Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick (21998 Views)

Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by DonX001: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2015
rosalieene:

...You will go after his father, his mother, his
sister, his brothers and his entire family, that
means even if they are having new yam
festival.run to the village with or without him.

Fastest way to getting booted out of my life at the speed of light.
You won't even get to see them till I am sure you are the one I want to marry, which hasn't happened yet.
Like to keep my family and parolez separate....makes things much less messy in case you have to break up.

But on the whole, very hilarious article grin grin grin, and true in some ways.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by rosalieene(f): 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
DonX001:

Lol, doesn't really follow.
Your side chic is someone's main chic....
And for all you know, your main chic could be someone else's side chic.
smh..
Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by DonX001: 12:02am On Nov 28, 2015
rosalieene:
smh..
Lol, isn't it correct?
Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by rosalieene(f): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Send me ur English teacher's phone number & address.

he didn't do his job.

Fool

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by sheyoroniyen(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2016
rosalieene:
So today I will be offering exclusive Lectures on
how to be a successful Main chic. I don't know
who told you girls you are the main chic oh
have you not heard reggae blues, even your boo
get a boo but if you say you are the Main chic
let me help you deceive sorry build yaself.
The struggle with you is hard. There is always a
side chic or booty call waiting to knock you off
the race. Buy because you have first of all
deceived yourself you are the main chic your
confidence is your worse enemy.
GUIDELINES ON BEING A MAIN CHIC
..You should know that you are not a wife stop
assuming you are one and behave like someone
who wants to win the trophy after all with
marriage comes wisdom.
.. Dont ever get comfortable, till you hear the
priest say " ladies and gentlemen, I present to
you Mr and Mrs wharrever" you are not safe so
behave yaself.
... Since you said you are the MC.make sure
your picture is on all his social media account.
If he refuses, forget it you are SC forming MC.
...The SC and BC are your biggest challenge
those girls no get joy. So you must not give
them room to even come in.
.. Your biggest Ally is your boo"s gateman or
neighbour's wife. They will tell you who goes
and who comes when you are not around.supply
them with gifts and your archive will be FBI
tight.
...You will go after his father, his mother, his
sister, his brothers and his entire family, that
means even if they are having new yam
festival.run to the village with or without him. If
the whole village know you. It will be difficult
for him to run if he wants to. I dont need to
teach you how to greet with your knees to the
ground with a full display of your 36.
... You must up your cooking games. Leave
jollof rice and egusi soup for the SC. Go
professional, learn how to cook oha soup,
bitterleaf, Owo, Vegetable soup,etc. The hustle
is real up your game.
.. You will need his friends, but dont bother so
much like the SC, but if you must cook Jollof
rice for them top it with plantain...but be
closers to this girlfriends and wives. Form clique
on top the guys so if your bobo wan do illegal
waka. You go get info sharpaly.
.. If you want to be his wife, leave his phone
alone in his presence, once he leaves grab the
phone, knowledge is power.if you see anything,
don't attack. Stay calm the target is far don't
bark at every dog.
.. If you come to the house and see food you
suspect is cooked by SC. Eat it but whether it is
better than yours or not. Call it tasteless. Dont
famz your competitors.
..Do not ever call the SC to warn her.you are
both hustling so respect the sisterhood.but if
she reaches out to you. Make her your new best
friend..she may end up loving you more than the
guy. Or you can team up and ..........
...If you are sexually active. Make sure you a
German machine in the bedroom
dont get comfortable but dont over do oh.
Before he runs away .this boys don't know what
the want. If you are waiting for marriage. Wait
well you have nothing to lose.
..Make sure you collect every spare cash he can
spare. So he does not have extra to give the
SC.
... Always bear in mind that no matter what you
do, you may not end up with this dude your side
boo may be the one at the end of the day.
Now move your ministry to the permanent site.

dis one go soon b university course MC406
Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by misspicy(f): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
lalasticlala gringrin
Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
That's not love if you have to go all the way just to please a man, that's desperation come on girl get some self pride.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
angry so, how do you collect money from a full grown ass man as you so desire? Abi na muntula you dey talk about ni undecided
I get the dirt off my shoulder. I don't and will not drag a man with anyone cool grin

1 Like

Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by Chommieblaq(f): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
Op change the topic TO HOW TO BE DESPERATE GIRLFRIEND.

HILARIOUS

3 Likes

Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by sage2(m): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
The surest way to be the main chic is to be loyal and patient. We may not appreciate you immidiately, but your long suffering loyalty will never go unrewarded.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Rukkydelta:
After doing all this if he wants to leave you, he will still leave you. I got lots of important things to do rather than this, I can't have high bp at my young age

lol.... truth#

1 Like

Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by sammieguze(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ontop say wetin na?

Except you use jazz, a sc or bc ll always remain so and the mc is the only one capable of dethroning herself
rosalieene:

http://entertainment.com.ng/?p=20322
Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by McCarlito(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hahahhaha.. Is this for real? Funny, but very practical..
Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Learn how to space your nonsense. It put me off! Didn't read it!

Oya, go back and read it. Trust me, u'll have a good laugh... Hcheesy
Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by Jengem: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
rosalieene:

Dont ever get comfortable, till you hear the
priest say " ladies and gentlemen, I present to
you Mr and Mrs wharrever" you are not safe so
behave yaself.

