Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Please I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice (659 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend - I Need Your Advice [photo] / Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice by CID11: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2015
i wrote about me not being in a relationship at almost thirty. all of a sudden i met a guy that was asking me out in school. it was like a spark and we started going out. but i found out he never wanted to take me to his house. i started calculating . not quiet long a woman that knew him asked after his wife and baby. i asked him he denied it. he gave a flimsy reason. then i started searching his face book. he hid everything. i saw a picture of a little kid and i traced one of the comments a female. then i saw his court wedding and truely he had a baby. ive cut the relationship off
but i used to know him in school as a guy that was dedicated to God and his work. i saw the wife was older than him. please matured chicks what can one do to avoid bastards like this.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2015
CID11:
i wrote about me not being in a relationship at almost thirty. all of a sudden i met a guy that was asking me out in school. it was like a spark and we started going out. but i found out he never wanted to take me to his house. i started calculating . not quiet long a woman that knew him asked after his wife and baby. i asked him he denied it. he gave a flimsy reason. then i started searching his face book. he hid everything. i saw a picture of a little kid and i traced one of the comments a female. then i saw his court wedding and truely he had a baby. ive cut the relationship off
but i used to know him in school as a guy that was dedicated to God and his work. i saw the wife was older than him. please matured chicks what can one do to avoid bastards like this.
shuo!!!!! what can u do to him? ok pour him hot boiling water.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by CID11: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2015
and behold he is married with a baby. although his wife looks older than him. but this guy used to be very dedicated to God in school. what could go wrong. am i the one at fault. why do i keep on meeting wrong guys
. are there really good ones? or maybe they come later in life. ive heard stories of ladies being bad. im not one of them. cant mine just locate me. we only visit my apartment not his that was how i got suspicious
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2015
There is nothing you can do. Just tell him you're no longer interested in the relationship and move on with your life. Your husband is gonna locate you
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Rixy007(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2015
u can't just judge him like that...ain't he just a typical ordinary nigga
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2015
Lol, I was with someone like that for over two years & it almost killed me when I learned the truth. He got away with it for so long because his wife & children were safely tucked in another continent. Plus there was also the language barrier. He spoke with her many times in my presence & when I asked who the lady was, he told me it was his sister grin Foolish me, I ate it all up like it was chocolate when in fact it was just a log of turd cheesy

There's nothing you can do except being very cautious with the next one. It can mess up with your head big time & create major trust issues. After the other guy, I went through a stage where I just couldn't trust anyone.
I treated potential suitors to an intense interrogation, lasting hours/days. Needed to see their passports if they were from out of the country, because in some passports it points out whether someone is married or not. Didn't wanna repeat what I went through because it was devastating. Just be careful because some guys out there are two-faced scumbags.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by IamLEGEND1: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
ur future partner is still locating you on his GPS.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by CID11: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
hahaha. ive stopped believing that. i get paro this evening. im already back in the market. ive another one that is taking me out today. life goes on. what is annoying me is that i lent him some money. oshi
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by obiorathesubtle: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmm

Its either you're dead ugly

Or

You have a bad attitude

Or

You have a terrible body or mouth odour

Or

Your village people used 7 cows for the sacrifice

Anyway, there are good guys out there. Maybe God is saving the best for you. Just keep hope alive, and all those things I listed, to be on the safe side. Just be very careful about yourself

Dress yourself nicely, wear what you're comfortable in, not slutty, the appropriate make up, not too much.

Be polite and respond very well to people, basically, before you do anything, think about it twice.

Take good care of your body

Be prayerful and cover yourself with faith.

Works like magic!

(1) (Reply)

What Romance Really Is / Things Your Spouse Needs To Hear From You More Often / Tips On How To Get Your Ex Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.