Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

What Is Celtel Doing? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Celtel Doing? (16975 Views)

Celtel Wap And Mms Settings / Celtel Begins Compensation To Customers / Thread closed{Bonus Credit On Celtel} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by stillkay(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2006
What are you guy driving @.Are ya all getting paid for this
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by cabali(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2006
finally he speaks!!!
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by stillkay(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2006
Ofcos Bombay[color=#990000][/color] talks

I use Celtel and Mtn - aint got no issues with them
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by otokx(m): 12:18am On Nov 20, 2006
@Cabali

There is no gprs signal in most parts of Port Harcourt. I can categorically say that its not available in the University of Port Harcourt.
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by lioness(f): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2006
cry
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by ceejay80s(m): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2006
e go better
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by cushman(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2006
Celtel 4eva grin

Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by ceejay80s(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2006
u guys just dey eat una self like zombie.ask urself,do u want to stay put,backward or to move foward? other countries are on 3G video calls & live Tv programmes on phones,una just dey tear una self like say na ur papa get glo,mtn & celtel.imagine watching live cnn,movie channels etc on ur 3G phone,one of the network should come out with 3G.we want new things.all dis awoof is poisonous we want 3G v
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by snazzydawn(f): 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2006
Trust cabali to always support Celtel
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by dominobaby(f): 2:59am On Nov 21, 2006
Cabali, have you got a hidden agenda with celtel?

Still enjoying free calls on mtn and glo, and free browsing on celtel! This celtel's promo aint easy to get O! I want to ask, what if one doesn't get to recharge a complete 5 hundred in a week, does that mean you can't continue anymore?
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by stillkay(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2006
Where is Cabali
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by samyyoung1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2006
honestly, celtel is really fumbling. it really pained me that V-mobile had to sell 65% of its shares to celtel thereby selling all its customers too. am really pissed angry
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by cabali(m): 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2006
AM HERE!! grin wana kill me?
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by cabali(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2006
@ snazzy!

what does that mean?
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by jaybaby(f): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2006
Celtel DON F****up-----MTN HURRY grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by stillkay(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2006
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by drogba(m): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2006
This same thing happened to celtel in Sierra Leone when a new operator came in and crashed prices (I can't remember their name but I think the operator's name is Comium). Celtel kept quiet and didn't do anything till the new boy on the block almost finished dealing with them by grabbing most of their customers.

Celtel positions itself as a premium service provider but don't realize that this kind of strategy only works where people are ready to pay for it unlike in Nigeria. How can you come with a stupid promo that expects you to recharge up to =N=500 per week and waste the money on calls at 80k per seconds? That's bloody stupid thinking
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by mondollar(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2006
celtel fall our hand. For me, I don migrate sharp sharp. I just use their network to receive my calls. At night and when I need to enjoy others, I switch over.
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by lioness(f): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2006
cool
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by vizion: 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2006
u guys are talking of glo taking ppls credit,
i'm a glo user and i'm not aware of that
what i do know is that glo gives away free glo 2 glo credit at random
the other day my friend loaded 500 naira and got 200 naira free
the same thing has also happened to my momsie
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by amodu(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2006
may they are planning something that we all dont know
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by cabali(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by DereI(f): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2006
Na wa o. I was thinking its only me thats not happy with this Celtel of a network. What are u all doing? I mean the celtel suscribers ( that includes me)? Its high time we all denounce our celtel numbers. Or, maybe we should still give them till after xmas.
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by ceejay80s(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2006
dem don blind una with awoof,all of u are blind.free night calls, una be witch wey no dey sleep? free browsing? load 500naira & win third mainland bridge?nonsense! other countries can now watch tv prog.cnn,mtv,sky sports etc on their phone via their network,all of una dey here wan start 3rd world war
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by ceejay80s(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2006
dem don blind una with awoof,all of u are blind.free night calls, una be witch wey no dey sleep? free browsing? load 500naira & win third mainland bridge?nonsense! other countries can now watch tv prog.cnn,mtv,sky sports etc on their phone via their network,all of una dey here wan start 3rd world war
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by ceejay80s(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2006
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by buzortech(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2006
I advise u guys to start glo-ing with pride. Celtel all the way from Econet are a bunch of identity-confused ppl that don't know what actually they want. Their GPRS works only on a few sims, their tariff are the highest, no reasonable promos for their subscribers which the management selloff at their own descretion( thats why they've changed names a number of times). Glo has fully tested their 3G technology within the network and specific lines and it has performed exceedingly well. Its implementation is just left in the hands of the NCC who will in due course licence it cos the company has proven to be the fastest growing network in africa, and also the first to deploy such technology( remember they were the first to launch the GPRS before others followed). Most of my family started with Econet and MTN, but today we are all glo-ing with pride without regrets. They are so customer friendly not like the arrogant ppl @ mtn. Celtel's customer relations is also good, but a shaky management will often affect quality of service to its esteemed subscribers, that Glo can proudly beat theit chest and say, Their management is as solid as a rock, and their quality of service as tested by we its esteemed subscibers, are world class. Thats why we spread the good news without being paid to do so. GLO is the best.
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by ceejay80s(m): 6:28am On Nov 24, 2006
o boy talk true,how much glo take bribe u? it seems as if u ve 4gotten that this is naija.glo is the first to bring gprs,its like u ve not seen the first who eventually come last.i prefer to see than to here.all networks are messing up!!
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by ceejay80s(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2006
my guy less i 4get,u said glo has tested 3G network,was it tested in ur house? because i have a glo line & a nec 3G phone,i didnt exprience a thing.let them wait for ncc until iraq,liberia,somalia have 4G before we come out on 3G. just look at south africa already on 3G.we dey here dey make mouth
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by jaybaby(f): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2006
Abi tell 'em---other countries u fit do so many tinz on ur fon ! In 9ja Who SAY!

@ Ceejay LoL
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by lioness(f): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2006
:p
Re: What Is Celtel Doing? by DereI(f): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2006
Wetin una dey quarell about? I thought we've settled all these celtel and promotion talk? Lets just give them till Xmas. As for me? I still think that celtel is one of the best Networks in 9ja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nokia Lumia 520: The Most Affordable Windows Phone Yet! / Is DU Battery Saver Really Saving Battery Consumption Rate? / Virtual Nigerian Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.