Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,017 members, 7,814,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. (13999 Views)

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2015
I cld say at one pt in Ur life or at some point in d future.. . Some Dame is gonna ask u dis question...

My point in time was yesterday...
Jst out of d blue she hugged me by d waist n asked dis hrt-rate increasing question...

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR ME?.. . undecided

SO guys St av bn in a situation like dt help us understand her u crossed Dr river. ... grin
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2015

Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Tallesty1(m): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Mine came diz way.

What are your plans for us?
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by iceberylin(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2015
cry cry

God save me from Karashika...

1 Like

Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by RexKexMilann: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2015
Between Arik Air & Virgin Atlantic, Which is More Relaible? For instance one is Flying To U.K? cry..
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Michellla(f): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2015
give her answer lah. undecided
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by donTbone(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Mine came diz way.

#preferred
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Zambux(f): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Op what are your plans for her
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Between Arik Air & Virgin Atlantic, Which is More Relaible? For instance one is Flying To U.K? cry..
My boot in Ur arse is more reliable n faster undecided

1 Like

Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Mine came diz way.

So hw u navigate dt current
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by boboLIL(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2015
My plans for is to fuk u till we get bored of ourselves
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by obiorathesubtle: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2015
When you get asked this question, you run! And never turn back! Just don't stop running!
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2015
Zambux:

Op what are your plans for her
Av learnt gals prefer u tell me wat dey want to hear (nt necessarily d truth)...
SO wats gonna sound more appealing?.
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Originalsly: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2015
Answer question with question......depends... what do you expect of me?
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2015
plans, tell her you'd send her abroad for her masters or that you will open a boutique for her...

1 Like

Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
When you get asked this question, you run! And never turn back! Just don't stop running!
grin
Den u'd look like a sissy. .. cheesy
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Tallesty1(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2015
SwagPower:

So hw u navigate dt current
"I will tell you later" was the response.

She did something that I really liked that day so I felt she wanted to us it to get something outta me or to kinda trick me to "commit".

You get bah?

So I had to wait until brain is clear before telling her what she wanted to hear.
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Zambux(f): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2015
SwagPower:

Av learnt gals prefer u tell me wat dey want to hear (nt necessarily d truth)...
SO wats gonna sound more appealing?.

Na me go tell u, i bet u, u dont have plans for her so tell her that other than wasting her time
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2015
She just doesn't want to put all her eggs in a basket. She. Wanna if u gat plans for the future and if not she'll take a walk. I advice gals to ask that very question early to avoid stories that touch the soul
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2015
SwagPower:
I cld say at one pt in Ur life or at some point in d future.. . Some Dame is gonna ask u dis question...

Jst out of d blue she hugged me by d waist n asked dis hrt-rate increasing question...

SO guys St av bn in a situation like dt help us understand her u crossed Dr river. ... grin
Tell her what they(women) always wanna hear(lies). tel her ur plan for her is to see her sit bside u as ur wife in future while u wud love her til death do u both part.
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by misspicy(f): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
scared of commitment and responsiblity huh? undecided
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2015
SwagPower:

*Kiss her face^smile^*
Ans:
I will surprise you.
^still smiling^

2 Likes

Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by obiorathesubtle: 10:14am On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:

scared of commitment and responsiblity huh? undecided
grin No, only boys are scared of that

I'm not, I was just kidding.
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by obiorathesubtle: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2015
SwagPower:

grin
Den u'd look like a sissy. .. cheesy
undecided sissy? What are her own plans for you? Why does it have to be just you making the plans? When I say women are selfish. People don't believe

The correct question should be. "What do WE plan for OURSELVES".
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by DonX001: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2015
SwagPower:

Quote d bible for her....just say-
"Babe, my plans for you are for good and not for evil, to give you an expected end."

What exactly that expected end means remains open for definition, in your own mind and in her mind. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
plans, tell her you'd send her abroad for her masters or that you will open a boutique for her...
grin
N dt wld b a blatant lie..
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by misspicy(f): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin No, only boys are scared of that
I'm not, I was just kidding.
joking...i see tongue

1 Like

Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
"I will tell you later" was the response.

She did something that I really liked that day so I felt she wanted to us it to get something outta me or to kinda trick me to "commit".

You get bah?

So I had to wait until brain is clear before telling her what she wanted to hear.
Brainy maneuver. .. SO wat was d later response?.. . cheesy
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Anyss:
She just doesn't want to put all her eggs in a basket. She. Wanna if u gat plans for the future and if not she'll take a walk. I advice gals to ask that very question early to avoid stories that touch the soul
Problem is she ain't Goin no whr...
She has dis conviction dt am D'One.. cheesy
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Tell her what they(women) always wanna hear(lies). tel her ur plan for her is to see her sit bside u as ur wife in future while u wud love her til death do u both part.
Yeah bruh grin
Tot of dt bt sounded Hollow n Too familiar...
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2015
SwagPower:
Problem is she ain't Goin no whr... She has dis conviction dt am D'One.. cheesy

Hehehe. Choi. Omo e do be for u be dat ooh.

Kuku marry am naw. Mak talk end
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2015
chisco82:

*Kiss her face^smile^*
Ans:
I will surprise you.
^still smiling^
grin clever artifice

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Complexities Of Relationships / Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.