Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations (59234 Views)

Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by jangolo: 8:19am On Nov 29, 2015
Hi Guys,
When I heard this story I had to make sure I investigated thoroughly before making a comment. What I did was to go through her instagram, her twitter page and also her blog which she has been updating since 2007. So first of all she claims she was raped by several people during the year 2007 and 2008, I went through her blog and in 2009 when she was residing in America she had a post about the accused being angry with her over her being unfaithful, What she specified in the post is that she only had s*xual activities with a girl and a friend called Namu which was a party. The blogpost can be found here http://sugabellyrocks.com/2009/08/seriously-2.html . If she was raped by several people that he organised why will they be arguing over her being unfaithful sleeping with only two people of which she specified as a girl and Namu?? In addition to the earlier blog post you can find the blog post of her discussing the party arrangement here - http://sugabellyrocks.com/2009/08/the-end-of-elwe.html . As you can read from the blog post her permission was requested before even though she might not have wanted it truly, she was still asked and she agreed.

In my opinion I just feel that she is someone madly in love with the accused and she doesn't want to let go. She wants him to either be with her forever or have no life what so ever. Even after he told her he doesn't want any relation with her again, she kept on stalking him over and over again. You can find evidence in her blogpost here -> http://sugabellyrocks.com/2008/05/one-pill-makes-you-larger-and-one-pill-makes-you-small.html and there are many more where she keeps calling him and saving his pictures from Facebook. The stories she is putting out does not just add up and it seems she is doing this for fame as you can see from her twitter page she keeps advertising her phone cases and her art.

Some girls are very crazy and can never accept when you do not want to have a relationship with them anymore. At the end of the day, someone forcing you to have s*x against your will is bad and also someone forcing you to be in a relationship against your will is also bad. It is not by force if the man is not feeling the relationship you do not need to go on a smear campaign to pay him back.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by shariffalabim89: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2015
Cetona:
This story is becoming annoying and somewhat interesting. I first read the story yesterday and I must say I was close to tear while reading all that she allegedly passed through. However, a part of me questions her going back time and time again, you can't be a rape victim and keep going back to your rapist. And the emails? Lord! The way she described their relationship, the girl is very wild if you ask me and enjoyed every bit of the wildness in the relationship.

Well, we hope the innocent is vindicated.
I totally get you but it's possible to love your rapist...for example people that are kidnapped can fall in love with their kidnappers..its a condition called Stockholm syndrome. The fact that it started as a romantic relationship makes it tricky....but married women still get raped by their husbands...so rape is rape
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by wirinet(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2015
This is the bane of the Nigerian society, people protect the rich and powerful and crucify the weak and vulnerable.

As i said earlier, we do not know the truth yet as information from both sides are highly contradictory and conflicting, but Nigerians are quick to see the inconsistencies in the weak and vulnerable victim (allege) and fail to notice any in the rich and powerful party.

Instead of Zahra Audu to shut up and cover her head in shame, she is here spewing rubbish, disgracing herself and her husband even further.

Why not explain why her husband was sleeping with her and sugabelly at the same time? She got married to Mustapha on the 22nd of March 2008, but the email exchanges detailing sexual fantasies between her husband and sugabelly span from 2007 well into April 2008. So all through their courtship and even into their marriage Mustapha was bleeping sugabelly (rape or consentual).

Instead of the Audu's to come out and deny the allegations or at least explain Mustapha's side of the story, they are launching a character assassination campaign against sugabelly.

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Jesusloveyou: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
wirinet:
This is the bane of the Nigerian society, people protect the rich and powerful and crucify the weak and vulnerable.

As i said earlier, we do not know the truth yet as information from both sides are highly contradictory and conflicting, but Nigerians are quick to see the inconsistencies in the weak and vulnerable victim (allege) and fail to notice any in the rich and powerful party.

Instead of Zahra Audu to shut up and cover her head in shame, she is here spewing rubbish, disgracing herself and her husband even further.

Why not explain why her husband was sleeping with her and sugabelly at the same time? She got married to Mustapha on the 22nd of March 2008, but the email exchanges detailing sexual fantasies between her husband and sugabelly span from 2007 well into April 2008. So all through their courtship and even into their marriage Mustapha was bleeping sugabelly (rape or consentual).

Instead of the Audu's to come out and deny the allegations or at least explain Mustapha's side of the story, they are launching a character assassination campaign against sugabelly.

it is not about d allegations of rape or denying of d rape, it is a common fact that d girl is a LovePeddler, even @17, so d girl should not complain, she got what she was looking for, both audu son and d girl are morally deficient, they were not properly brought-up, for that reason d girl should keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Ligxy(f): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Bros,abeg no tarnish my image.
Looking for another side chick? *runs outta thread*
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by wandyvirus(m): 12:30am On Nov 30, 2015
I have said i will keep quite about this. You have stated the fact. No one needs to ask any further question. I wait to see the end of this.
neocortex:
If audu's wife is right, then audu is in serious trouble because taking advantage of an unstable person is itself a crime.

