Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Black Race Is Unintelligent. - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Black Race Is Unintelligent. (23175 Views)

I Think Black African Youths Are The Most Unintelligent And Uninformed. / The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. / Re: Blacks Are Unintelligent 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Waltaw(m): 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
pleep:
What I (or anybody) thinks doesn't matter. What matters is getting Africa out of poverty.

now you're talking..
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kingston277(m): 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
oglalasioux:

Wrong. You misunderstood the post. We are incapable and we refuse to admit it. Colonialism was supposed to do us good like it has done in South Africa (apologies for the apartheid). But we chased the white man who came to teach us away and today we cannot even manage something as archaic as polio. It's pathetic.
This is my answer to this uneducated post...

muafrika:

If the white man had not touched our beautiful continent. The most important thing African nations would still have is simple human dignity. We would not be cramped in cold cities slave driving the engines of the white mans industry which is taking out our land, a good portion of our lifetime, and Peace.

My village, like many post independent African village, would be producing more food and gold for trade. The colonial masters shifted my entire tribe to a reserve so they could take our mineral rich, fertile land. We are all still in that reserve, in fact, the word "reserve" is widely used in my country to refer to our villages. Because we never got back our ancestral lands. And our current portions in the reserves are so closely subdivided to accommodate everybody that they are not enough for even a little subsistence farming. So our young men, most of whom have limited education, because they have limited resources and you need western education to get employment, and education costs money, are in the city doing mineal jobs and living in slums the only dwellings they can afford in the city.

If you are asking what life would be without cramped, cold cities and the senseless chase after time. My answer is: BEAUTIFUL. That is the life I was made for.

But some Africans loved and lived in cities before
colonialism. For people who believe life would be terrible if not presented European style.

@oglalasioux It is indeed as if you don't have history in your curriculum. Must be all that morale biting pseudo-history the whiteman forced-fed you with to keep your interest in seeking the truth low.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kingston277(m): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
All this talk and yet the IQ of the UK in the 1900s was 80. In Egypt and Greece it was likely lower.

Enough of this IQ nonsense, lets focus on returning Africa back to stability:
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kingston277(m): 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
pleep:

I am really pained by our gross underachievement as a race. Instead of regarding bitter truths expressed by the likes of Watson as a wake-up call for us to engage in sober reflection, we take to the expression of woolly sentiment and scapegoating our problems on the actions of others (colonization) . For me, this type of reaction is a further evidence of our unintelligence.

Persecution complex: "The central belief of every slowpoke is that he is the victim of a mysterious conspiracy against his common rights and true desserts. He ascribes all his failure to get on in the world, all of his congenital incapacity and damfoolishness, to the machinations of werewolves assembled in Wall Street, or some other such den of infamy."

- H.L Mencken
So can you expalin how we went from this

To This

Around the time the whiteman took over? Did the blackman just magically forget how to be civilized as soon as white people took over the top spots of his society?
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
kingston277:

So can you expalin how we went from this

To This

Around the time the whiteman took over? Did the blackman just magically forget how to be civilized as soon as white people took over the top spots of his society?
Why don't you tell me? because that is certainly what it seems like. How could blacks have created a civilization when blacks cant even run a functional society with vast oil wealth.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 12:05am On Dec 04, 2015
kingston277:
All this talk and yet the IQ of the UK in the 1900s was 80. In Egypt and Greece it was likely lower.

Enough of this IQ nonsense, lets focus on returning Africa back to stability:
Its funny that there are no photographs of these great African civilizations, or even writing. You would think that if they were so smart they would have at least been literate, but no. If these civilizations were so great Europeans would not have been able to just take over them and enslave the people like cattle.

The Europeans clearly never reached this part of africa, where is there great civilization?

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kingston277(m): 2:12am On Dec 04, 2015
pleep:
Its funny that there are no photographs of these great African civilizations, or even writing. You would think that if they were so smart they would have at least been literate, but no. If these civilizations were so great Europeans would not have been able to just take over them and enslave the people like cattle.

