Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help (1766 Views)

Test Run Ur Fiance/fiancee In Bed Befor Marriage: Cool Or Not Cool? / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / Help !help! Help! Befor I Do: ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by Markenny(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2009
i was in party @second district VIENNA,my wife to be called me from Nigeria
and said i should call her back it urgent, ,u kwn calling home require @ least
5 euro in your Sim balance and a connecting card too.but i only have 1 euro@
my Sim acct balance.i was forced to ask a stranger i meat in a club(Nigerian too) his phone
so that i can make use of my connecting card on it.he accepted,on my dialing her(my wife to be) mobile number
i notice that her(my wife to be )mobile number was stored on the stranger phone with name
that was beyond my imagination """ Sweet heart"" hmmmm
so i quickly hang up the call and delete the dialling number on that phone.
well i try to make friend with the guy and we exchange phone numbers and name too
still i notice the guy is from delta state where she(my wife to be come from).
James visit home once very 30 weeks as he told me does it means that there are seeing each other?
or can it be two people use thesame mobile phone number?am totally confuse ,many thought has come up in
my mind but i still don't find answer for it.that's why am seeking answers from any where-never tell my friends
here in AUSTRIA about it,nerve talk to my sister and my dad about it too,my cell phone still switch off cos i hvnt find
any answer for the incident.what will i do about this?am confuse,pls help me out on this, should i ask James
or should ask her(my wife to be )first?

this happend 360 Min's, ago.and it chopping my heart,i oust need three contribution and i will make my decision.

HELP:
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by biola44: 12:48pm On May 26, 2009
very strange shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
why not find out if they r related, cos some pple store relations nos as such, else there's fire on d mountain
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by Feelitx(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2009
I suggest you speak to her first and come back with her response.
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by martin1(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2009
R u sure,it was exactly d same no.
sometimes stress can make u lose concentration.
Get close 2 d guy,cajole him and crosscheck d no 1 more time.
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by Markenny(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2009
i made no mistake,on the cell number,am sure of it,,
secondly i kwn all her relations,cos i have been to her village
for introductions and and all that,
thirdly how can i ask the guy?what will i say to him,?how can i put it?

like this? James why is my wife mobile number stored in your cell phone?
with such name?or what?
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by oluclem(m): 1:07pm On May 26, 2009
Are you sure the numbers is the same? I think you need to confirm this.
[/quote]i notice that her(my wife to be )mobile number was stored on the stranger phone with name
that was beyond my imagination """ Sweet heart""  hmmmm[quote]

this is strange
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by blackgucci(m): 1:09pm On May 26, 2009
ok shocked
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by Markenny(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2009
My head is full of thinking,AM dying of heart break,
it not a joke,its more that what u guys think.
hm mm.

impatiently waiting and tapping my foot
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by boy1(m): 1:21pm On May 26, 2009
Markenny:

My head is full of thinking,AM dying of heart break,
it not a joke,its more that what u guys think.
hm mm.

impatiently waiting and tapping my foot
Don't tap ur foot.use it 2 play soccer.
take am easy!ask him 2 tell u about his sweet heart.
use agbari,play it cool.
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by biola44: 1:32pm On May 26, 2009
boy1:

Don't tap ur foot.use it 2 play soccer.
take am easy!ask him 2 tell u about his sweet heart.
use agbari,play it cool.

ya, u can indirectly get d info u need from d guy, just be cool n smart n if possible call her with d guys phone, be mute n let her speak first- this should do it if u can
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by luxoire(f): 1:44pm On May 26, 2009
why do ppl UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF DIALOGUE AND THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE - straight up ask the guy the details of the person named 'sweet heart'' on his phone - any guy who thinks he is dating a girl he is proud of and wants to settle with, will give you her details with so much pride - esp as u don dey pally am - he will tell you how they met, when, where, ho long its been going on, when he proposed (if it has gtten that far) - ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS ASK! dont be a chicken - you are in a good position because you have all the cards both of them have none

and if you ask the lady sh ewill deny it obviosuly - be wise and use this to your advantage
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by Mashkov: 1:47pm On May 26, 2009
Call your woman, tell her you met this guys (mention his name) then study her reaction very very carefully. Her reaction will confirm any hidden thing to you.
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by iice(f): 1:50pm On May 26, 2009
luxoire:

why do ppl UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF DIALOGUE AND THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE - straight up ask the guy the details of the person named 'sweet heart'' on his phone - any guy who thinks he is dating a girl he is proud of and wants to settle with, will give you her details with so much pride - esp as u don dey pally am - he will tell you how they met, when, where, ho long its been going on, when he proposed (if it has gtten that far) - ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS ASK! dont be a chicken - you are in a good position because you have all the cards both of them have none

and if you ask the lady sh ewill deny it obviosuly - be wise and use this to your advantage

