Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her (17949 Views)

I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / VIDEO: #bbnaija Housemate Bisola Having S3x With Ttt(big Brother Africa 2017) / See What A Nigerian Man Saw After The Premiere Of Fifty Shades Darker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Yksoul(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
AFTER AWHILE BOTH OF U WOULD GO A SEPARATE WAYS,IN THE NAME OF OH! WE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE!
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by ebyoma(f): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Its a Yeast Infection!!
Don't be scared, chances of you getting it/being infected is very slim..
However here are the symptoms you should watch out for in case you are infected;
you may experience painful urination or have an irritated penis or scrotum.
It's also possible, though very rare, to get the infection during MouthAction , which would be indicated by a sore throat, burning on the lips or tongue, or whitish spots inside the mouth (known as thrush). If you experience any of these symptoms, you should visit your doctor to be diagnosed and treated.
cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Qualer: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
Holatunde007:
She's an ex just got hold of her again today, so we went wide and I had to dig her but am kind of scared cos after banging her I saw some small whitish particles like granded melon all over the cd I used and I was wondering what it could be and it's not fluid.
Pls nairalander what on earth could it be??

A non-smelly clear or white discharge is usually a physiological discharge. That means that it is not caused by any particular disease or infection, but is an exaggeration of the normal slight discharge that all women have naturally.

The vagina has many secretory glands that maintain its healthy moist state. Sometimes, usually under hormonal influence, this natural barely noticeable discharge becomes heavier and noticeable.

on the other hand...

Monilia (Yeast) Infection
There is normally a small amount of yeast (Candida albicans) present in the vagina. A yeast infection occurs when there is an overabundance of yeast, often caused by a change in the pH balance of the vagina. Yeast infections are not usually sexually transmitted.

Some factors that may increase susceptibility to yeast infections
Increased stress
Use of oral contraceptives
Diabetes
Pregnancy
Use of antibiotics (protective bacteria are destroyed by antibiotics, allowing yeast overgrowth)

Signs and symptoms
Increased amount of discharge
White, clumpy (cottage cheese-like), discharge(in your case, egusi) grin
Redness, itching, burning in vaginal/vulvar area

Treatment
Since yeast is normally present in the vagina, it is unrealistic to try to eliminate all yeast. Therefore, the goal of treatment is to reduce the overgrowth of yeast organisms and return the vagina to a healthy balance. Treatment consists of antifungal agents in the form of tablets, vaginal creams or suppositories. Over-the-counter treatments are available. However, if the babe is pregnant, always be sure to have any medication approved by a health care provider.

Partners are not usually treated unless they are displaying symptoms such as itching or irritation in the genital area. Treatment for male partners consists of the use of fungicidal cream on the langa-langa!! grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
maybe it's a call back for you to repent. next, it might be worst.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by fajani(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
STUPID PEOPLE EVERYWHERE... WHY SCARING HELL OUT OF THAT OP.. HE USED CONDOM NAH ABI THE CONDOM NA ADDUP WORD TO MAKE UR DEATH EASY... COS COMMENT LIKE THOSE ABOVE ME ARE DEADLY THAN AIDS ITSELF.. IF NA LIE SAY YOU USED CONDOM... O BOY YOUR STORY NA END TIME STORY..
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
stupidity:
Grinded melon?? grin

She just chop eguisi soup finish, no coz for alarm.
Any day she chop beans, na grinded beans u go see for the condom.

You go kill person wan day sad
At first I tot your comment was funny then I come look your Monika I now realized that your entire personality go funny die grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
nah wah.
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
nah wah......in another news today is FRIDAY,and some course mates and i are planning to rock OXYGEN CLUB tonight to tweak and shake some things as part of activities marking a new get tother after the one month brweak...
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by logicalhumour: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Holatunde007:
She's an ex just got hold of her again today, so we went wide and I had to dig her but am kind of scared cos after banging her I saw some small whitish particles like granded melon all over the cd I used and I was wondering what it could be and it's not fluid.
You should be happy you used a condom... Only God knows what would have happened at the END... So next TIME dont forget to ......

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by ministeriallist: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pishure.
Otherwise adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by femo86(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Op the Grinder met with Lady EX the Grindee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by EgusiSoup: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
stupidity:
Grinded melon?? grin

undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by oglalasioux(m): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
It's vaginal fluid. She's not had sex for a while and that shows she enjoyed it. It's very rare among women and the ones that have seen it are equally surprised the first time they see it. It's not a disease.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by networkrecharg: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
[size=20pt]The babe has Candida yeast infection........ [/size]

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by deyvidoris: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
dearsly:
Guy na wetin kill my fren last week!