The Europeans clearly never reached this part of africa, where is there great civilization?

No pictures or writing? It sounds like you don't frequent these forums much. And when you do, you just post rather than learn from others here. There are whole threads dedicated to the subject that are still being updated to this day. https://www.nairaland.com/1249503/interesting-images-precolonial-early-colonial
https://www.nairaland.com/189030/african-script

Btw, which random village from way out in the boondocks did you get that picture from?
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kingston277(m): 2:18am On Dec 04, 2015
pleep:
Why don't you tell me? because that is certainly what it seems like. How could blacks have created a civilization when blacks cant even run a functional society with vast oil wealth.

Impossible isn't it? But the pictures don't lie.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-i2jLZKd7IU4/Tzki7ffWR1I/AAAAAAAAJ2k/SUwd8moGfGc/s640/Kumasi+house.png[/img]
[img]http://www.artic.edu/aic/collections/files/aic/Plaque_Palace_Interior.jpg[/img]
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 2:42am On Dec 04, 2015
kingston277:

No pictures or writing? It sounds like you don't frequent these forums much. And when you do, you just post rather than learn from others here. There are whole threads dedicated to the subject that are still being updated to this day. https://www.nairaland.com/1249503/interesting-images-precolonial-early-colonial

Btw, which random village from way out in the boondocks did you get that picture from?
I know all about African history, probably more than you.

I've seen those pictures dozens of times and they never impress me. Its a basic house with a thatch roof buddy. And none of these cultures had a writing system except for nsibidi. Most of these states were also slave trading states.

African history ended with the battle of Tondibi, a couple hundred years before Europeans came. Everything afterwards is just shame
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 2:44am On Dec 04, 2015
kingston277:

That village is in Nigeria. The places where Europeans didn't conquer are more backwards than the places they did conquer.

This is a fact, we cant blame our failures on others. Its time for the black race to grow up and abandon this false pride.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by oglalasioux(m): 4:54am On Dec 04, 2015
kingston277:

This is my answer to this uneducated post...

@oglalasioux It is indeed as if you don't have history in your curriculum. Must be all that morale biting pseudo-history the whiteman forced-fed you with to keep your interest in seeking the truth low.
You said the moral biting pseudo-history the whiteman force-fed me is keeping my interest in seeking the truth low. Please kindly educate me on what truth is. Virtually your life is governed by the whiteman's inventions yet your afro centrism will not allow you admit it. We in black Africa only excel in the ideas the Whiteman taught us even if he is shouting to the point of coarse that he's not too sure about it anymore. Where else in the world do you have more churches? 90% of the churches in America are run and attended by blacks. That is the only thing we learnt from the Whiteman that we are vigorously practicing. Why? Because it doesn't need a lot of mental and physical effort. Just scare a group of people about hell and promise them castles in the air if they come to church and they'll bring in tithes and offering. Look at South Africa, is that the level they should be in 21 years of black rule? All the problems in South Africa today are perpetrated by blacks. Look at our infrastructures and institutions. They are the best in the world yet it was the Whiteman that built them for us. How long before they become decrepit? We don't even have maintenance culture. It's only in black Africa that solid waste management is still a challenge. Yet government spend billions annually for that. But the average pedestrian cannot have the wisdom to properly dispose an empty sachet of pure water The evidence of the incapability of the black man to properly govern himself is staring us in the face. I don't need any pseudo history to teach me that. Before I wait for your response let me remind you that we depend on the Whiteman for virtually everything; medicines, food production, building of infrastructures, mining of minerals even recreation. Give me the statistics that prove otherwise. Don't tell me it's bad leadership because that's exactly my point; we are incapable of managing ourselves. Waiting for your response.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kingston277(m): 4:55am On Dec 04, 2015
pleep:
That village is in Nigeria. The places where Europeans didn't conquer are more backwards than the places they did conquer.

