Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story (70474 Views)

Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate / Mustapha Audu & His Wife Were In Court In 2013 Over N18m Scam (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Kennydoc(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
donphilopus:

He hasn't goofed any shishi. BTW, the said person is different from the Mohammed being projected by the APC Kogi East. The said person is Mustapha. According to the lawyer, he would provide everything for all to see. I'm patiently waiting to see. I don't think she was also forced to take a nude pix of herself. .Let's just wait and see sha!

You simply know nothing about the law. Even a consensual sexual intercourse by an adult with a 17 year old (who is obviously a minor), is regarded as a rape in the eyes of the law.
Once the Mustapha guy establishes that he had any sexual relationship with the said girl when she was still 17 years old, then he has indicted himself and will go down. It doesn't matter whether she sent him any nude pics or not. Infact, even if she was the one that seduced him, he will still be charged for rape.

As for the nude pics, don't forget that she already mentioned that the Mustapha guy took nude pictures of her, against her will. It was the same pictures he threatened to use against her, which made her live in fear all those years, and refused to report the rape incidents.

I know the girl wouldn't be completely innocent, as some of the reports from the Mustapha guy would indict her, but as long as she was 17 years old then, Mustapha is a goner.

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by ghostmist: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Eureka123:

Sir, she actually did so few years ago. Get your facts right. smiley
''The cockroach can never be innocent in a court where the hen is judge''...That guy hates your kind. why bother replying him?
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by bellville: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
prettysolid:
Why would someone try to blackmail u if they dont have any dirt on you which means you are guilty and now looking for damage control. meanwhile how can a 17 yr old be pushing for marraige, A girl who was working as an intern so she could be able to further her studies in the usa.May I ask what her unclad pictures is still doing with him,which means she was right wen she said he had been blackmailing her with them. what a family.
I wish there were a 1000 like button, I would have given this comment a thousand likes.

5 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by nyabinghi(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
This na omo wobe part two
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Eureka123(f): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
dinachi:

Where and how? Is it the father of the guy that was involved? Why spit on a man's grave who probably never had an inkling of what the fuss is all about?. That girl is cursed! Most rape cases from sluts of these days like sugabelly are nothing but an attempt to rubbish guys who dumped them hard. The guy was tired of her nyphomaniac ways and wanted to move on. Her username is even sugarbelly or is it sugar pussy? Rotten hoes seeking for cheap popularity.

Even if this is true, don't you think there's a problem? 25 year old should know better against a 17year old. smiley
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Eureka123(f): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
ghostmist:
''The cockroach can never be innocent in a court where the hen is judge''...That guy hates your kind. why bother replying him?

Lol. He hates women? shocked
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
ojeota:

Is this kind of metality that Nigerians, especially the youth have that makes the country the way it is. Later they will say the youth are the leaders of tomorrow, when we are not matured enough to take such responsibility.

Fake patriotism is the reason why Nigeria is so bankrupt in every facet of its national existence.
Can you list several cases of this nature and beyond were justice was served in Nigeria?
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by ogmaskman: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
enieme:

visit her blog and read d posts from 2007. ull understand better

Ok.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by tiwiex(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
99billiondollar:
I wonder how now is the right time for you to reveal this, why not a long time ago

It carries more weight. Not many people would even know Audu Abubakar. His death makes it trend. Sharp girl. Beyond the embarrassment to the family, i doubt if much will come out. The response does not hold weight. He can easily deny knowing this lawyer.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Toktee(m): 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
dearsly:

Lols.....don't mind dat ashawo...sending nude pix so dem go marry her after sucking Igala man prick
Repent,God loves you.

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by simplycarro: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
ishiamu:

And yoruba and hausa is for?
Nairaland is for Nigerians
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by ransomed: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
He goats will always justify and support Mustapha. There are many potential rapists on this platform.

3 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
dearsly:

No train ya child well...dey diae d ask jamb questions.....let ya child sen nude pix around, folo big men who lavish money n gifts on her...den she will be told to go home cus she is 17..she who wants to swallow a coconut completely has confidence in her anus!!
teenagers will always be teenagers. U also passed through that stage I'm sure (or maybe ur still passingbthroughbit though? )
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
NosoChic:

Well said....Besides she was 17 years old at that time and he was 25 years...Whatever evidence he claims to have, let him remember she was just 17
Sugarbelly wasn't raped! It was a relationship that got her dumped. She's just bitter
My next mail will reveal and contain shocking details, email conversations, confession of love, 'wild things', imaginations, Unclad pictures of her sent to Mustapha, in efforts to get Mustapha back, plus how she was 'rapped', and kept recalling such ugly experiences. The emails are well dated.