Exactly.
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by naijachix(m): 1:50pm On May 26, 2009
biola44:

ya, u can indirectly get d info u need from d guy, just be cool n smart n if possible call her with d guys phone, be mute n let her speak first- this should do it if u can

ya. . .datz a start. when ur sure she has something with dis guy, then ask the guy about his swt@ and when he's planning to get married.
u can also introduce the gist that u'd get married soon. that will make him feel more comfortable talking to you.

don't get too crazy ok. . . this happens every time: one of those price to pay about long distant r/ship
good luck
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by alfchye(m): 1:51pm On May 26, 2009
I think I will go with biola44 and boy1.Get toknow bout his sweet heart.
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by luxoire(f): 1:51pm On May 26, 2009
iice:

Exactly.

sweet as always cheesy
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by follypimpi(m): 1:55pm On May 26, 2009
Dont ask your wife yet,ask the dude, cos your wife could possibly deny it and then give the dude a head up too.
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by steve49ja(m): 1:55pm On May 26, 2009
Story story . . .
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by domwas2(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2009
You shud ve make the call thru, and hear wat will comes out of ur wife to be, All the best ask the guy first before ur wife,he will throw more light than ur wife.
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by bblacky(f): 3:03pm On May 26, 2009
domwas2:

You shud ve make the call thru, and hear wat will comes out of ur wife to be, All the best ask the guy first before ur wife,he will throw more light than ur wife.
correctly, try as smart n cool as u can to ask the guy b4 ur to-be-wife, his answer will prompt ur action, pele
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by JJYOU: 3:24pm On May 26, 2009
sorry o boy this is funnny. sweet heart cant be his sister definately. but sure she will deny
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by Markenny(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2009
thanx y'all
am on the process what u guys advise me on.

this my decision me and the guy(James) has an appointmen today @ afAfricane restaurant.am planning to tell him stories bout home and i will tell him that i have been in Delta state
and i wanna settle down with deltan.i don't wanna rush,i will give u guys feed back, thanks for your replies
luxoire your reply really make alot of sense.tthanksall.
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by Lcoolbabe(f): 11:44am On May 27, 2009
shocked cant wait to see the end part of the story shocked

:owaiting for part 2 of the story shocked
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by pinkylady1(f): 12:09pm On May 27, 2009
really curious to know the end part of this story
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by switosman(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2009
ur strategy need some refining but in ur haste u missed the best opp to find the koko.
had gone ahead with the call on discovering that the number exist in that phone wld have given the cat out.
try to see if that opp can be repeated.
call her again but dont be the ist to speak/ just pretend to cough, check to hear what she wld call him on phone because she will think its him calling.
make ur self known them pick it up with both of them.
be wise & tactful in ur deals here because u may be the loser.
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by biola44: 1:56pm On May 27, 2009
JJYOU:

sorry o boy this is funnny. sweet heart cant be his sister definately. but sure she will deny

i stored my sister as sweetheart
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by bluespice(f): 2:03pm On May 27, 2009
i find it hard to believe this story pardon my cynicism
but if it is otherwise true for which i sympathise with u,
u need to ask the guy casually how he knew ur 'friend' she's friend for now

whatever he says
cross check it with her also
better still call her number with his fone her initial hello line should give u abit more info
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by Markenny(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2009
the game is still on,

this really strange,me and James are talking about the same girl here.
James told me that he has a girl friend back home but nerve intend to marry black.
i told him about the sweet heart in his phone.he laugh and rename it immediately,today is a week
James is coming from home,so he said his girl friend save the name by her self.i tell him i need
a girl too from Delta state that he should call  her girl friend so that she will arrange one for me.he said OK, but it should be
on Friday@ the club, cos he dint have that time now. i now ask him to show me some of her picture@ his camera phone,so i will kwn if she is gud,he open it up,

:i have confirm it,it her:  what next guys?
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by JJYOU: 2:08pm On May 27, 2009
Markenny:

the game is still on,

this really strange,me and James are talking about the same girl here.
James told me that he has a girl friend back home but nerve intend to marry black.
i told him about the sweet heart in his phone.he laugh and rename it immediately,today is a week
James is coming from home,so he said his girl friend save the name by her self.i tell him i need
a girl too from Delta state that he should call  her girl friend so that she will arrange one for me.he said OK, but it should be
on Friday@ the club, cos he dint have that time now. i now ask him to show me some of her picture@ his camera phone,so i will kwn if she is gud,he open it up,

:i have confirm it,it her:  what next guys?

marry her before he does.

run now
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by bluespice(f): 2:10pm On May 27, 2009
call her ask her who james is to her
explain in clear terms u know about him
dump her n find urself a girl u can see everyday
wats with u guys n long distance relationships sef?
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by Markenny(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2009
bluespice:

call her ask her who james is to her
explain in clear terms u know about him
dump her n find urself a girl u can see everyday
wats with u guys n long distance relationships sef?

hmmmm, are u sure?
Re: Guys Please I Need Urgent Adivse Befor I Make A Mistake.help by bluespice(f): 2:21pm On May 27, 2009
of what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? / Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do / Man Shortage Is An Assumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.