Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick (5059 Views)

How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick by Monalisa185(f): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
faith551:

Am I invited?
awwww..so sorry, lunch is over, I'm gonn' invite you for supper... cool?
Re: Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick by faith551(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Monalisa185:

awwww..so sorry, lunch is over, I'm gonn' invite you for supper... cool?

Eerrmmmmm......, ok
Re: Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick by mondaymorin: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
based on the sketch, she is damn ugly

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick by Nurex111(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2016
If it me I won't back out bt for ur safety and background am sure u won't let ur mama cry xo jst fall out from wat u tink u are falling in from
Re: Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick by Smartguy001(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2016
Didn't read tru everytin...ma advice is follow ur heart even if it maybe the end of you...
Re: Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick by Thunder04(m): 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Scope is scope; joke is joke. Fraternity no dey kill any how, they come 2 u and warn u to leave her.
Re: Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Too long to read but I will advice u based on topic.

There was a similar scenario back in my days in the University. Bottom line is the other guy whom u refers to as 'bad guy'
found out and warned the other guy twice which fell on deaf ears...He had his right palm cut off and was asked to pocket
the amputated palm while he was still screaming with pain...

BOTTOM LINE: The girl ran away after hearing the news and he lost his hand till date. Therefore ADVICE URSELF, after all
it could be ur BLOCOS this time around... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Wish I Never Met Him... / . / Lagos Boy Posts A Lady's Nud*e Photos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.