This is a fact, we cant blame our failures on others. Its time for the black race to grow up and abandon this false pride.
Europeans built the art and architecture in the pictures? So They came to Africa and started building architecture that they couldn't back in Europe and completely forgot how to build said architecture when they returned to Europe?

Quit embarrassing yourself. The links posted pretty much shut down the premise of this thread.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kingston277(m): 4:58am On Dec 04, 2015
pleep:
I know all about African history, probably more than you.

I've seen those pictures dozens of times and they never impress me. Its a basic house with a thatch roof buddy. And none of these cultures had a writing system except for nsibidi. Most of these states were also slave trading states.

African history ended with the battle of Tondibi, a couple hundred years before Europeans came. Everything afterwards is just shame
Lol, if these are basic, then what were the Europeans building? Must be tents. grin

It's also clear you didn't look at any of the links if you didn't see the scripts they created. Either that or you have your head jammed deep in the ground because your fraudulent thread is being turned into a joke.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 5:27am On Dec 04, 2015
kingston277:

Europeans built the art and architecture in the pictures? So They came to Africa and started building architecture that they couldn't back in Europe and completely forgot how to build said architecture when they returned to Europe?

Quit embarrassing yourself. The links posted pretty much shut down the premise of this thread.
I didnt say Europeans built that building, i said that building is not impressive.

Its a nice thatched roof house form the late 1800's or early 1900's, a time when the west already had steamships, machine guns and telegram wires. Is that how low your standards are? Really brother, black people can do better than this. Abandon the false pride, stop thinking about white people for a second and turn inwards. The black race has failed, we were defeated because we were backwards.

Does a thatched roof house really compare to:

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 5:28am On Dec 04, 2015
Wake up my brother. Blacks are the most creative people on earth, this is a fact. We can surpass all of this, if we just turn inward, stop making excuses and start holding ourselves to a standard for once in history!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 04, 2015
Waltaw:

Men you think that we care about the opinion of an ignorant person like you.. men we don't. believe me.
You ain't shit to us.
We might care about what Dangote think of us..

cool
An intelligent African doing great things right there.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kingston277(m): 5:37am On Dec 04, 2015
oglalasioux:

You said the moral biting pseudo-history the whiteman force-fed me is keeping my interest in seeking the truth low. Please kindly educate me on what truth is. Virtually your life is governed by the whiteman's inventions yet your afro centrism will not allow you admit it. We in black Africa only excel in the ideas the Whiteman taught us even if he is shouting to the point of coarse that he's not too sure about it anymore. Where else in the world do you have more churches? 90% of the churches in America are run and attended by blacks. That is the only thing we learnt from the Whiteman that we are vigorously practicing. Why? Because it doesn't need a lot of mental and physical effort. Just scare a group of people about hell and promise them castles in the air if they come to church and they'll bring in tithes and offering.

This part I can agree with as it applies to modern day blacks.

oglalasioux:

Look at South Africa, is that the level they should be in 21 years of black rule? All the problems in South Africa today are perpetrated by blacks. Look at our infrastructures and institutions. They are the best in the world yet it was the Whiteman that built them for us. How long before they become decrepit? We don't even have maintenance culture. It's only in black Africa that solid waste management is still a challenge. Yet government spend billions annually for that. But the average pedestrian cannot have the wisdom to properly dispose an empty sachet of pure water The evidence of the incapability of the black man to properly govern himself is staring us in the face. I don't need any pseudo history to teach me that. Before I wait for your response let me remind you that we depend on the Whiteman for virtually everything; medicines, food production, building of infrastructures, mining of minerals even recreation. Give me the statistics that prove otherwise. Don't tell me it's bad leadership because that's exactly my point; we are incapable of managing ourselves. Waiting for your response.
You think blacks have power in SA? I bet you think blacks have power in America just because Obama is president. The literacy chart posted in this thread is very telling. Whites took over the place and are running the institutions meant to help the public and yet so much of the population is poor and uneducated. Blacks aren't even given a proper chance to enter these institutions and turn things around for their community. The country is stuck in the shackles of apartide in the form of economic ghettos. No wonder Botswana has a higher standard of living than they do. It's a better run country.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 04, 2015
pleep:
Wake up my brother. Blacks are the most creative people on earth, this is a fact. We can surpass all of this, if we just turn inward, stop making excuses and start holding ourselves to a standard for once in history!
cool
It's the simplicity of your solutions that is the problem. And it's because you do not know the real issues. And you are too young to appreciate the complexity of the reigning social systems.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kingston277(m): 5:41am On Dec 04, 2015
pleep:
I didnt say Europeans built that building, i said that building is not impressive.

