Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend (5141 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by nawtibownie: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2015
klassiquette:
I think there's no disadvantage so far, no worries, no heartbreak and gives you all the time you need to make yourself a better person for you
That's it! No wahala. There's a way you'll deal with loneliness when it sets in.
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by cruzita(f): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2015
I rest my case cos no boyfriend no girlfriend only petfriend
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by chinweobianwa(f): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Olodo na make u know book others dey learn u dey girlfriend no see he mouth like like.... in short.
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Legitbaba:

Female friends does it for me....buh i think say na only me b4 oo
Bros majority of them desire d!cks more than guys desire their pucc!es. all u gat to do is to try press d right button.
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by DonX001: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
JimiCoker:

Lol, your pics are funny grin grin grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by DonX001: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
nawtibownie:

That's it! No wahala. There's a way you'll deal with loneliness when it sets in.

Lol, pls can you shed more light on this way you deal with d loneliness when it sets in? wink
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
DonX001:

Lol, your pics are funny grin grin grin
Hehehehe. Thanks bro, na God grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
luvguy:
wenever u re not in a rship nd wen u were, wic do u cherish most....be honest
wen am nt,honestly...wen u are in a r/ ship u think a lot i.e wat he is upto n all dat,buh being single I tell u my dear,u sleep well n don't hv to bother urself over anyone.
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by nawtibownie: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
DonX001:

Lol, pls can you shed more light on this way you deal with d loneliness when it sets in? wink
LOL, what are you thinking?
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by rejoicebae(f): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Honestly,,no single disadvantage,,being single rocks
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

There is no disadvantage nor disadvantages. nagging frm majority of women alone is worth a guy living single until he exit dis earth.

LEAVE WITH NO GF, AND WHEN U RE SEX HUNGRY, JUST PICK UR PHONE ND CALL ANY OF UR FEMALE FRND OR EXES TO COME BAIL U OUT
My guy.. Always speaking the #gbam.
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Shugaryme(f): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
Except maybe loneliness, which is an illusion, I can't think of any disadvantage.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
profojah:
My guy.. Always speaking the #gbam.
lol. all thanks to u whom i learnt frm.
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
I have been able to save enough money for not having a girlfriend.I go to brothel to unwind when I am feeling sexy.
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by DonX001: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
nawtibownie:

LOL, what are you thinking?

Lol, I'm thinking what my daddy and mummy said I should not think about grin grin grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by luvguy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Shugaryme:
Except maybe loneliness, which is an illusion, I can't think of any disadvantage.
u need sum1 to call u baby ryt?
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:
There disadvantages really

1)No one to connect with...eg early morning calls and late night calls

2)No one to share romantic moments withs

3)Temptation to go back to your EX

etc

Dis are d disadvantages of not having a gf/bf as described by an emotional fanatic.
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dats y most gurls friendzone nd while away tym to avoid bein lonely
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Shugaryme(f): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
luvguy:
u need sum1 to call u baby ryt?
NO.
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by firstking01(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
chiefmidwife:
I hv never had a girlfriend and am nt willing to
I just need a wife at the right time
we do nt just date for dating sake or cosof of sex, we do date so we would knw hw to manage 'em gals in future, if u undastand wat i mean. U need to date so u'd learn hw to tolerate women, odawise, it will affect u in future.
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by firstking01(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
coha:
There is no disadvantage to it, rather.it gives peace of mind n honestly u will be more focused...talking from xperince though. grin
hi...
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by firstking01(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op, u'd only incure disadvantage wen ur dating de wrong person.
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstking01:

hi...
hello
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by firstking01(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
coha:
hello
wats due?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... / Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party / Otobo And Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.