Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? (18188 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2011
I have read your topic on SA and zimbabwean women, some of you seem to have issues with naija men who prefer us southern girls. What is wrong with you women, why hurt another woman for dating your guys, you are welcome to date Zim guys or Sa men I will not scorn you for it. The prroblem with Naija women is you think you are so perfect but lack personality. You are only interested in money and pretending like butter would never melt in your mouths, I am sure we can never conquer all your men, undecided undecided
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by MrsChima(f): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2011
Ooooooh! They came back fighting! (turning in my subscription form)
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mrs chima grow up and get over it! grin
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2011
hey gal chill wots wasup wil all ur generalization , undecided undecided undecided
lack personality no we dont , bcus drinking is ur hobby dont make us boring  , u came into a nigerian site to batttle 9gerian women . gal hope u wore a bulletproof  angry angry
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Orton10(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

I have read your topic on SA and zimbabwean women, some of you seem to have issues with naija men who prefer us southern girls. What is wrong with you women, why hurt another woman for dating your guys, you are welcome to date Zim guys or Sa men I will not scorn you for it. The prroblem with Naija women is you think you are so perfect but lack personality. You are only interested in money and pretending like butter would never melt in your mouths, I am sure we can never conquer all your men, undecided undecided

Pink Arse c'mon keep shut! How dare you come in here and insult our women?
Like my Idow said better go wear a bulletproof, you will surely need one. Mtcheew!
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by MrsChima(f): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2011
Why do I need to grow up because I am turning in a subscription form?  undecided  Do I sense a little guilty conscience that you are trying to start some shit?
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Orton10(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

Pink Arse c'mon keep shut! How dare you come in here and insult our women?
Like my Idow said better go wear a bulletproof, you will surely need one. Mtcheew!
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by MrsChima(f): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2011
Orton,

Why are you repeating yourself twice? Do you think the poster slow or something?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Odunnu: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2011
I tried so hard to ignore this thread, but I just couldnt.
@OP : I dont blame you, no, I dont. You have the rare opportunity to actually discuss with Nigerian women and you just cant afford not utilising it.
Oh well, this observation is solely online right? Have you observed stuff like you mentioned offline as well?
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2011
Odunnu:

I tried so hard to ignore this thread, but I just couldnt.
@OP : I dont blame you, no, I dont. You have the rare opportunity to actually discuss with Nigerian women and you just cant afford not using it.
Oh well, meet up a Nigerian woman offline and start this reetarded and moroonic(courtesy,Sagamite) discussion, lets see how long you'l remain sane.

wel sed my beautiful princess kiss kiss, slowww poke poster wey u dey oo isi.monkey tongue
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by debosky(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2011
Gotta love being a naija man - getting love from the Zim/SA chicks, the European and American chicks and of course the Naija chicks. cheesy

Not to worry ladies. . . .naija men have enough love for everyone. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by MrsChima(f): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2011
I don't see why there any beef with Nigerian women?   undecided  Maybe I am meeting the wrong Nigerian sisters then because the ones I know don't give a Bleep.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Mygoldie(f): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2011
date Zim guys?? wth!!
i heard Zim guys are mostly drunkards. grin grin grin  (no offence)
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Orton10(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Orton,

Why are you repeating yourself twice? Do you think the poster slow or something?
lol, my dear don't mind me.
I hope for once you back us up on this issue?
Imagine her comparing our beautiful n caring Nigerian babes to their HIV infested babes in the South. No offence.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2011
It Is not my fault your man chose me over one of you naija women, If you did not wear so much make up and looking like drag queens and horrible weaves maybe he would have looked at you. God has blessed me with looks and a body to die for, so choke on it, If I meet you outside the forum you would not even stand a chance trying to think you are so macho online, Get over it we will continue to marry and date your men as long as they come after us,  grin
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2011
Orton1 you have issues, fela kuti died from aids and he was married to 29 naija women, fool get a life, you stupid prejudice idiot!
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Coolabbie: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2011
Dey are afta u out of pity because ur men are so drunk & lazy dat dey cant take care of u. Besides ur men are leaving u guyz 2 chase afta babies. Ignorant a.s.s
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2011
Coolabie, there is nothing wrong with Zim Men , they are hard working and loyal to their wives, we welcome any nationality to date our men cos we are civilised and cosmopolitan, It is you who have issues with us dating naija men, Please drunkards are evrywhere white and some naijas i know drink too much too,
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by MOBO444(f): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2011
@ Poster thank you for telling them the gospel truth, Nigeria women and money.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Atreides(f): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2011
@OP,please,Stfu. How can you generalize like that? Please go and look for your brain oh. . I think you must've dropped it somewhere. Mscheww. . Bloody generalizing e-diot. .
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Orton10(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