Its a nice thatched roof house form the late 1800's or early 1900's, a time when the west already had steamships, machine guns and telegram wires. Is that how low your standards are? Really brother, black people can do better than this. Abandon the false pride, stop thinking about white people for a second and turn inwards. The black race has failed, we were defeated because we were backwards.

Does a thatched roof house really compare to:

First one is made of marble, the second and third one are just made of wood, nothing special. The house you live in is likely made of wood and mud bricks as these are the most common materials used in the west nowadays.
Ironic how you insist you aren't impressed and yet thw Europeans you worship lamented their own architecture in their books when they saw African's.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kingston277(m): 5:42am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 5:43am On Dec 04, 2015
kingston277:

You think blacks have power in SA? I bet you think blacks have power in America just because Obama is president. The literacy chart posted in this thread is very telling. Whites took over the place and are running the institutions meant to help the public and yet so much of the population is poor and uneducated. Blacks aren't even given a proper chance to enter these institutions and turn things around for their community. The country is stuck in the shackles of apartide in the form of economic ghettos. No wonder Botswana has a higher standard of living than they do. It's a better run country.

The south African government is literally controlled by blacks. You mean to tell me that even when you put all these black people in positions of power they still cant even lift their people out of poverty?

Yet the jews manage to control america's foreign policy without even needing to hold office? listen to yourself you have no standard for black people

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 5:46am On Dec 04, 2015
oglalasioux:

You said the moral biting pseudo-history the whiteman force-fed me is keeping my interest in seeking the truth low. Please kindly educate me on what truth is. Virtually your life is governed by the whiteman's inventions yet your afro centrism will not allow you admit it. We in black Africa only excel in the ideas the Whiteman taught us even if he is shouting to the point of coarse that he's not too sure about it anymore. Where else in the world do you have more churches? 90% of the churches in America are run and attended by blacks. That is the only thing we learnt from the Whiteman that we are vigorously practicing. Why? Because it doesn't need a lot of mental and physical effort. Just scare a group of people about hell and promise them castles in the air if they come to church and they'll bring in tithes and offering. Look at South Africa, is that the level they should be in 21 years of black rule? All the problems in South Africa today are perpetrated by blacks. Look at our infrastructures and institutions. They are the best in the world yet it was the Whiteman that built them for us. How long before they become decrepit? We don't even have maintenance culture. It's only in black Africa that solid waste management is still a challenge. Yet government spend billions annually for that. But the average pedestrian cannot have the wisdom to properly dispose an empty sachet of pure water The evidence of the incapability of the black man to properly govern himself is staring us in the face. I don't need any pseudo history to teach me that. Before I wait for your response let me remind you that we depend on the Whiteman for virtually everything; medicines, food production, building of infrastructures, mining of minerals even recreation. Give me the statistics that prove otherwise. Don't tell me it's bad leadership because that's exactly my point; we are incapable of managing ourselves. Waiting for your response.

https://www.nairaland.com/2765415/some-uncomfortable-truths-south-africa

everywhere there are blacks there is poverty violence and AIDS. The case of south africa proved without a doubt that there is something wrong with black people.

even the LIFE expectancy of the country dropped when blacks took over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 5:50am On Dec 04, 2015
kingston277:

First one is made of marble, the second and third one is made of wood, nothing special. The house you live in is likely made of wood and mud bricks as these are the most common materials used in the west nowadays.
Ironic how you insist you aren't impressed and yet thw Europeans you worship lamented their own architecture in their books when thwy saw African's.
Its not me who wants to talk about Europeans, you guys keep bringing them up and so I must show you why its a bad comparison. I hate to see another group do better than mine I hate it. I know with someone like me in charge blacks could surpass anyone, the problem is you guys.

