Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? (22897 Views)

Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander? / Have U Ever Dated Someone U Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
show me the personcheesycheesy
She d offline
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by adren(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:
I am currently dating nickkylawve. Any more questions? undecided

seriously??

shey nickkylawve blind ni
with this thick pimples weyn vig like poffpoff for your face and this your dirty beard... ouch!!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yes,my boo is a nairalander grin grin i'm serious!!

Can I see him
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2015
adren:

seriously??

with this thick pimples weyn vig like poffpoff for your face and this your dirty beard... ouch!!

Ahahahahaha 5-0
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:
I am currently dating nickkylawve. Any more questions? undecided

Have u service her engine?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2015
adren:

seriously??

grin drunk in love. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Owliver(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2015
lol. am about to propose to one
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Laveda(f): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2015
PK2:
Hi Laveda
Hi

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:
It's like some of you have been serving long term prison sentences & just got released with the way sex is always on your minds 24/7. How off putting.

Who said anything about sex?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2015
jboy73:

Can I see him
See him for wat?u wnt nl babes to snatch him from me right?odikwa risky if i reveal his moniker grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2015
IamBae:

Who said anything about sex?

Do you know the meaning of coìtus? Google it
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by vizkiz: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2015
adren:

corrections man...
2.2 in an engineering discipline isn't a poor result and i am not saddened by it...
you have a prospect at all?

yeah, as a matter of fact, if your dad had what I have now. He would have enrolled you to a better school wink
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:
It's like some of you have been serving long term prison sentences & just got released with the way sex is always on your minds 24/7. How off putting.
What is she saying? grin is dis wat op asked u!!!haba!! cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2015
jboy73:

U fit help me list the ashawoss so I go pick race if I see 1
About 99.8% of the regulars on this section... cant mention names.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
hi love
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by vizkiz: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2015
jboy73:

Have u service her engine?

I only added water to the radiator. And changed the fuel pump

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by adren(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:

I think you need to focus more on your poor certificate grin

corrections man...

2.2 in an engineering discipline isn't a poor result and i am not saddened by it...

you have a prospect at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:

He says he wants to have sex with the person.

Dont care what he asked. I simply stated my opinion on what he said in his OP
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2015
Durentt:
hi love
undecided undecided gerrarara here mehnnn,shiit!!
PunkyVeer:

Do you know the meaning of coìtus? Google it
Use the "quote" feature. I didn't even know you were referring to what he said.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Rashycoolbabe(f): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2015
Why you people get blind on something.. We are all human being irrespective of where we meet. Don't forget we are all bird of the same feather as long we found ourselves under same humbrella
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Wake up man! Nothing on NL is real

FYI, fÚck No! I only joined this forum some 2weeks ago.
I've met quite a lot of females offline , quite a jolly good experience I must say. though Am not the kissNtell kinda guy. buh the experience is wow.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:

I think you need to focus more on your poor certificate grin
angry
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Laveda(f): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:

with that kindda picture on her dp, who wouldn't say "hi laveda" grin
Whatsup wink ...been a while.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

He says he wants to have sex with the person.

Dont care what he asked. I simply stated my opinion on what he said in his OP
Cant u just ignore d sex part&tell him if r currently dating a nlander cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided gerrarara here mehnnn,shiit!!
cry pls forgv me nah.
_coitus ? obviously, dude is sex starved.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2015
jboy73:
Ok, apart from we all come here to chat and have fun.
Guys, have you ever dated someone you met on Nairaland? Please share your experience.
I'm in love with someone here and I think I'll like to have _Coitus with the person anytime soon.
I have not met any chick here, let alone date. Not really interested but being just friends is okay.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2015
Ajinoride:
are u sure?
Uh...You didn't know?shocked
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by vizkiz: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2015
IamBae:
angry

What's up with the poop face tongue
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2015
IamBae:

Use the "quote" feature. I didn't even know you were referring to what he said.

I don't care. If you read the OP & knew what that word meant, you would have made the connection. Don't blame me for not understanding English & for being an airhead. Bleep off. Like you're gonna tell me what feature to use. I write what & how I like.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Yescheesycheesycheesycheesy.

Some lead to marriage.e.g my friend affair started here,...

Some hit the rockcheesycheesy

some keep wavingcheesycheesycheesy

halfrica which catigory you fall

Leads to marriage we just start to dey print Invitation card cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u my maid of honor hope u kno??

So tailor don dey find u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.