Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her (17936 Views)

I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / VIDEO: #bbnaija Housemate Bisola Having S3x With Ttt(big Brother Africa 2017) / See What A Nigerian Man Saw After The Premiere Of Fifty Shades Darker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Holatunde007(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
She's an ex just got hold of her again today, so we went wide and I had to dig her but am kind of scared cos after banging her I saw some small whitish particles like granded melon all over the cd I used and I was wondering what it could be and it's not fluid.
Pls nairalander what on earth could it be??

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Odikwa serious.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by obiorathesubtle: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
shocked she has herpes!

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Grinded melon?? grin

She just chop eguisi soup finish, no coz for alarm. Any day she chop beans, na grinded beans u go see for the condom.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jamb quewstion
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by menix(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Does her mum sell Melon

13 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by hkidola00(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
stupidity:
Grinded melon?? grin

She just chop eguisi soup finish, no coz for alarm. Any day she chop beans, na grinded beans u go see for the condom.
correct nigga

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Cutehector(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
U saw white particles of smth dat looks like grinded melon all over ur condom.....

Ur soul is being caged bro... grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by mokgist: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
stupidity:
Grinded melon?? grin

She just chop eguisi soup finish, no coz for alarm.
Any day she chop beans, na grinded beans u go see for the condom.

!@stupidity u re' very funny..my belle wan burst as i de laugh bcoz of ur funny comment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
stupidity:
Grinded melon?? grin

hahahahaha and the op is d grinder.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by obinnashady(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Serious matter..u don collect be that @ OP

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Margauxluv(f): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin grin ;Ddis stupidity guy s really stupid

Nw seriously maybe she hve got infection sad

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by deewhone(f): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
Just see a doctor ASAP cuz you might not see it coming now

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Cholls(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
My brother first, i can see you're a small boy that is opportuned to have sex. Be careful!. And by the way, the white particles simply means that the girl is a dirty girl. I don't want to go further than that.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
coolLemme tell u d truth no one else will tell u.
U AV 24hrs left 2 live..... Say ur last prayers.....undecided

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by funshy87(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
She just aborted 2months pregnancy b4 u met wit her, so ur dick force out d remaining baby part inside tongue angry

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Holatunde007(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
shocked she has herpes!
What's herpes?
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Maybe her kitty cat is a grinding machine.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
That's the yeast the female blogger uses to bake bread. So no need to buy from the market

16 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by misspicy(f): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
shocked she has herpes!
she has yeast infection....
OP better go for test grin if not,odikwa dangerous o

11 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by dikeigbo2(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
You are a badt guy,you just banged every thing to pieces..... Next time bang with ease to avoid story that touch shocked

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by ericessien24: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
baba na HIV sign

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
Chess,the kinda comment am seeing here can make one to commit suicide.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by mrbells: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
found this awesome Nigerian social network were u can meet cool people ...www.friendshare.com.ng

1 Share

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by dearsly(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
Guy na wetin kill my fren last week!

RIP in advance

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by obiorathesubtle: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Holatunde007:
What's herpes?
Deadly than HIV

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
HIV is white grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by farem: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Holatunde007:
She's an ex just got hold of her again today, so we went wide and I had to dig her but am kind of scared cos after banging her I saw some small whitish particles like granded melon all over the cd I used and I was wondering what it could be and it's not fluid.
Pls nairalander what on earth could it be??

AIDS - Always In Daily Sin.
Humanity is boldly daring this Holy God! No shame again.

I beg let's turn to God, He will abundantly pardon

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by pat077: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
chai! u don fork end time pusssy.

11 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by harizonal123(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Adesiji77: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object / What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? / Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.