Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) (51444 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by TeeElesh: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
OMG...lol
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Adams is indeed something out of this planet. Which kind kiss be that.
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by tjdimmy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Public show of affection (in this case kissing) doesn't make you romantic, besides, those kisses were done for the sake of the cameras, none feels real.
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by cao(f): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
I think we have different definitions of the word "romantic"? For a second there, I thought that guy was going to devour that woman (abi na girl?). Oh well, at least we got one cute picture.
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Pidggin(f): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
All she sees is his money, nothing else is attractive about Osho.
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
zico530:
I tried to make pictural research on the most romantic governors in Nigeria, both serving and ex. Surprisingly, they are more of APC than PDP. Does that mean that APC governors are more romantic than their PDP counterparts?
zico530

God go judge you grin grin grin

goat

you just created this thread to ridicule Late AUDU and that 19 years old BIMBO cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Snoopy007(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
zico530:
I tried to make pictural research on the most romantic governors in Nigeria, both serving and ex. Surprisingly, they are more of APC than PDP. Does that mean that APC governors are more romantic than their PDP counterparts?

U are a dullard! Are APC governors not more than PDP governors, how do u now expect them not to be more?

Truly, common sense aint common
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
ajepako:

And na dem fine pass.. Including their president.. GEJ, my crush grin grin grin grin
Ugly ones full APC: Hello: Tinubu, Oshobaba, OBJ as fore-runners..
And yeah, we love you too
tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Hahaha... cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by divinity38: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
How comes all this APC governors are ugly?
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by lexyclasy: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
allanphash7:
Jagaban and osho baba got me laughing
As well as prince AUDU
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmm even Audu self de kiss undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by arabianights: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
This issimply pictocracy.... no one knows what happens behind the scenes
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Adamma22(f): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
BABANGBALI:
omo he be like say na doggie style be BRF favourite grin
which kain wall clock be this grin
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by justmenoni: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
God forgive me, but everything I see in these pics are outright display of ugliness,,, please tell us wats romantic about those pics u have posted or are u from Zimbabwe, south Sudan or Burkina Faso?
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Kalvan: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
undecided

Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Adamma22:
which kain wall clock be this grin
like say you no like am.Na which time you like pass?
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
display of mouth odour
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
FRANKOXY:
Adams & Tinubu's head is unromantic or tell me what's romantic about them. grin
Dt tinubus head should have its own postcode. He should stick to wearing his native cap & start wearing kangols on his suits. His head is distracting.
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by SassyVixen(f): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
dacovajnr:
I thought the Bible says"God created Mankind in his own image" plz in whose image did God created Oshiomole..coz m not sure if he was around when God was busy creating Mankind...I guess he was busy chasing monkeys...But this Audu too resemble Lawrence Limburger the undecided bloated alien from Plutark in the Sci-fi Biker Mice from Mars Cartoon
cheesy you sure know your cartoons. You must be a child of the '80's. See as you make me remember em good old days of Cadbury Breakfast Television. Good times!
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
all yuck!
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Tinubu and remis wedding. Someone took his hair. Maybe it wld have helped to hide d large head.

Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
klassiquette:
Why is it cute wen two young lovers kiss in public but disgusting wen grandpa and grandma kiss?
Hmmm dis ur twin tower don nearly retired oooo grin
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by difego: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by dacovajnr: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
SassyVixen:
cheesy you sure know your cartoons. You must be a child of the '80's. See as you make me remember em good old days of Cadbury Breakfast Television. Good times!
You can say that again Ma'am#blv that's the only Cartoon that can make me stay glued to my Tv set and I had to wake very early on Saturdays @ 6:30am in order not to miss any and during the week @4pm ...I Watch the Whole 3 season consisting of 65 episodes..Tsk tsk cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Humblegoodman(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
when money finish, the lady go find her way.lol
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by deramarks(f): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
Itz means dat u re APCially jobless nd dat u re a fault finder. Quote me anywhere, anytime. Gosh! sad does dat mean this is how desperate apc supporters re already? For GOD's sake Buhari is our president dats all,doesn't mata if apc is romatism or PDP is not romantic.
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Hmmm dis ur twin tower don nearly retired oooo grin
Lol evidence that you're a kid
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by SassyVixen(f): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2015
dacovajnr:
You can say that again Ma'am#blv that's the only Cartoon that can make me stay glued to my Tv set and I had to wake very early on Saturdays @ 6:30am in order not to miss any and during the week @4pm ...I Watch the Whole 3 season consisting of 65 episodes..Tsk tsk cheesy
shocked the whole 3 seasons? Ok, that's an obsession. I sttill remember my back being lashed by my momma for not doing my chores. Early on saturdays. I was into Freakazoid and Superman. So do you still love cartoons as an old man? grin
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by dacovajnr: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2015
SassyVixen:
shocked the whole 3 seasons? Ok, that's an obsession. I sttill remember my back being lashed by my momma for not doing my chores. Early on saturdays. I was into Freakazoid and Superman. So do you still love cartoons as an old man? grin
Morning Ma'am...Yup I watched the Whole Seasons... shocked kinda flabbergasted..i was hoping you'd say Tom & Jerry or Dexter Laboratory ...I never got spanked for once coz I would've done all the chores needed to be done that day the previous night...Nope I don't do that anymore plus I hardly watch TV nowadays coz Money must be made...but I do watch some Walt Disney Cartoons whenever am chanced grin
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
klassiquette:

Lol evidence that you're a kid
Every man is a kid when it comes 2 boobi grin
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Every man is a kid when it comes 2 boobi grin
lolz quite true

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.