That is the total problem, women feel once they start bearing Mrs they can misbehave

said misbehaviour is what makes the market for side chics to be so valuable

1 Like

Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by ninodaniel(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
my bank acct don dey Robo all d fine girls don dey run cm dey no dey waste tym to shake bum bum.reeky fresh gon reeky tom tom, fatty bom bom money don cm, I don chop up no dey vex for me, iya basi serve d round two, money dey worry me so I dey worry dem o.
Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by playtheblues(f): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Girls be natural, be yourself, if he loves you he will wife you. Don't act desperate.
Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by dBard: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
rosalieene:

Loool... The hustle is real

Swag boyz..it's all about you wink tongue
Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by Glowstone(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
this is very true , that's the trick this chick used to catch my cousin

1 Like

Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by Odunharry(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hilarious... I doubt this will ever get a guy not to talk of been the main chick..

Just be real ,don't act like ur whole life revolves around him, don't nag too much, be helpful too, do all the things you would want a caring guy to do for you and believe me if he's not blind, he will chose you..

not to forget sex too

1 Like

Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by ourchoice(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
sage2:
The surest way to be the main chic is to be loyal and patient. We may not appreciate you immidiately, but your long suffering loyalty will never go unrewarded.
....to add to what u just said; she needs to try and look pretty/hot/classy because every man dreams to marry a pretty lady even though at the end, not all will marry a hot lady as they wished.

Ladies to be the main chic...stop accepting expensive gifts from him

Stop allowing him to spend a lot on u

Stop choking him and give him space; many guys are single and scared of getting married because they feel they will lose their single guy-freedom, so make him feel free with u.

Before u accept an already made guy that owns a car, pls access yourself; do u have sth diff to offer him aside sex? If not, I am sorry, u may only warm his bed for a moment

Lastly, if u can, try and be productive and financially independent; get a job or startup a business/trade or future-bound handwork and be dedicated to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by Missmossy(f): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol...this is so amusing.
Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by preetyb(f): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
ninodaniel:
my bank acct don dey Robo all d fine girls don dey run cm dey no dey waste tym to shake bum bum.reeky fresh gon reeky tom tom, fatty bom bom money don cm, I don chop up no dey vex for me, iya basi serve d round two, money dey worry me so I dey worry dem o.

I want to believe this is a rap song
Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by silverspringle(f): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
I wnt do all dis rather i ll concentrate on improving myself d more. Wen u do all dis jst to get d ring, wt happens to d marrige itself. Thats why there re a lot of insecure/unhappy married women cos ey thought gettin d ring was all ey needed. All d same...dis write up is super hilarious
Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by alatbaba1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
rosalieene:

Valid point tho.

Main chick or Side chick. I'm a no chick pics on my social media.

The only guarantee way for a child chick to upgrade to main chick is trust. She just have to earn it.

These hoe ain't loyal.

Team no main chick. Proudly side chick's all the way.
Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by ladycomfort(f): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Story for the gods. Why do one has to go through this stress just to be a main chick. What happened to other guys out there who are more caring, rich and handsome that can make you their main chick. undecided
Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by sage2(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
ourchoice:
....to add to what u just said; she needs to try and look pretty/hot/classy because every man dreams to marry a pretty lady even though at the end, not all will marry a hot lady as they wished.

Ladies to be the main chic...stop accepting expensive gifts from him

Stop allowing him to spend a lot on u

Stop choking him and give him space; many guys are single and scared of getting married because they feel they will lose their single guy-freedom, so make him feel free with u.

Before u accept an already made guy that owns a car, pls access yourself; do u have sth diff to offer him aside sex? If not, I am sorry, u may only warm his bed for a moment

Lastly, if u can, try and be productive and financially independent; get a job or startup a business/trade or future-bound handwork and be dedicated to it

Great points. Thanks you. I reasoned that the points you raised are implied. But you have done a good job for expressly stating them. Weldone, brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by ourchoice(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
Story for the gods. Why do one has to go through this stress just to be a main chick. What happened to other guys out there who are more caring, rich and handsome that can make you their main chick. undecided
My sister I understand how u feel as a lady....but that's d world for u....even those other rich, handsome guys u feel are out there begging u to be their love and all that....believe me, they also have another chick and u may still not be their main chick if u accept them...most of them maybe forming caring and lonely just to woo u into their fleets of concubines.

In life, the most difficult battle for a man is to make money, once a man becomes financially able, he is a god...but for a lady...she may make the whole money and even become a manager or ceo of a company and men won't still treat her right or want to settle with her; u can use our celebrities as example.

So as financial battle is the greatest battle any man need to win to own the world....the battle to find a man that will adore u, stand by u, love and respect u, and finally make u his wife is the greatest battle any sane-thinking woman ought to target to win in life.

Many feminist ladies won't agree....but yet, we have many female CEOS begging for marital ring...and using their wealth to entrap young guys to marry them and are still unhappy. they exist even in Europe and America, if not Nigerian Yahoo-Yahoo boys won't be having foreign female victims searching for love online, etc

6 Likes

Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by suwalee(f): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
rosalieene:

d greatest deceit u can use to catch any guy is wen u show him u kno how to pray trust me he'd neva letchu go nd patience nd show a little gesture of luv Das all all dose ones u wrote wud wear us out biko
Re: Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick by Smellymouth: 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Who side chicks help? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Biggest Crush / Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating / My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.