Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,494 members, 7,865,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love (2317 Views)

To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? / When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2009
*dhtml:

na wa o

Wetin do you? U jst dey shout na wa oo since morning!! grin

@poster

Felt like a new born baby
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by mamagee6(f): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2009
This thread is ridiculous. tongue
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Positivity(m): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ topic: I nor fit sleep grin cheesy . . . and when I did finally go to sleep on that first night we started dating, (and shared our fist kiss together) all I kept seeing in me dreams was that cute face of hers!
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Godmother(f): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2009
My first time hit me like a rock. He was a friend and before I knew it GBAM!!!
Unfortunately, it wasnt too nice cos it was one-sided
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by chukudibab(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
i was sad cos she did not let me into the next scene cos she was shy grin grin
but i enjoyed the little romance n kisses i offer to her undecided undecided
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2009
I dont even know what it is undecided
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by 190: 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2009
^^^ EBONY TREE
So u mean uve forgotten so soon when,
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Eshyy(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2009
The truth is I hav'nt seen any chic dat can realy trip me(no offense to d girls). Too much taste dey kill me.
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by chidipupay(m): 12:19am On Oct 13, 2009
I felt like nite should not come again. That the whole word should be day so that i can see her everyday. But dat is past now sha, what a world sad
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Rooneyboy(m): 12:42am On Oct 13, 2009
I have never had a first experience cos i m a bit scared , dont want to be heart broken .
Re: What Was Your Experience Like The First Time You Fell In Love by Rooneyboy(m): 12:52am On Oct 13, 2009
U ought to know that this guy is new on NL ,thus trying to seek for notice ,u shouldnt of all people be the person to give him that notice. Silence they say is the best answer 4 a ? ? ? ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Dating, Please Speak Out, Is It Advisable / Why Are Nigerian Residing Abroad Don't Marry Each Other / Poor Guys Don't Get The Most Beautiful But Get The Best Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.