Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? (14345 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Mrcork Is Beg Me For Realasionsheep PLIS ADVISE / Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
onila:
only funny when dissing pple who he doesnt agree with

his arrogance is sexy tongue smiley

Onila! angry

Pardon me! angry

I am also funny when I am making fun of and disparaging myself as a Peckham low-life illegal immigrant looking for arranged marriage. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by AfroKnight: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Onila, go and marry.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sagamite:

Huh? undecided

Well, answer the question, will you?
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sagamite:

So you have become one of those that purposely mis-spell my moniker when referring to me because I have put the fear of Jesu Christi, Omo Mama Mary, into your liver and you don't want your comments to show in my mentions?

Fooooool!
cretinous fuckarrrd. Didn't u see the part I said I consider u sexy even with ur big boobs grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstEVA:
cretinous fuckarrrd. Didn't u see the part I said I consider u sexy even with ur big boobs grin

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

You were unfortunate someone else mentioned me on the thread and you were caught.

EnlightenedSoul:

Well, answer the question, will you?

What question?

Your statement did not even contain a question mark.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sagamite:

You were unfortunate someone else mentioned me on the thread and you were caught.

Be calm.

What question?

Your statement did not evn contain a question mark.

I wondered if you use your usual catchphrases IRL?

Example (1): Restaurant

"I didn't order filet mignon, I ordered the 16oz ribeye steak, cretinous fuuktard!"

Example (2): Taxi Ride

Taxi: "We're arrived at the destination, sir."

Sagamite: "This isn't 4th St.– "

Taxi: "It is. If you'd take a look at that sign there yonder, sir."

Sagamite: "Product of a failed education system! Show me the map that says this is 4th St."

Taxi: .....

grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sagamite:

now what?

Daft.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Be calm.

I wondered if you use your usual catchphrases IRL?

Example (1): Restaurant

"I didn't order filet mignon, I ordered the 16oz ribeye steak, cretinous fuuktard!"

Example (2): Taxi Ride

Taxi: "We're arrived at the destination, sir."

Sagamite: "This isn't 4th St.– "

Taxi: "It is. If you'd take a look at that sign there yonder, sir."

Sagamite: "Product of a failed education system! Show me the map that says this is 4th St."

Taxi: .....

grin tongue

In real life, the sphere at which I operate at professionally and my circle of friends are intellectually well above what you see on NL (i.e. the average Nigerian-educated Nigerian).

I really don't mix with low-lives like Shymm3x and co in the UK. I rarely encounter them except when I see them in black hoods if I go and buy food and have a haircut. Even then, no need to communicate with them.

I also see some of them at weddings and parties, but I never need to engage them to hear their opinions, we just party.

So, no, I don't do that. grin

The only time I had to deal with some fuuktards was when I used to play football with jaybee3 and about half were like NLers. And he could see my exasperation when they were chaotic.

www.nairaland.com/782873/romance-section-toast-one-been/10#9365943

It is online I really need to bring out the rage. cool
www.nairaland.com/379302/honestly-nutcase-sagamite#5290122

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstEVA:
now what?

Daft.

Shut the fck up. Cretinous fuuktard!

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sagamite:

In real life, the sphere at which I operate at professionally and my circle of friends are intellectually well above what you see on NL (i.e. the average Nigerian-educated Nigerian).

I really don't mix with low-lives like and co in the UK. I rarely encounter them except I when I see them in black hoods when I go and buy food and have a haircut. Even then, no need to communicate with them.

I also see some of them at weddings and parties, but I never need to engage them to hear their opinions, we just party.

So, no, I don't do that. grin

The only time I had to deal with some fuuktards was when I used to play football with jaybee3 and about half were like NLers. And he could see my exasperation when they were chaotic.

www.nairaland.com/782873/romance-section-toast-one-been/10#9365943

It is online I really need to bring out the rage. cool
www.nairaland.com/379302/honestly-nutcase-sagamite#5290122

OK...

Lol. Your letter seems more like an ode to the practically inescapable, eerily multifaceted utility of the wonderful English syllable that is the word "fvck" than anything else. My sleepy eyes counted seven.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sagamite:

Shut the fck up. Cretinous fuuktard!
big breast

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Fulaman198(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ajuran the Somali pervert is the funniest

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Fulaman198(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstEVA:
big breast

You have?