Unlike you, I actually know what it takes to build a civilization. You must be hard on yourself, you must be hard on your people. You must hold yourself to the highest standard and leave no room for error. Other peoples know this, but braindead blacks think that you build by being easy on yourself and hard on others.

If there is a race stupider than blacks that race is extinct. And no, the buildings I listed are incomparable to that primitive thatch house
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 6:03am On Dec 04, 2015
muafrika:

cool
It's the simplicity of your solutions that is the problem. And it's because you do not know the real issues. And you are too young to appreciate the complexity of the reigning social systems.
I have double your IQ son, you cant teach me anything.

I was an afro-centric once, then I woke up.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kingston277(m): 6:14am On Dec 04, 2015
pleep:
I have double your IQ son, you cant teach me anything.

I was an afro-centric once, then I woke up.
Tone down the theatrics, professor.

pleep:

The south African government is literally controlled by blacks. You mean to tell me that even when you put all these black people in positions of power they still cant even lift their people out of poverty?

So is the US government.

pleep:
Yet the jews manage to control america's foreign policy without even needing to hold office? listen to yourself you have no standard for black people
Lol.

So what's your "solution" then? How do you, a nobody living in whiteman's land, intend to solve all of black people's problems today when you lack the capacity to even accept the facts & variables necessary to diagnose the problem in the first place? Thank god you are not a doctor or a parliament member or anything. Your solution is to apply dictatorial blanket solutions devised by your own imagination supported by a history timeline you invented, to try and fix problems with the incorrect procedures. It's like trying to cure schizophrenia with electric shocks. You're so stuck in your ways that you cannot listen to those who have moved ahead of you in knowledge of a given subject.

Since you know the events that led to today's woes better than the people who spent their lives researching. I would you would do well you to link your ideas to Tumblr, Youtube, University online discussions, news sites and any places where black people in 2015 with greater influence reside and let them know your thoughts. Noone outside NL is going to see this thread or it's solutions so why not voice them in a more exposed venue? I'm sure they will take your senile ramblings seriously.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by oglalasioux(m): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2015
kingston277:

You've got a point concerning America. But is it not time we educated and built institutions for ourselves? Like harnessing the knowledge Africa has about nature instead of leaving them in the hands of a group of dirty native doctors and village shrines? Will you believe we know nature and it's laws more than the Whiteman? First let's admit we are lost in the labyrinth, retrace our steps and start building for the future.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 7:04am On Dec 04, 2015
kingston277:

Tone down the theatrics, professor.

So is the US government.

Lol.

So what's your "solution" then? How do you, a nobody living in whiteman's land, intend to solve all of black people's problems today when you lack the capacity to even accept the facts & variables necessary to diagnose the problem in the first place? Thank god you are not a doctor or a parliament member or anything. Your solution is to apply dictatorial blanket solutions devised by your own imagination supported by a history timeline you invented, to try and fix problems with the incorrect procedures. It's like trying to cure schizophrenia with electric shocks. You're so stuck in your ways that you cannot listen to those who have moved ahead of you in knowledge of a given subject.

Since you know the events that led to today's woes better than the people who spent their lives researching. I would you would do well you to link your ideas to Tumblr, Youtube, University online discussions, news sites and any places where black people in 2015 with greater influence reside and let them know your thoughts. Noone outside NL is going to see this thread or it's solutions so why not voice them in a more exposed venue? I'm sure they will take your senile ramblings seriously.
This is whats so funny about low IQ people, you think you know so much when you know so little.

The reality is your mind is not the kind of mind that was ever designed for knowledge, you are too biased, too emotional. like 99.99% of people you are caught up in the hivemind of your culture and era.

