Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water (3813 Views)

My Love Convenant With A Mami Water / 9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by Skybwizzy: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol, this is just hilarious. Guys read and meditate on this o so you don’t fall victim. I didn’t write it though so don’t ask me how i know all these. Oya confess, ever met a girl like this ?
1). You picked her up from the Street or Club. Maybe she was even standing in front of an uncompleted building
2). You don’t know her real name or even her surname. Maybe she even told you her name is just Mary……That’s all
3). She agrees to sleep with you on the first day in fact, she agrees to move into your place no questions asked
4). She never gets tired, She can pound yam, fry garri, grind pepper, go market , cooks and still sleep’s with you when she’s done
5). She always looks perfect, even first thing in the morning. No pimples ,her makeup looks permanent and everything is always in the right place
6). She never talks about her family and doesn’t have any friend
7) Ever since you met her, your life has turned upside down but of course, your grandma in the village is the cause, cool. All she cares about is Brazilian hair.
9). She has stopped you from eating Fish. Ever since you met her, its either chicken or meat, nothing from the sea
10). Finally, She’s the perfect Girl. she doesn’t ask you for anything. She doesn’t care about Valentines day and you don’t even know her birthday. She never gets jealous or goes through you phone.

To read more follow the link bellow

http://sureinfobase..com/2015/11/10-signs-you-are-dating-mami-water.html
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by Philtim(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
lolz...she be d real mami-water....did u finally propose?
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol...what is mami-water btw? grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by fajani(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
KashyBaby:

goddess living inside water
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by obiorathesubtle: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
KashyBaby:

demonic marine spirits, otherwise known as mermaids or spiritual manifestation of water demons in flesh.

They feed on men and make them useless in life.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Skybwizzy:
Lol, this is just hilarious. Guys read and meditate on this o so you don’t fall victim. I didn’t write it though so don’t ask me how i know all these. Oya confess, ever met a girl like this ?
1). You picked her up from the Street or Club. Maybe she was even standing in front of an uncompleted building

2). You don’t know her real name or even her surname. Maybe she even told you her name is just Mary……That’s all

3). She agrees to sleep with you on the first day in fact, she agrees to move into your place no questions asked

4). She never gets tired, She can pound yam, fry garri, grind pepper, go market , cooks and still sleep’s with you when she’s done

5). She always looks perfect, even first thing in the morning. No pimples ,her makeup looks permanent and everything is always in the right place

6). She never talks about her family and doesn’t have any friend

7) Ever since you met her, your life has turned upside down but of course, your grandma in
the village is the cause, cool. All she cares about is Brazilian hair.

9). She has stopped you from eating Fish. Ever since you met her, its either chicken or meat, nothing from the sea

10). Finally, She’s the perfect Girl. she doesn’t ask you for anything. She doesn’t care about Valentines day and you don’t even know her birthday. She never gets jealous or goes through you phone.

To read more follow the link bellow
http://sureinfobase..com/2015/11/10-signs-you-are-dating-mami-water.html
the bolded I look perfect every morning does that mean I am a lipsrsealed hmm Op take time
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by Winna01(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jesus is coming
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
demonic marine spirits, otherwise known as mermaids or spiritual manifestation of water demons in flesh.

But why fajani said it's a goddess living inside the water? shocked shocked shocked

Now I'm confused lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by obiorathesubtle: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
KashyBaby:

But why fajani said it's a goddess living inside the water? shocked shocked shocked

Now I'm confused lipsrsealed
they have a system na, their ruler is often the goddess or queen

And she or it is also a mermaid. Half woman, half fish!
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by AdeniyiA(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
she loves bathing as many times as possible...

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by Charles4075(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is scary mehn. A friend of mine had a similar case. Met the lady on a rainy evening, said her name was ***, took her in and had sex that nite and it happened like that for 2 months. Only to find out that she was never a student and till date haven't seen or heard from that lady and my friend has been involved in one poo or another.

And there's a moniker 'Mermaid' on Nl. Just saying tho
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

See definition of mami water o... Give example na
Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by obiorathesubtle: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
klassiquette:

See definition of mami water o... Give example na
you want me to give example? Asif when they come for me at night, you'll be there to fight the battle.

(1) (Reply)

Can Dis Girl B My Wife? / 6 Places Ladies Want You To Touch Them 18+ ] / Can Someone Tell Me What This Worshipper Is Doing (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.