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstEVA:
big breast

I said shut the fck up, cretinous fuuktard.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

You have?

Her fat rolls would not make that observable even if she did. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

You have?
not me, mine are average size. I'm referring to Sagamite. He's got big boobs.

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sagamite:

Her fat rolls would not make that observable even if she did. grin
oh, u r already admiring my body? Sorry I don't do your type undecided

#saynotomanboobs
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

OK...

Lol. Your letter seems more like an ode to the practically inescapable, eerily multifaceted utility of the wonderful English syllable that is the word "fvck" than anything else. My sleepy eyes counted seven.
u can speak grammar for Africa

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstEVA:
oh, u r already admiring my body? Sorry I don't do your type undecided

#saynotomanboobs

Moronic fuuktard, in your dreams.

I don't do dumb skanks. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktard, in your dreams.

I don't do dumb skanks. grin grin grin grin grin
but u like my size, swear I don't turn u on.

Whatever, I prefer muscular chest for a guy undecided
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstEVA:
but u like my size, swear I don't turn u on.

Whatever, I prefer muscular chest for a guy undecided

Moronic fuuktard, what did I tell you the last time about foolishly telling people about what you prefer?

https://www.nairaland.com/2718524/mtn-wants-5.2bn-fine-slashed/1#39888133

Are you this reetarded, you never learn?

Why does what ugly skanks like you prefer matter? grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktard, what did I tell you the last time about foolishly telling people about what you prefer?

https://www.nairaland.com/2718524/mtn-wants-5.2bn-fine-slashed/1#39888133

Are you this reetarded, you never learn?

Why does what ugly skanks like you prefer matter? grin grin grin grin grin grin
captainswagg225 my luv, please come and help me deal with this big breasted mofo.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstEVA:
captainswagg225 my luv, please come and help me deal with this big breasted mofo.

Ugly skank, what about you makes what you prefer matter? Tell me, abeg. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sagamite:

Ugly skank, what about you makes what you prefer matter? Tell me, abeg. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my boo is coming for your head.

I prefer guys with six packs. I don't like big breasted guyz.
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstEVA:
my boo is coming for your head.

I prefer guys with six packs. I don't like big breasted guyz.

Go and call whoever you want to call. grin

But tell me why what a dumb, ugly skank like you wants matters?

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sagamite:

Go and call whoever you want to call. grin

only men with female physical make up are ugly grin, u know I'm damn pretty.

Plus size beauty.

See ur big breast

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstEVA:
only men with female physical make up are ugly grin, u know I'm damn pretty.

Plus size beauty.

See ur big breast

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

You can't explain why what you prefer matters? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Typical ugly Nigerian skank, over-valuing her daft arsse-self. grin grin grin grin

Fine women boku for London, some ugly, fat, dumb ashawo N20 is thinking what she prefers is what a man like me should be worried about. grin grin grin grin grin

If my maiguard in Lagos even pays to fck you, I would sack him ASAP. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

You can't explain why what you prefer matters? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Typical ugly Nigerian skank, over-valuing her daft arsse-self. grin grin grin grin

Fine women boku for London, some ugly, fat, dumb ashawo N20 is thinking what she prefers is what a man like me should be worried about. grin grin grin grin grin

If my maiguard in Lagos even pays to fck you, I would sack him ASAP. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
how did u acquire ur boobs?
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstEVA:
how did u acquire ur boobs?

Mama-Piss looking dumbarsse is saying she is "pretty". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

N20 ashawo of conductors. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sagamite:

Mama-Piss looking dumbarsse is saying she is "pretty". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

N20 ashawo of conductors. grin grin grin grin grin
how does this explain your well developed mammary glands?
Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Sagamite(m): 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstEVA:
how does this explain your well developed mammary glands?

Moronic fuuktard, tell me why anyone needs to give a shyt about what an ugly skank like you likes.

You thought you had some value when you vomited that? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? by Miggs(m): 12:07am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Go and call whoever you want to call
. grin

no one is coming cos no one wants to be "suyarized" by you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wish A Sweet/hot/pretty/handsome Nairalander U Admire A Happy New Month / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / Relationship With No Emotional Attachment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.