Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? (14344 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Mrcork Is Beg Me For Realasionsheep PLIS ADVISE / Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
rawpadgin:
cheesy cheesy am not a comedian but a philanthropist by nature
tongue why wont u love the gift part grin
grin
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by JiggamanGh: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstEVA:
but madcow always insults ghanians

Madcow is a joker, so I don't take his insults seriously.

Mr. Cork uses the same stupid joke ova n ova.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by JiggamanGh: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
onila:
camnewton4prez, shymexx and bittyend are the funniest

Cam is not funni at all

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by onila(f): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Cam is not funni at all
grin I like him still
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Madcow is a joker, so I don't take his insults seriously.

Mr. Cork uses the same stupid joke ova n ova.
cork's jokes are for people with a weird sense of humour.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by onila(f): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstEVA:
what of Sagâmite the fVcktard?
only funny when dissing pple who he doesnt agree with

his arrogance is sexy tongue smiley
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by JiggamanGh: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
onila:
grin I like him still

U got a crush on cam. We all know
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by JiggamanGh: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstEVA:
cork's jokes are for people with a weird sense of humour.

maybe, I never found him to be funni and I believe I have weird sense of humor.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
onila:
only funny when dissing pple who he doesnt agree with

his arrogance is sexy tongue smiley
he has man boobs

I agree
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

U got a crush on cam. We all know
just like she has on you
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jiggamangh grin

No response? grin
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by JiggamanGh: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstEVA:
Jiggamangh grin

No response? grin

Nah, onila has only one crush and that's cam. I believe he might be the one to pop onila's cherry.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Nah, onila has only one crush and that's cam. I believe he might be the one to pop onila's cherry.
lol
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by JiggamanGh: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstEVA:
lol

Aren't u part of the team virgin clan?
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Aren't u part of the team virgin clan?

Yep

grin
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by JiggamanGh: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstEVA:

Yep

grin

The world is coming 2 an end, y'all better get u some before is too late. grin
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

The world is coming 2 an end, y'all better get u some before is too late. grin
Sex is overated

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by JiggamanGh: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstEVA:

Sex is overated

Nah, sex along with sh!tting and pissing are the best feelings in the world.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstEVA:

Sex is overated

Can you defend this thesis with facts and feelings? grin
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Nah, sex along with sh!tting and pissing are the best feelings in the world.
many girls do it just to make their man happy

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Headlamp1:

Can you defend this thesis with facts and feelings? grin
lol
I've said it before too... the geezer is not the least funny to me... the most overrated troll ever ..

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by JiggamanGh: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstEVA:

Girls like sex as much as guys, the only difference is they can control the urge.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by V0lv0(f): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Decker:
@Onila, I think you are mrcork would make a good couple. Both of you share similar traits.
Funny enough I have had this feeling that they are both the same person. Anyways mrcork is funny but can be annoying sometimes cheesy
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by onila(f): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

hes just a friend
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 27, 2015
firstEVA:
confirmed! You swing same way
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
confirmed! You swing same way
team virgin cry
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 27, 2015
buygala:
And how does his being funny or not affect the status of your secondary virginity?

Unless you have employed him as your domestic clown, he doesn't owe you any duty to make his comments funny to you angry

Onila, please go get some good sex to ease away your frustration, and leave the youngman from Peckham, with a $20,000 Range Rover Spot, to rest in peace sad
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sagamite grin

Product of a failed education system! Cretinous fuuktard!

If he actually says that IRL, all the better grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by firstking01(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
onila:
he makes some nice comments sometimes
like when he yabbed P square cant speak english, that was hilarious
mr cork is quite posh, educated, sophisticated
most of the time what hes saying is pointless and not funny
yaay or nay?
u r a replica of his dunciness.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Sagamite grin

Product of a failed education system! Cretinous fuuktard!

If he actually says that IRL, all the better grin grin

Huh? undecided
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstEVA:
what of Sagâmite the fVcktard?

So you have become one of those that purposely mis-spell my moniker when referring to me because I have put the fear of Jesu Christi, Omo Mama Mary, into your liver and you don't want your comments to show in my mentions?

Fooooool!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wish A Sweet/hot/pretty/handsome Nairalander U Admire A Happy New Month / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / Relationship With No Emotional Attachment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.