As I mentioned earlier, I was an afrocentric once but unlike you I didn't come to it to fill a void in my self-esteem. I started searching for the truth about black people and sought to understand why we are where we are. I researched the Moors, black Hebrew Israelites, the black Eyptians, I know about Seti, used to love Farrakhan etc. Even in the black Moors theory, which is mainly nonsense, there is a grain of truth same with all the rest.

On the more intellectual side I've read Guns Germs and Steel, a book which lays out ideas that are actually the foundation of my understanding of world history. The foundation of my historical understanding is actually the strongest anti-racist argument ever written. I've also researched West African history extensively. I know about the IMF, the World Bank and all that other shit that you people think I am unaware of. I don't care if i sound arrogant, but i have a gift for this stuff. I read pages in seconds and hardly forget anything. Trust me, I know it all. There is literally nothing someone like you can teach me because you have the type of mind that can only see one side of the picture.

Unlike you, when i learned everything I could from the Afrocentrics I took a trip to the other side of the isle with my mind just as open. I researched heredity, IQ, HBD Theory, even phrenology. I looked at the twin studies, testosterone studies, adrenaline studies and read most of the books on race and genetics.

You think that contradiction is bad, but its actually the only place where one finds the truth.

Read Hegel if you want to actually understand history, instead of just parroting off facts and biased opinions you heard someone else say.

The fact of the matter is, that even though the Flynn effect exists, and phenotypic intelligence increases with development, even though most of Africa's historical lack of development was due to environmental factors/climatic zone not race, even though the IMF, World Bank and Neo-Liberals have purposely impeded Africa's development, even though white people probably created AIDS....

Despite aaaaaall this, there is still overwhelming evidence that there are significant mental differences between the races, and these differences manifest themselves in negative behavior in blacks. Where you see a contradiction I see the truth. Your mind is simple and wasn't equipped to truly understand the complexities of reality. As for the solution, my ideas have advanced a little since originally making this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2772412/africas-political-situation-caused-low

If this doesn't work, i'm just going to make a non-profit sperm back for high IQ black men, or perhaps just forget about black issues completely.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by MduZA: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2015
kingston277:

like it or not SA is in the hands of blacks,your white masters are today sitting on the opposite benches...for someone to think that having black people in power means every black person would be rich clearly shows how narrow minded some of you are...why do you expect to see poor white people in Johannesburg while there is none living there..?yes there are poor people in SA as it is the case with Nigeria but the fact remains that an average black south African lives much better life than an average Nigerian...
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kingston277(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2015
oglalasioux:

You've got a point concerning America. But is it not time we educated and built institutions for ourselves? Like harnessing the knowledge Africa has about nature instead of leaving them in the hands of a group of dirty native doctors and village shrines? Will you believe we know nature and it's laws more than the Whiteman? First let's admit we are lost in the labyrinth, retrace our steps and start building for the future.
Everything sounds about right except for the bolded.
Native doctors & shrines are our educators(unless you're probably a devout Christian/Muslim). We should be elevating them with recognition and learning their ways.
We should also harness knowledge from those herds of dirty western doctors and churches too, right?
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by absoluteSuccess: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2015
muafrika:

You got it.

People always forget that every race over history has had their day, and their time at the bottom of the pile. There in no permanent situation in this world. And, now, the West has control of the world's mineral and economic wealth. They won't have it forever.

The earth is a continuum, there was a time when the world look up to Egypt and the wisdom of her people was tapped to organise Europe by the likes of plato and the churchfathers.

Then the continent went to sleep so that Europe can flourish.

Certain dynamics will equally eclipse the world and put a shine on Africa, if we stand for something long enough.

Growth is but a gradual process, over time, you wont remember we were once saying the continent is backwards, cos a new crop of people will spring up, with a dynamism of their own.

what that dynamism shall entail we can't tell for now. We need to have hope in the wealth of time, we can't live throughout the progress of time.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kingston277(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2015
pleep:
This is whats so funny about low IQ people, you think you know so much when you know so little.

