Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him (1211 Views)

Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him by tinziemaine(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Actually this happen out of carelessness between him and the girl they both were virgin their first sex destroyed their future.My friend is a final year student and he was about to conclude his studies when all this happen he didn't defend his project and his father was planning to send him to the UK for his masters in law when his parent heard about this they left him instead of supporting him they disowned him the girl parent agree on looking after the girl while he complete his studies but his parent had left him to do everything himself.pls what advice can you give my friend on what to do because right now he is in the middle of nowhere he tried several to commit suicide but I didn't let him do it I can't go out without him being by my side I have told him that this is not the end of the road if he commit suicide he is now leaving his girlfriend also in the same trouble dropping out in year one. pls what should he do to start up a new life?
Re: My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him by Mermaids(f): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Haven't you heard the tale of a new Oba?
Was disowned because he got someone pregnant at age 19
Now, he is every father's dream.
Re: My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him by Magician1503(m): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
And that was how they decapitated their son to cure his headache.
Re: My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him by princeogbeide1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lolz" he got to make a new family" Use condom! You will not hear.
Re: My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him by jonaifame22(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dat's it.............. The irony of life
Re: My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him by fajani(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
tinziemaine:
Actually this happen out of carelessness between him and the girl they both were virgin their first sex destroyed their future.My friend is a final year student and he was about to conclude his studies when all this happen he didn't defend his project and his father was planning to send him to the UK for his masters in law when his parent heard about this they left him instead of supporting him they disowned him the girl parent agree on looking after the girl while he complete his studies but his parent had left him to do everything himself.pls what advice can you give my friend on what to do because right now he is in the middle of nowhere he tried several to commit suicide but I didn't let him do it I can't go out without him being by my side I have told him that this is not the end of the road if he commit suicide he is now leaving his girlfriend also in the same trouble dropping out in year one. pls what should he do to start up a new life?
may be ur friend is under 19
Re: My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him by ipledge10(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time pregnancy
Re: My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him by Khd95(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Was i there when he was bleeping her

Wetin consine me,let him carry his own cross.

On a serious note,u have to get him work dat will bring in money oo,dats d only way
Re: My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
tinziemaine:
how old is ur friend? Becus it take deep sense of maturity and bravery to go through times like dis. People without parents survive dis days ok, if d parents disown him becuse of he impregnated a girl while in final year den dat baby d girl is carryin is a true gift from God. Who knws if dats d same child dat will turn d furtune of the family around If de disown u then. Den God has not disown u just repent and ask God for for mercy and move ahead ok. Do not drop out of sch u can engage in menia jobs to make ends meet for d now , jst be resolut and determine dat u will come out dis mess wit a message and testimony dat even your parents will come to beg u. Stay bless
Re: My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him by petux(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jonafame na ur turn
Re: My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him by Emade(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
they only told him to take full responsibility since he is now a man like is father
Re: My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him by IamLEGEND1: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
lol!! him first sexual experience and him impregnate the girl?
he shoots,he scores......ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
princeogbeide1:
Lolz" he got to make a new family" Use condom! You will not hear.
N!gga thats so harsh a fellow bro is goin tru hard ish and all u can do is make fun of his predicament. So not cool
Re: My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him by princeogbeide1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ussydre:
N!gga thats so harsh a fellow bro is goin tru hard ish and all u can do is make fun of his predicament. So not cool

Yeahh mhen" you are not wrong man" I really got it harsh" am kinda feeling guilty abouh dat"
Re: My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him by bibijay123(f): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Your frnd shld beg his pastor or an elder to go beg his parents on his behalf and u can also ask ur own mom too to go beg his parents
Re: My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him by Holywizard: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
de parents might regret it sooner or leta
Re: My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him by Marcus2(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
its his cross to carry .

(1) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory For A Man To Go Down On His Kneel While Proposing To A Lady? / I Want To Kill Someone, Pls Advice / After Four Good Years Of Friendship!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.