Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (22833 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking / Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 01, 2013

10 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 01, 2013
okay.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 01, 2013
I agree with Everything the Op said.

It's also the same with Good Looking women as well

Often times they have very poor social skills...and when they start to age, their looks fade and decline drastically...Leaving them Old Bitter and Broken.

Great Post Op

3 Likes

Re: . by sagytariusTM1: 2:13am On Mar 01, 2013
Post ur pix lets affirm. lol, just kidding.
Well, as for me, I enjoy my uglidity. It drives women and their troubles away from me.

22 Likes

Re: . by masks(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2013
BRO really its a problem. I've been called arrogant many times. Learning to hide more.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
adulthood: Life as a good-looking guy is far different from what the average guy/ugly guys go through. No offense but for handsome guys the game is different. They usually have no idea on how to woo a woman, because all their lives they never had to make an effort to get girls to flirt with them. When in a social gathering, the girls would always treat them differently. Every girl will always be too nice to them or always flirt with them, making them the center of attention wherever they go. Life can be frustrating, as some guys may start disliking them for the fact that every girl always wanna be around them.

Personally their orientation is different as they tend to be very self conscious, conceited, selfish, intolerant, proud, and arrogant. They hardly make an effort to talk to a woman because they are used to girls talking to them first.

The funny thing is if a goodlooking guy isnt careful he may end up being sad and miserable, because his blessings could also be his curse. Personally i had to tell myself that i am not goodlooking whatsoever in other to have a normal human orientation. I was becoming too full of myself, never talked to any girl first because they always talked to me first. It started to affect me as i thought i was too good for any girl. Right now the game has changed for me because i dont care how i look anymore. I now initiate convos with girls first and i try to be the normal guy that isnt too self conscious and think the world revolves around him.

(the normal game for the average guy is the ability to flirt with a girl, respect her, care for her. Be nice to people, and be all round humble, polite and caring to the opposite gender).

Key point of my writing this is to make aware the fact that good looking guys are playing a different game everyday of their lives. And trust me when i say that game is far from the normal game that the average guy plays on a daily basis. their kinda game is mean, selfish and delicate and can ruin a persons life.

I have played this game and trust me when i say this game is a bundle of paranoia and restlessness.

Bla, bla, bla. For your mind tongue.

4 Likes

Re: . by dmcdad: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
sagytarius™:
Well, as for me, I enjoy my uglidity. It drives women and their troubles away from me.
Same here...
Re: . by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
Arrogance......and boring read..

Next!!!!

3 Likes

Re: . by greedie1(f): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
beautiful dudes,lemme see ur pix, i ll initiate the convo.... grin grin grin
Re: . by Mynd44: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
Dondav:
I'm guessing you're extremely ugly!... grin grin grin Bance brother!
So?
Re: . by 190theclown: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
what exactly are you people talking bout
Re: . by kekakuz(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
What's ur angle guy
Re: . by RedLight1: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
agree with u somehow
Re: . by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
. .. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .. . .. .. .. . . . . . . . . .. .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . ... . .. . .. ... .
Re: . by Samelfisha(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nice one lik d flirting caring i Do dat to only to one gal
Re: . by mhozzis(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
LIKE THIS POST IF I MADE THE HANDSOME GUYS LIST.

1 Like

Re: . by darkwarp: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
I think the poster is right. If u get these things on a platter of gold, the u might not know how to actually strife on ones own accord if not firstly initiated by the opposite sex.
Re: . by dridowu: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
Re: . by Joe50(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
Dondav:

i luv 2 see Bance face evry time, cos it makes me laf, wait oo man no dey ugly ooo na woman dey ugly cos na pocket b man uglyness.

1 Like

Re: . by pimplucious: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
sagytarius™:

guy na lie u lie, ungly fine pass u!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: . by vanstanzy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
adulthood: Life as a good-looking guy is far different from what the average guy/ugly guys go through. No offense but for handsome guys the game is different. They usually have no idea on how to woo a woman, because all their lives they never had to make an effort to get girls to flirt with them. When in a social gathering, the girls would always treat them differently. Every girl will always be too nice to them or always flirt with them, making them the center of attention wherever they go. Life can be frustrating, as some guys may start disliking them for the fact that every girl always wanna be around them.

Personally their orientation is different as they tend to be very self conscious, conceited, selfish, intolerant, proud, and arrogant. They hardly make an effort to talk to a woman because they are used to girls talking to them first.

The funny thing is if a goodlooking guy isnt careful he may end up being sad and miserable, because his blessings could also be his curse. Personally i had to tell myself that i am not goodlooking whatsoever in other to have a normal human orientation. I was becoming too full of myself, never talked to any girl first because they always talked to me first. It started to affect me as i thought i was too good for any girl. Right now the game has changed for me because i dont care how i look anymore. I now initiate convos with girls first and i try to be the normal guy that isnt too self conscious and think the world revolves around him.

(the normal game for the average guy is the ability to flirt with a girl, respect her, care for her. Be nice to people, and be all round humble, polite and caring to the opposite gender).

Key point of my writing this is to make aware the fact that good looking guys are playing a different game everyday of their lives. And trust me when i say that game is far from the normal game that the average guy plays on a daily basis. their kinda game is mean, selfish and delicate and can ruin a persons life.

I have played this game and trust me when i say this game is a bundle of paranoia and restlessness.

1 Like

Re: . by chessguru1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
Dondav:
Oh yeah! Ur post got me laffing man grin
Re: . by ofeseluayakata(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
All the good looking men I know are extremely confident! Of course, this does not mean that all good looking men are confident, but I completely disagree with your claims because there is no evidence for it. Also, post your picture and let us be the judge of your hotness.
Re: . by codeaddict(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
It comes in handy, sometimes though. A lot of windfalls.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
What's romantic about this ?
Re: . by dannywest: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
oki we now know u're goodlooking

1 Like

Re: . by jeffizy(m): 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
I can relate with the OP.
Often times, the ladies do the calling. Not forgetting the part where u get entertained first at a party. It is very true that a dude can be termed arrogant at the end of the day.
Re: . by Iykecollins(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
I hate dem proud, lol...I used 2 c maself dat way until I had a near fatal accidnt dat almost got me torn, and I imagined if my face had hit d screen...o boy na scatter o, na then I com park wel, Right now I humble dyeeee...All na vanity mehn!

4 Likes

Re: . by bluebarz(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
@ OP no beef but it feels so good to be handsome, I totally agree with everything you've said and from the look of tins u are talkin from an outside handsome view, like ur jealous of the finer guys. Not all fine guys are selfish and arrogant, yes we may feel on top in the social circle cos of our looks but then that doesn't mean we are all arrogant. I personally don't do the chyking but I just enjoy it wen the females do it. Same tin applies for cute girls too. They feel way more dan the gus.
Re: . by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
I refuse to agree with the writer.
I m a handsome man, confident & not proud. I thank the Creator for endowing me with immense beauty. It's one of my blessings.
I even get carried away atimes to check myface in a mirror in public just to say thanks to God.
As for getting hatred from other guys, you can't get pass mark from everyone. Wether you are ugly or beautiful, haters must hate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her / How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.