Orton1 you have issues, fela kuti died from aids and he was married to 29 naija women, fool get a life,  you silly prejudice !
You bitchy phat phuck of LovePeddler look here, don't mess wif me, its bad enough dat u've insulted our women, no carry your Hot busy body come ma side you dey hear me?
If you're in heat, go look for  a mule and pound the the living muscles off your cun.t and stop touching what you can't have.
One more word, just one more word.
Lol.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Mygoldie(f): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided lol
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2011
@Atreide,  cheesy Your fellow forumites are the ones who generalise about southern african women, I am only telling it as I hear it from naija guys, tongue Idiot is you by the way grin

Whats with you fools and silly insults,
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Coolabbie: 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2011
Yeah dey drink but dey dont turn it into a job. Unlike sa/zim men who are known 2 wake up in d morning,get dressed & go 2 bars/pubs 2 spend d day. No 9ja gal who knows her onion wuld be jealous about foreigners dating 9ja men. With a population of 150mil & half of dem being men,dere is enof 2 go round.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Mygoldie(f): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2011
Coolabbie:

Yeah dey drink but dey dont turn it into a job. Unlike sa/zim men who are known 2 wake up in d morning,get dressed & go 2 bars/pubs 2 spend d day. No 9ja gal who knows her onion wuld be jealous about foreigners dating 9ja men. With a population of 150mil & half of dem being men,dere is enof 2 go round.

you just took the word outta my mouth gal.Nija men are too much and we are satisfied with them, no matter what. i believe im not speaking for ma self,lol.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2011
Orton1 ! where are your manners wink are you suffering from a mental illness or you got dumped by a southern girl cos you are a bush boy, You are so angry , you need to Bleep more often or you are ugly and a broke ass nigga ! you know a hungry is an angry man comes to mind about you, why should i be scared of you online you silly fool, Take a chill pill or kiss my volumptious arse tongue
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Atreides(f): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

@Atreide,  cheesy Your fellow forumites are the ones who generalise about southern african women, I am only telling it as I hear it from naija guys,  tongue  is you by the way grin

Whats with you fools and silly insults,  
Did you or did you not say 'Nigerian ladies' in your initial post? Is that not generalization? What's with us and insults? You come here and insult Nigerian women and then you expect to not get insulted in return? You must be smoking the wrong weed. Mscheww. . Ewe no l'ovban re. . Ewobi. . Wo,you berra let your head be correct this afternoon.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2011
Are you my drag dealer huh? I am not scared of you ! grin I am here to challenge your pejudice and ignorance, You never know I might get married to your brother or cousin one day, grin I do not want to be bullied by you cheesy
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Mygoldie(f): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2011
why do zim,sa,tongo, and somali girls like nija men? undecided
becos nija men are the bomb. they got it all. kiss kiss
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Wislet(f): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

Orton1 ! where are your manners wink are you suffering from a mental illness or you got dumped by a southern girl cos you are a bush boy,  You are so angry , you need to bleep more often or you are ugly and a broke backside nigga ! you know a hungry is an angry man comes to mind about you,  why should i be scared of you online you silly fool,  Take a chill pill or kiss my volumptious arse tongue
wonder wat a sane Nigerian man saw/could see in de body dat made dis statement. Serious case
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by sweeti14(f): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2011
*sigh* dis southern women vs Nigerian women thing is still on  undecided   wahala dey oh!
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Atreides(f): 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

Are you my drag dealer huh? I am not scared of you !   grin I am here to challenge your pejudice and ignorance,  You never know I might get married to your brother or cousin one day,  grin I do not want to be bullied by you cheesy
Whose pride and ignorance? How many of us are 'you'? 'Drag' dealer? Ko ye mi oh. And you can't possibly get married to any of my male relatives. . Pele. . P.s-I'm sure Mobo is available if you really wanna marry a Naija man. He doesn't like Naija women,you don't like Naija women-you have so much in common already! Plus,i'll bet you two would have such wondrous offspring. I do not want to bully you either grin grin. . I just cannot stand generalizations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text / Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? / Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.