Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Types Of Girls And How They Respond To Ur Approach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Girls And How They Respond To Ur Approach (611 Views)

Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Girls And How They Respond To Ur Approach by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
First of all, Girls are of many characters, their characters depends on their respond, there are girls that just accepts u for accepting sake, so that u won't say they are forming, this girls will eat ur money, buh they will allow u to fvck them, just to satisfy them, they are friendly.
There are girls that won't accept u, buh they would love to eat ur money, they won't allow u to see their pant talkless of bleeping them, they are friendly.
There are girls that like u buh if u woo them they will reject u, this girls are not friendly in any way, they will expect u to woo them the way other guys use to woo them, they don't know that everyguy has his own way of approaching girls.

(1) (Reply)

What Title Can You Give To This Picture? / Hi Guys, Your Candid Perspective Needed / It's About Breaking The Silence To The One You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.