Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) (81786 Views)

Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by SSpeter(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Wasted soul.

How on earth will someone blow up himself in the hope been Reward with 72 virgins
He will surely get rewarded.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by SSpeter(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
chukwudi44:
So this fool actually expects he will be nyashing 72 big breasted virgins in heaven later today? SMH for gross mumurism
What if he is correct? What if truly they will be given 72 virgins? What if he is surrounded by 72Vjs right now? Truth is not all things that is plausible or logical or rational is always right....We need more of him...We need people that will die of bravery acts...as long as they die in the North...I got no worries...
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by hansad: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rahmat1021:
Some of you Christians talk like you will enter paradise alive. For your information he is not doing "what Allah pleases". All act of terrorism is against d commandment of Allah; all religions have people that go against d preaching of their religions. Just like you just did; does your bible not say “Do not judge, so that you will not be judged, since you will be judged in the same judgment that you make"

Adopting the use of Sharia criminal laws is an act of Terrorism declared against the rest of Nigeria by politicians of the twelve northern Nigeria states who adopted the use of Sharia criminal laws in a multi- religious country like Nigeria.

Adoption of Sharia criminal laws gave rise to Boko Haram whose leaders also say they are struggling for a country governed with sharia criminal laws.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by kraftykc(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nitefury:
Damn.... Op please add "graphic and disturbing" to the title.

It's graphic but not disturbing. At least he is dead...let him rest on.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Jabioro: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Islam why??

I can't believe I'm staying with animals in the zoo, God, I don't deserve this punishment(living with extremists; islamists)

If I call ISIL, you all will deny them, if I say
hezbollah, you still deny them, if I say al
shabaab, you still deny them. If I say Taliban, you
still deny them, if I say al queada, you still deny
them, if I say Muslim brotherhood, you still deny
them, if I mention boko haram, you still deny
them. But when you want to boast about the
population of islam, you mention them as
Muslims.
Bro, we both know that your religion promotes
violence, its in your holy books. Instead of
denying it, why not talk about how to reform the
teachings of islam to make the world a better
place.
Show me one place in the world where there is
crisis by christians, and?d I will show you 20
countries where your religion is causing havocs.
You are on points, you are 1001% correct I concur.You miss no words on this..my bros I have nothing to say ,I have argue with some of them but they repeating themselves in aame manner....
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by badnature: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
an attack against Boko Haram is an attack against the north', the dullard
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by ikaboy: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Tufiakwa!! ajo religion
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Horlufemi(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Islam why??

I can't believe I'm staying with animals in the zoo, God, I don't deserve this punishment(living with extremists; islamists)

Muslims.
place.
crisis by christians, and?d I will show you 20

Islam can't be reformed. Its fundamentals is violence.

Islam will fall the day it allows itself to be questioned.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Jabioro: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
SSpeter:
What if he is correct? What if truly they will be given 72 virgins? What if he is surrounded by 72Vjs right now? Truth is not all things that is plausible or logical or rational is always right....We need more of him...We need people that will die of bravery acts...as long as they die in the North...I got no worries...
I can laugh o..
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
That's one of Buhari boys. Only me hause people go kill den sef finish notin conscience me, so if dey wan die make den die
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na dem sabi.

Biafra is the only hope we have!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
hammariise:
May he rot in hell fire cry cry cry

see im face like say him wan cum
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by roxell120(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
WHO IS FIGHTING NORTHERNERS ? THEMSELVES. THERE IS NO WAY TO EXPLAIN THIS THAN KARMA. THE BLOOD OF MILLIONS OF BIAFRANS THEY MASSACRED BTW 1966-1970 IS GETTING JUSTICE. FREE NNAMDI,FREE BIAFRA AND BE SET FREE FROM CURSE
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by olumite1234(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Wasted soul.

How on earth will someone blow up himself in the hope been Reward with 72 virgins

It is stated in the Holy Quran
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
menix:
End Time Pose..

See as the mumu shine teeth before dying..
grin grin you know say them get chewing stick well well grin
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by speedyGonzales: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
voltron:

Allahu Akbar! [size=15pt]Allahu Akbar![/size] [size=25pt]Allahu Akbar![/size]

well, seems you approve of boko haram then... good for you! or perhaps you are taunting him!
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Simplefaithy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
still trying to get why people will be judging the acts of a sectional part on the whole Muslim ummah. if Islam preaches terror and Muslims are terrorist, then the whole world should have become dust by now.
all these Isis, boko, brotherhood, and the rest are jus bin brainwashed by half baked mallams who knows nothing about the teaching of true Islam. #myCent#
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by olumite1234(m): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
May God save the world from various islamic terrorist attack. The al-Qaeda, Al-Shabaab, Army of Islam, Boko- haram, Hamas group, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad Union (IJU), Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant(ISIL), Muslim Brotherhood, Taliban fighters and the Islamic State of Iraq and syria (ISIS).

#Prayfortheworld
#Savehumanity
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by chuzero(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time bastard....may God punish u n all ur Co hosts. cry
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by roxell120(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
voltron:

Allahu Akbar! [size=15pt]Allahu Akbar![/size] [size=25pt]Allahu Akbar![/size]
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING . BE DELIVERED IN JESUS NAME

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Islam why??

Muslims.
place.
crisis by christians, and?d I will show you a
Oloriburuku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star / FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.