Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

When A Lady Give You A Wrong Mobile Number (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Give You A Wrong Mobile Number (pic) (1509 Views)

Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub / Men Are A Gift To The World: See What This Guy Used To Ask For My Number(pic) / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? (2) (3) (4)

When A Lady Give You A Wrong Mobile Number (pic) by Princejebs(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2015
I know many guys are guilty of these grin grin

Re: When A Lady Give You A Wrong Mobile Number (pic) by Danfuster(m): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2015
I don't see nothing
Re: When A Lady Give You A Wrong Mobile Number (pic) by Princejebs(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2015

Re: When A Lady Give You A Wrong Mobile Number (pic) by palladin: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2015
Lol.
Thank God it wasn't a GAY that replied. wink
Re: When A Lady Give You A Wrong Mobile Number (pic) by DonX001: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2015
Really wonder....do girls still give out wrong numbers in this day and age??
That's d height of childishness.
Or maybe secondary school parolez...
Re: When A Lady Give You A Wrong Mobile Number (pic) by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2015
hahahahahahaha
Re: When A Lady Give You A Wrong Mobile Number (pic) by Oahray: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
DonX001:
Really wonder....do girls still give out wrong numbers in this day and age??
That's d height of childishness.
Or maybe secondary school parolez...
it's not. I think it's mostly deserved. Sometimes some guys don't know when to quit. No girl would give you a wrong number if you respect yourself and not pester her life. Na she go even dey wonder why you never ask for number sef.
Re: When A Lady Give You A Wrong Mobile Number (pic) by DonX001: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oahray:
it's not. I think it's mostly deserved. Sometimes some guys don't know when to quit. No girl would give you a wrong number if you respect yourself and not pester her life. Na she go even dey wonder why you never ask for number sef.
Well, true talk sha, there's some kind of persistence that can be annoying. I'm sure if I was a girl, I might have slapped some guy before given my temperament.
But if it's just simply asking for a girls number and she gives you a wrong number straightaway, then that's friggin childish.

What Does It Take To Marry An Enugu Girl / Sex During Pregnancy: Yes Or No? / CHAI!!! Se-xy Muslim Woman Wearing A See-through Skirt Caught Praying ‘nu.de’ In

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9