3 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Edusouls(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
This story sha.

I want to empathize with this Sugarbelly lady cause I know what she must have gone thru.

I had a similar experience with the son of a former governor when I was in the University.

Thankfully, it didn't get to rape. But the psychological trauma that the experience had on me is overwhelming and it felt like he even raped me.

He connived with his cousin and friend and they were singing Leona Lewis' "bleeding love" for me outside his room while I begged for mercy.

After I succeeded in escaping, I told him I would sue him.

Dude just scorned me with his laughter and told me I couldn't do any damn thing cause I didn't have any evidence and I'd go broke paying lawyers to prove anything.

These sons of rich men think they are above the law.

And that was how it ended.

Sugarbelly should fight this if she can.

A lot of silent women will need the courage to come out.
that serves you greedy generation of girls right, when the mad quest for money and una insatiable demand for the whole material things in this world,have turned you girls into fierce gold digging machines,so u people are very vulnerable to such experiences, he is the son of a governor isnt that why u fell for him? Maybe he is not even near as handsome and disciplined as some responsible guys that where stalking you those days...sugabelly got what she deserved, she is a very spoilt, irresponsible and greedy 17year old gold digger.not even ashamed of naratting how she was repeatedly molested like a dog...you girls of nowadays re total dissapointement to womanity...

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Is that the sugawhatever, i thought her beauty is in the realm of the likes of Lucialovely.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by IamGentle(f): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin Ghen ghe...This film titled Rape Victim nd the royal Rapist, go Sweet I no go miss any episode. Pls stay Tuned!
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by repogirl(f): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
http://www.fullyreported.com/2015/11/email-exchange-between-sugabelly-and.html?m=1

I dunno what to believe after reading the alleged mails she sent him.

Still, she was just 17 na.... she no get sense na at the time and he preyed on her infatuation with him. So she still has a case over him.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by wiseguy(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mortiple:
Umu agbogho Igbo na emebo kwanu Ndigbo ogenile. angry

I tell ya.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by noblegrex: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
ezeagu:
Wouldn't you just sue if someone made such a damning accusation? Oh, right, you're guilty...
very guilty.they've got nowhere to hide,no where to run.just trying to cover up.even from his lawyers defence you'll that's an iota of truth from what suggerbelly is trying to say.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by thundafire: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
audu pikin no just put her naked pics explain ur rape in details ooooo cs we all knw dat governors children re above dy law wen papa dy power so even if she accuse u sef dy case 4 no c road ooo nd explain ur 18million scam

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
In nollywood voice

D battle line has been drawn
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by donphilopus: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kennydoc:

You simply know nothing about the law. Even a consensual sexual intercourse by an adult with a 17 year old (who is obviously a minor), is regarded as a rape in the eyes of the law.
Once the Mustapha guy establishes that he had any sexual relationship with the said girl when she was still 17 years old, then he has indicted himself and will go down. It doesn't matter whether she sent him any nude pics or not. Infact, even if she was the one that seduced him, he will still be charged for rape.

As for the nude pics, don't forget that she already mentioned that the Mustapha guy took nude pictures of her, against her will. It was the same pictures he threatened to use against her, which made her live in fear all those years, and refused to report the rape incidents.

I know the girl wouldn't be completely innocent, as some of the reports from the Mustapha guy would indict her, but as long as she was 17 years old then, Mustapha is a goner.

Forget about the law mah gee. When a case like this arises, you guys remember that Nigeria has laws. I'm sure the law would only affect him not Senator Yerima who married and probably fuvcked a girl under the age of 13.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
how can she call it rape when she said she fell in love with him? at 17 you follow a man out when you were suppose to be in your house and you got bleeped in the car. rubbish
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Orikinla(m): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
TheophilusA:

https://mobile.facebook.com/philipobin/posts/1709167255964541?_rdr
. Which false allegations? Sugabelly is not the only victim of your demons. Of course, desperate Nigerian lawyers will even hold brief for the devil. Other victims are speaking up! BE READY.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Umunwanyi ojoo juru na Mba n'ile, obughi soso na alaigbo.
Mortiple:
Umu agbogho Igbo na emebo kwanu Ndigbo ogenile. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures / Atiku Spotted In A Swimming Pool Swimming / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.