Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,541 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. (14351 Views)

/ I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... / Why Do People Develop Emotional Attachment Over The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
Just a quick question to all those that have been or is in love.

Is it possible to date a person without any feelings attach to it? and is it right to still call it a relationship and not "Fun" ?
If there is such thing as that than how do you keep feelings from developing? or how do you remove yourself from that place without spoiling the friendship that was there?
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Mynd44: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
Yes it is possible. You can date someone for convenience, money, intimacy and the likes

2 Likes

Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
I disagree.

It's not a relationship, it's a long term booty call.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Mynd44: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin: I disagree.

But you have to admit, that is a sort of relationship with clearly defined terms and conditions
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by slimyem: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin: I disagree.

bingo!cheesycheesy
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
But you have to admit, that is a sort of relationship with clearly defined terms and conditions

dude. seriously? grin

slimyem: bingo!cheesycheesy
winksmiley
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Excelboi(m): 5:13am On Jun 05, 2012
op thank God! Ur use of english has improved.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Mynd44: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

dude. seriously? grin

winksmiley
In light of the joking mood of this thread, why not?
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2012
Excelboi: op thank God! Ur use english has improved.
my English has always been good ......
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by richy5(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
hey
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by kaiter: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
Ur use english has improved.[img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by stepo707: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2012
kaiter: Ur use english has improved.[img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Gbagaun!

1 Like

Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by zangiff(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
then emotional attachment comes later at times
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by mspookie: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2012
Have you heard of FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT grin dats what u call it wink...and u gotta b smart if emotions arent attached
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
ms pookie: Have you heard of FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT grin dats what u call it wink...and u gotta b smart if emotions arent attached
Dude need to pay for the Pussy ? Right
Smart my ass
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by mspookie: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
Totoplayer20:
Dude need to pay for the Pussy ? Right
Smart my ass

i dunno what is involved, am not d OP! The point is: if she aint smart, she starts having feelings and NIGGA is still enjoying without emotions attached.

1 Like

Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by lifestyle1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2012
iTs Posible dude.. undecided
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
life_style: iTs Posible dude.. undecided
O Yes
I am not sure in Nigeria
But in the developed countries UK, Canada and USA
Sometime that is the game plan for women and men
Men are more likely to have what is called booty call No emotional attachment
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2012
ms pookie:

i dunno what is involved, am not d OP! The point is: if she aint smart, she starts having feelings and NIGGA is still enjoying without emotions attached.

So are you in a relationship?
What do you want from that relationship?
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by josh4rillgmail: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
possible
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by 30secs(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
so maybe that same God can help you?
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by 30secs(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
so maybe that same God can help you?
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Charbless(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
Its very possible! Tried it once and it worked. I mean we both agreed to it
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by hrhobi1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
For the past 4 years I have 3 long term bootycalls or whatever u might call it, sometimes we meet at the club and simply pass on , or ignore each other like we never knew, but when konji catch me, i call 1 time and they are always on time, and it has been interesting so far.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by pdpiperpippen: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
Relationship with no emotional attachment is prostitution.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
ms pookie: Have you heard of FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT grin dats what u call it wink...and u gotta b smart if emotions arent attached
yes I have heard the term "Friends with benefit" would you sleep with your friend when you have the feelings of a friendship... which might include feelings of care. so if the answer yes " you do sleep with friends" won't that means that you do have feelings for them from the start?
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
pd piper pippen: Relationship with no emotional attachment is prostitution.
How can it be call prostitution when there is no money in it, or when they are not selling their body. I'm pretty sure the meaning of prostitution is a person who willingly uses his or her talent or ability in a base and unworthy way, usually for money.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2012
ms pookie:

LOL this topic is not base on me or my relationship... it was just a question I had in my head that needed answers.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
Ok most of you people think there is such thing as that.. would you also answer the rest of my question on that subject..
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by jesusboi1: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
all of u here needs jesus grin
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by mspookie: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
LilMizzGood: Just a quick question to all those that have been or is in love.

Is it possible to date a person without any feelings attach to it? and is it right to still call it a relationship and not "Fun" ?
If there is such thing as that than how do you keep feelings from developing? or how do you remove yourself from that place without spoiling the friendship that was there?
Its impossible except u v special interest in his money or sekx

LilMizzGood:
yes I have heard the term "Friends with benefit" would you sleep with your friend when you have the feelings of a friendship... which might include feelings of care. so if the answer yes " you do sleep with friends" won't that means that you do have feelings for them from the start?

complicated sentence and totally muddled up but i will try to understand what u mean; am not gonna sleep with anyone i dont have true feelings for, except u are interested in money or sekx

LilMizzGood:

LOL this topic is not base on me or my relationship... it was just a question I had in my head that needed answers.
[quote author=LilMizzGood]
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
LilMizzGood: Just a quick question to all those that have been or is in love.

Yes it is possible...

and to answer your question about how do you keep feelings from developing

is to avoid "obligations"....

It is like once you start feeling obligated to someone and showing obligations to that person..feelings initiate.

For example..."should i not sleep with him/her because person B might start to get jealous"

^When you start asking youself questions like that...and start giving in to emotional obligations...that's going to make things more complicated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? / Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? / How To Satisfy Your Wife In Bed (rated 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.