RIP in advance

Lol, it might not b infection. It could be tat the girl hasn't washed herself in a while. It happens.
Check out tis juicy article about YEMI ALADE, Thank me later http://www.globalafricana.com/2015/11/26/yemi-alade-how-that-yoruba-ibo-girl-became-an-african-superstar/
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Dfinex(f): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
stupidity:
Grinded melon?? grin

Lolss, this guy u no stupid at all. U get brain small....... Hahaha I don die for laugh
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Erums(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
that's cum bro....fear not

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Holatunde007:

she has so much yeast, you could start a bakery business or better still become an exporter of yeast angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by sevantex(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Its most likely her cum, I tink dy secrete those near white fluid durin intercourse. U used condom so u shuld be fine incase its an infection.
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by donshady(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Better Start fasting for 40days and 40night. undecided
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by donjaxy(m): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Wasted generation
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by TunjiMsp: 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
She has an infection, now that you on time, you need to go and do a test to determine which one you have contacted so as to know the right treatment, it's only when you don't treat it on time that you will in serious trouble, in case you are married stay away from your partner till you are ok
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by DopeBoiRapy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
pat077:
chai! u don fork end time pusssy.
lolz......crazy nigger.....op don Fork endtime pusssy....... hahahahahaha.....i am crying at d same time
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by DopeBoiRapy(m): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Erums:
that's cum bro....fear not
thick gelatine cum?!!!! dats fvcking disgusting
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by DopeBoiRapy(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Op if ur sure u wore a condom n u observed d white substance on d rubber n not d skin of ur d!ck den i tink u dont nid to worry too much....make sure u drank antibiotics den go n c a doctor just incase.
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by flokii: 12:02am On Nov 28, 2015
undecided nawa o...

youths of nowadays sha..
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Sparkle777(f): 1:45am On Nov 28, 2015
Qualer:

A non-smelly clear or white discharge is usually a physiological discharge. That means that it is not caused by any particular disease or infection, but is an exaggeration of the normal slight discharge that all women have naturally.

The vagina has many secretory glands that maintain its healthy moist state. Sometimes, usually under hormonal influence, this natural barely noticeable discharge becomes heavier and noticeable.

on the other hand...

There is normally a small amount of yeast (Candida albicans) present in the vagina. A yeast infection occurs when there is an overabundance of yeast, often caused by a change in the pH balance of the vagina. Yeast infections are not usually sexually transmitted.

Increased stress
Diabetes
Pregnancy
Use of antibiotics (protective bacteria are destroyed by antibiotics, allowing yeast overgrowth)

Signs and symptoms

Treatment
Since yeast is normally present in the vagina, it is unrealistic to try to eliminate all yeast. Therefore, the goal of treatment is to reduce the overgrowth of yeast organisms and return the vagina to a healthy balance. Treatment consists of antifungal agents in the form of tablets, vaginal creams or suppositories. Over-the-counter treatments are available. However, if the babe is pregnant, always be sure to have any medication approved by a health care provider.

Partners are not usually treated unless they are displaying symptoms such as itching or irritation in the genital area. Treatment for male partners consists of the use of fungicidal cream on the langa-langa!! grin

After reading initial comments, urs made me realise that we still hav intelligent ppl. Theres still hope for Nigeria.
@op, yeast it is. Get mycoten tablets for her, its vaginally insertable. Also get the cream for urs. Its quite harmless,most ppl get it at a point.
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 28, 2015
Qualer:

on the other hand...

Increased stress
Diabetes
Pregnancy

Signs and symptoms

Treatment

OMG!! Only God knows what horrors the son-of-man has been swallowing all these years in the name of sucking toto shocked shocked shocked shocked

*Throws up a little*

I'll just direct the next girl that asks me for a BJ to the nearest miller to have her melons ground lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

BTW with all this talk of egusi, I'm starting to think OP might as well have used eba to mop up the gunk. Yuck!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 28, 2015
harizonal123:
End time thread.
End time grinded melon
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by wordbank(m): 5:33am On Nov 28, 2015
I dey fear dis kain thread I no know y undecided
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by miqos02(m): 6:27am On Nov 28, 2015
collect wein?
obinnashady:
Serious matter..u don collect be that @ OP
Re: Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her by DopeBoiRapy(m): 6:49am On Nov 28, 2015
Qualer:

on the other hand...

Increased stress
Diabetes
Pregnancy

Signs and symptoms

Treatment

man!!!! dis vagina of an organ is a den for micro organisms....can u imagine dat is normal to have fungi growing in it...after som guyz go suck am...nawa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? / SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately / Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.