Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) (51445 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2015
Orikinla:
. The most naive are most romantic people on earth.

Really !
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by ajepako(f): 11:55am On Nov 25, 2015
suco50:
See them Governors' mouths protruding like tubers of yams undecided

You wicked die! Chai.... grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by ajepako(f): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2015
marysyviabrown:
that is not romantic is digusting,how can this girls be kissing they father age mate,money is bad

Father age mate keh?

Their ancestors I think grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by ajepako(f): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2015
Their mouths remind me of crocodile wey wan drink water..

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by meshack15: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
RUBBISH
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
Chosen1984:
How does dis Stop the Ques of gericans and vehicles littered in Petrol Stations all over the Country
You cannot even spell queue and jerrycan correctly. Definitely this your spelling will make queue to continue.
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by uzo4real(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Infact he is drinking her mouth...
nairalandbuzz:
lol @ Audu

He is really sucking the poor girl dry!
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Mariojane(f): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan is the most romantic man anytime anyday. there is more to romance than just open kiss if you want to see true romance, check Goodluck Jonathan and his wife. there is no show off there.
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by XYZ123: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
sameer1212:
PDP governors na only money dem sabi thief tongue tongue
[size=22pt]Lol[/size]
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by thundafire: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
osho baba nd tinubu re 4rm dy same clan of handsome men related 2 gollum genes
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by tellwisdom: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
You can tell from the reaction that majority of these men, mouth stinks sad...None of the women dey smile sef, na so so frown dem frown
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
ihatesycophant:
You cannot even spell queue and jerrycan correctly. Definitely this your spelling will make queue to continue.
very much Thanks bro for the Correction. Noted!!
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Okay!!! undecided
Oshiomole is ugly shocked
Disgusting pic

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by fynex(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
See as their wives just fair soft....
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by missKiffy(f): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
See as the men do mouth
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by ocelot2006(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
& how does this translate to good governance? No wonder APC state governors are jokers while PDP givernors are already hard at work trying to deliver to their people.
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by nairamaniac: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
klassiquette:
Why is it cute wen two young lovers kiss in public but disgusting wen grandpa and grandma kiss?

The problem has more to do with your age. you are young and obviously find it easier to appreciate/admire your age-mates kissing.

but wen u get older, u WD appreciate older couples kissing themselves more than u WD of young couples.
This WD be normal as yourself and ud husband WD still be kissing at that old age, if the love/passion still exist.
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by nairamaniac: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Speechless3:
undecided Remove Oshio from there jare. Even his wife is not romantic, always looking naive.

tongue

WD u blame her?
she has to look naive o. so fingers wdnt point to her if oshio dies of cardiac arrest and she's set to inherit all Edo's state LOOT.

someone just said the most naive people are most romantic. That's not true. No matter how naive a girl may look, something must expose her boldness/courage when It comes to romance/lifestyle.

let's take YOU as a specimen in my theory.

u look calm and pretty. But anyone who judges u as being naive from ur looks, does so to his peril and early grave.
your stare at the pic and head-gear shows you are romantically-brave. on your 1st two experiences wt me u may want to follow my lead. but with time and added luv/com4t between us, I know I WD HV a lot to learn from you.

Your eyes, ripping me apart to a score of 69-zero already.
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by dacovajnr: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
I thought the Bible says"God created Mankind in his own image" plz in whose image did God created Oshiomole..coz m not sure if he was around when God was busy creating Mankind...I guess he was busy chasing monkeys...But this Audu too resemble Lawrence Limburger the undecided bloated alien from Plutark in the Sci-fi Biker Mice from Mars Cartoon

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
who post this thing? why exposing people's private life have you been sued before?
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by tudeyzamani: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol see their mouths like all dis mai ruwa slippers
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by iberrylee(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
look at audu's mouth wey be like donkey own so disgusting
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by koxi: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oboy see oshobaba head........rotfl
**in bini language, uhunamure**
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by veraiyke(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
None of the men know how to kiss romantically so I wonder why they are there
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by balancediet(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
fhunmi:
This is part of the change we want...where men are proud of their wives
bullshit. Leaving governance and issues. Of national. Interest. For mundane and jambori. I sincerely pray. For naija walahi.
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Consultville(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Later they'd say APC is against the women? Lol....
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Vicati: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
Endtime Governors
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Charlydot2(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
So owelle no folo..
sameer1212:
Osho baba ni cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
osemoses1234:
SEE OSHOMOLE DRAGON FACE BUT DAT MAN UGLY SHA
please oh, dats my governor u are talking to. #laughs#
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by thelish(f): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
which kind fake fake kiss be all these one?
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Rolings: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
NA AJIMOBI JO OOO
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
udeagbalaC:
who post this thing? why exposing people's private life have you been sued before?
Or u mean why the governors expose their own private lives in public ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) / Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.