penis talk for you lipsrsealed
lmao
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by Oxone(m): 5:15am On May 28, 2009
*needs someone to translate this*
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by bluespice(f): 8:03am On May 28, 2009
when u get the number do kindly pass it on to me
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by biola44: 9:15am On May 28, 2009
@POSTER: u r very confused! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Earns More Than Me! / I Want To Marry Rich / Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.