The reality is your mind is not the kind of mind that was ever designed for knowledge, you are too biased, too emotional. like 99.99% of people you are caught up in the hivemind of your culture and era.

Like I mentioned earlier, I was an afrocentric once but unlike you I didn't come to it too fill a void in my self-esteem. I started searching for the truth about black people, and to understand why we are where we are. I researched the Moors, black Hebrew Israelites, the black Eyptians, I know about Seti, used to love Farrakhan etc. Even in the black Moors theory which is mainly nonsense, there is a grain of truth, same with all the rest.

On the more intellectual side I've read Guns Germs and Steel, a book which lays out ideas that are actually the foundation of my understanding of world history. The foundation of my historical understanding is actually the strongest anti-racist argument ever written. I've also researched West African history extensively. I know about the IMF, the World Bank and all that other shit that you people think I am unaware of. I don't care if i sound arrogant, but i have a gift for this stuff. I read pages in seconds and hardly forget anything. Trust me, I know it all. There is literally nothing someone like you can teach me because you have the type of mind that can only see one side of the picture.

Unlike you, when i learned everything I could from the Afrocentrics I took a trip to the other side of the isle with my mind just as open. I researched heredity, IQ, HBD Theory, even phrenology. I looked at the twin studies, testosterone studies, adrenaline studies and read most of the books on race and genetics.

You think that contradiction is bad, but its actually the only place where one finds the truth.

Read Hegel if you want to actually understand history, instead of just parroting off facts and biased opinions you heard someone else say.

The fact of the matter is, that even though the Flynn effect exists, and phenotypic intelligence increases with development, even though most of Africa's historical lack of development was due to environmental factors/climatic zone not race, even though the IMF, World Bank and Neo-Liberals have purposely impeded Africa's development, even though white people probably created AIDS....

Despite aaaaaall this, there is still overwhelming evidence that there are significant mental differences between the races, and these differences manifest themselves in negative behavior in blacks. Where you see a contradiction I see the truth. Your mind is simple and wasn't equipped to truly understand the complexities of reality. As for the solution, my ideas have advanced a little since originally making this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2772412/africas-political-situation-caused-low

If this doesn't work, i'm just going to make a non-profit sperm back for high IQ black men, or perhaps just forget about black issues completely.
TL; just skimmed. It's all just theatrics anyway.

Congrats, you read a few basic books that every soul whom has possessed an ounce of interest in human cultures has read. The truly dedicated ones however go beyond that and actually seek to learn the history & culture to understand how a group of people got to where they are today. Without preconceived bs.

You "researched" Africa's history but only mention a handful of post-colonial events and a few controversial but mildly relevant events outside of Africa by blacks. You are unable to even pretend you have more than superficial knowledge on the thousand-year history of the second largest continent on earth, you're just here to drum up attention with these click-bait topics. Thankfully others here have exposed your fraudulence early on.

As for the last part. If I haven't mentioned on here before, I will do once more. There is no such thing as race in the way you are describing. Define race? What are the parameters of where a race begins and ends? Geneticists looked at it and didn't find any "black" or "white" genes; They did find Igbo genes, however. Can't use skeletal forensics either, because each tribe is identifiable from their remains, like how they traced a 30,000 year old skeleton in Germany to the Khoisan. Not to mention forensics specialists classify "African" skeletal forms as Tropical because of the fact that native Australians and South Americans shared similar forms.

Smh. Some of the biggest actors I've seen on the internet have come from NL. Must be that failed education system mixed with abrahamic religion.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by oglalasioux(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2015
kingston277:

Everything sounds about right except for the bolded.
Native doctors & shrines are our educators(unless you're probably a devout Christian/Muslim). We should be elevating them with recognition and learning their ways.
We should also harness knowledge from those herds of dirty western doctors and churches too, right?
I worship nature. I'll withdraw the dirty if it sounds offensive. What I mean is that we should document what the native doctors know and use same to develop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) / Share Your Experiences of Racism / History And The List Of The Past 14 Aare Ona Kakanfo Before Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.