Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,298 members, 7,867,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

All Girls Are The Same... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Girls Are The Same... (846 Views)

A Letter To All Girls. / 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To / All Girls Are Like ‘recharge Cards’ Use And Throw Them Away - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Girls Are The Same... by marvelck: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2015
They come to you when they are hurt, sad or heartbroken. And immediately you help her to heal her pain or get her groove back, she will suddenly leave you/gallop away like an ungrateful or heartless horse. Only to make the same mistake again and again...Girls will never learn!
Re: All Girls Are The Same... by younghartz(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2015
chai cry girls don Bleep u up na
Re: All Girls Are The Same... by IamLEGEND1: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2015
feel the power of the friendzone, young NLder.
I can see ur rage,let it consume you.
use ur aggressive emotions, let them take over.
Re: All Girls Are The Same... by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2015
You are nothing to her but 'a shoulder to lean on'. A borrowed vessel
Shine ya eyes
Re: All Girls Are The Same... by Solidkay(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2015
Reading inbetween d life lines i figured out tht she jst left u. U had better learn frm it n move on Life continues my guy.
Re: All Girls Are The Same... by bronzegoddess(f): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2015
Pele
Re: All Girls Are The Same... by marvelck: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2015
Hehehheheheheh. Bros and sisters, no be me ooo. na wetin dey happen in some cases...
Re: All Girls Are The Same... by obiorathesubtle: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2015
Eeyah. Sorry bro.
Re: All Girls Are The Same... by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2015
Fallacy of hasty generalization
Re: All Girls Are The Same... by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2015
I have given up in em girls.....
They all, I repeat all the same.

(1) (Reply)

If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? / [goodlooking] But A Lonely Guy, How It All Started / What Should His Wife Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.