Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

5 Relationship Tips To Learn From The Lagos Driver-conductor Connection - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Relationship Tips To Learn From The Lagos Driver-conductor Connection (17870 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Here Is The Best 5 Relationship Advice I Ever Took / 5 Relationship Mistakes I Made In My Lifeā€”no 5 Is Over My Dead Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 5 Relationship Tips To Learn From The Lagos Driver-conductor Connection by websuccess(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Anybody with #100 change inside the bus should help please.

The power and authority on the conductor will join or marry passengers together to settle themselves when it comes to change.

The conductors knows the lastman that is friendly or no nonsense one.

Without conductors inside the bus sometimes the journey is rough.
Re: 5 Relationship Tips To Learn From The Lagos Driver-conductor Connection by Tobium1(m): 7:52am On Apr 17, 2016
I disagree with No. 5, in the city I reside, de drivers goes where the conductor decides Infact the conductor Is the boss of th journey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" / What A Shame!!! A Girl Posts Nude Pictures On Facebook!!!! / See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.