Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? (1923 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedundecided
yes its the truth na.first of all are naija girls romantic? If a guy wey una dey date carress una hair una go dey complain say make he no spoil una hair dat na expensive weaveon una do or dat d brazilian hair is costly.if d guy hold una hand for public una go dey ask d guy wetin he wan try proof.omo make i no even talk of kissing.if a guy wan kiss na una go dey shout say the guy mouth dey smell.so if a babe wants a romantic guy then she ha to be romantic herself.una no see as oyibo girls dey do amsmiley
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
MrsPhyno:
They're not and they shouldn't be
It doesn't suit them grin
Wow! Finally said something reasonable. Its been a long wait, but na Godwin grin

Keep it up tongue
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
The yeye excuses keep coming...undecided
so for ur mind its when he brings roses for you thats only then he is romantic. Chai! See how telemondo films don turn naija women headcheesycheesy
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by hariorh: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
What happens to the rose afterwards? undecided
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Until they know the difference between love making and fvcking,they remain unromantic to me angry angry

Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
lefulefu:
yes its the truth na.first of all are naija girls romantic? If a guy wey una dey date carress una hair una go dey complain say make he no spoil una hair dat na expensive weaveon una do or dat d brazilian hair is costly.if d guy hold una hand for public una go dey ask d guy wetin he wan try proof.omo make i no even talk of kissing.if a guy wan kiss na una go dey shout say the guy mouth dey smell.so if a babe wants a romantic guy then she ha to be romantic herself.una no see as oyibo girls dey do amsmiley
Not all girls are Like that jhoor...cry

LoL! about the kissing thing...Who dey like kiss mouth wey dey smell?angry No make me vex o! How much closeup toothpaste be??
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
hariorh:
What happens to the rose afterwards? undecided
dem go take am clean yansh na
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
Not all girls are Like that jhoor...cry

LoL! about the kissing thing...Who dey like kiss mouth wey dey smell?angry No make me vex o! How much closeup toothpaste be??
but most are like dat na.na very few dey sabi the game of romance.u hold d girl hand she go say make u leave her alone.u touch her hair omo dat one go cause quarrel.na some of these things dey make such guys go defensive mode wey dem no go reason d girl in dat way.and some of una sef go dey complain say una husband or bf na woman wrapper and dey make fun of d guy to una friends just because maybe d bobo dey help u for kitchen.na so some of una be oo.i doubt if a white girl would be making fun of her husband to other ppl outside if he shows affection towards her or helps her in d kitchen.some of una need to change ooo as buhari don bring changecheesy
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chinilive I know where you're coming from. Unfortunately, most girls of nowadays don't believe in being exclusive anymore. They believe that until you marry them, they can have as many close male friends as they want to, and forgive me, but I refuse to carry around a girl's handbag when I know she's most likey seeing other guys. The idea of love you have sank with Titanic. I have no qualms with girls 'exploring' other options, but no girl should expect a guy to treat her like his world revolves around her, when he's just another option to her.
So before searching for a guy that will treat you like his moon and star, ask yourself if you're ready to pick one guy and make him your everything, shunning all other guys. Let's start from there.
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
JimiCoker:
Chinilive I know where you're coming from. Unfortunately, most girls of nowadays don't believe in being exclusive anymore. They believe that until you marry them, they can have as many close male friends as they want to, and forgive me, but I refuse to carry around a girl's handbag when I know she's most likey seeing other guys. The idea of love you have sank with Titanic. I have no qualms with girls 'exploring' other options, but no girl should expect a guy to treat her like his world revolves around her, when he's just another option to her.
So before searching for a guy that will treat you like his moon and star, ask yourself if you're ready to pick one guy and make him your everything, shunning all other guys. Let's start from there.
hehe food for thoughtcheesy

1 Like

Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
lefulefu:
hehe food for thoughtcheesy
More like buffet grin
I'm generous like that tongue
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Chinilive: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
@JimiCoker Its sad that some girls don't believe in being faithful. However, would you miss out on the real deal when the right girl comes along. Would you risk not showing her how you feel because you believe most girls are the same.
What if she acts a certain way because she does not believe she is Loved... It would be a real loss. Don't you think?

@lefulefu Its really, food for thought
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
lefulefu:
but most are like dat na.na very few dey sabi the game of romance.u hold d girl hand she go say make u leave her alone.u touch her hair omo dat one go cause quarrel.na some of these things dey make such guys go defensive mode wey dem no go reason d girl in dat way.and some of una sef go dey complain say una husband or bf na woman wrapper and dey make fun of d guy to una friends just because maybe d bobo dey help u for kitchen.na so some of una be oo.i doubt if a white girl would be making fun of her husband to other ppl outside if he shows affection towards her or helps her in d kitchen.some of una need to change ooo as buhari don bring changecheesy
cryI no get wetin to talk again...cry
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by mbagideon(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
op everything we you put up there go hard for we Broz to do ooooo......I kiss girl come dey remember the date that one nobi being romantic to my ear oooo
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Chinilive: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
cryI no get wetin to talk again...cry

I understand how you feel....Its depressing..
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chinilive:

I understand how you feel....Its depressing..
Uh...LoLgrin really depressing
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chinilive I was once in a relationship with a girl that had all the attributes I stated and more. Things got messed up, but I'm always gonna love her. It got to a point where showering her with gifts, chocolates and all that stuff became child's play. I guess most folks won't get it until they meet their soulmate. So yes, if I were blessed to meet such a girl again, I would surrender my heart to her in a flash.
But only to a girl worthy of it. I may not be vastly wealthy, but I do value my heart.
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Chinilive: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
JimiCoker:
Chinilive I was once in a relationship with a girl that had all the attributes I stated and more. Things got messed up, but I'm always gonna love her. It got to a point where showering her with gifts, chocolates and all that stuff became child's play. I guess most folks won't get it until they meet their soulmate. So yes, if I were blessed to meet such a girl again, I would surrender my heart to her in a flash.
But only to a girl worthy of it. I may not be vastly wealthy, but I do value my heart.

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink [Clapping] We have a belieber.... Well said.. Well said.

1 Like

Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chinilive:

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink [Clapping] We have a belieber.... Well said.. Well said.
*raises hands*
Thank you, thank you, you're far too kind.

*bows to the crowd as the applause grows deafening. The crowd goes wild. Ladies start throwing....well let's just censor it by saying stuff* grin
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Chinilive: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
JimiCoker:

*raises hands*
Thank you, thank you, you're far too kind.

*bows to the crowd as the applause grows deafening. The crowd goes wild. Ladies start throwing....well let's just censor it by saying stuff* grin

{Shaking head}
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chinilive:

{Shaking head}
And how are you this fine thursday afternoon? cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is / Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? / What Does It Profit A Man To 'toast' A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.