Is it not surprising that the wife who wasn't in the picture when the going was good is the one narrating the same story.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:38am On Nov 30, 2015
Ligxy:

Looking for another side chick? *runs outta thread*
I'm coming for you miss...

May our case not be like Audu and Sugabelly tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by freshcvvs: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=billyG post=40498615][/quote]

What's so unusual about a 25 years sexing a 17 years old voluntarily?

They had whatever they had when he was still single. People should read and stop jumping about!

I ask again, how do you know a 17 years old girl in this jet age? Secondly, what's so unusual with 25yrs dating a 17 years like most of your mothers didn't marry below or at 17?
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by bbaby84(f): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
repogirl:
When the agbaya husband was forking the teenager her did not know she had mental illness abi? Lmao!

Madam Zahra.... Sugabelle was still an impressionable underaged teenager and your 'angelic' husband should never have had sex with her. Now he is a paedophile! angry

That is the case now.

I agree!

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by bbaby84(f): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
elmisti:
For those of us that watch movies very well...This case is similar to what happened in "50 SHADES OF GREY" just with few different variables...but lemme state my point from the movie...

*the guy is rich and wild---which goes for audu too

*there was a relationship----same here (although it ended)

*The gal call quit nd ddnt mention it cuz she signed an oath of secrecy ( sugabelly neva signed such)...

NOW TO MY CONCLUSION

*the only reason why tonye and some other bootlickers will even support the nigga is becos he is rich....I am not judging pple with wild sex fantasies, buh seriously, complicted sh*t like dat should be done with a fellow adult (not a gal u way older than)

*yes There was a relationship, but in. All ramifications it looks one sided, immoral and dumb for an educated fellow!

* No more relatnshp now and d gal is all over the place, unlike what hpnd in 50 shades of grey, sometimes when we go extra mile, we should think of consequences too!...

Now to bn a radical political scientist, that audu v confirmed that he know the babe is a big tym blunder!..nd even the wife too av confirmed!...that's an error, they could av left the public to do their defense for them, as pple like tonyebarcnista ar doing a pretty good Job alredy.....In ny sane country, that guy wnt go scot free wit dis...buh I trust my Zoo, by nxt mnth, we will v smtn else to tlk abt!

Funny comparison. ... One of my favourite movies by the way.

So we can say she fell in love with her abuser.
For those asking 21 qwestions about why she kept quiet and all. Is it really easy to report rape in our society. The shame and stigma that comes with it. It's disgusting!

Mrs. Zahra while I know this may have been shameful for you and your family don't think this was the best way to go about it.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by elmisti(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
bbaby84:

Funny comparison. ... One of my favourite movies by the way.

So we can say she fell in love with her abuser.
For those asking 21 qwestions about why she kept quiet and all. Is it really easy to report rape in our society. The shame and stigma that comes with it. It's disgusting!

Mrs. Zahra while I know this may have been shameful for you and your family don't think this was the best way to go about it.

Seriously.....what is it that make you like that film.....or did I miss anytn abt d movie
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by bbaby84(f): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
elmisti:

Seriously.....what is it that make you like that lfilm.....or did I miss anytn abt d movie

Well I read the book like 15 times. ..
The movie doesn't do justice but I still loved the movie... I'm just a lovey dovey person annd choose see the true love regardless of the sexual escapades.

Men see the movie differently. My hubby would say she had no choice.
I say whatever.
Lol
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by favoredgal: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
When Dino was accused his wife came out and defended him.... Now we know better

When Beverly Isy accused 2shots his wife came out to defend him too....now we know better

Mrs Audu..kontinu....breeze will definitely blow fowl Nyash #DelusionalWoman #ShamelessFamily
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by favoredgal: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
phineas:
lest I forget apparently Nigerians have not heard of stockholms syndrome ba?

issues like this make me weep for our educational system,so she kept a vindictive diary for years to wait till his father contested before a fake breakdown? we are so eager to believe that version than to see a broken soul from misadventure and abuse at the hands of the person she claimed to love.

If anything we should use this case as a rallying cry for the way we treat young girls in our soceity.
That the girl you pass around to your friends as a joke is been destroyed daily,you are infact responsible for the making of a broken person and that in exploiting her weakness,her poverty, you leave behind persons that become like sugabelly deep inside.

That when a teenager in her youthfull exuberance,poverty or greed throws herself at you,an honorable person does not take advantage and he definitely does not abuse that person.In this these accused men allegedly did what many Nigerian young men do,what they saw the previous generation get away with, and if this girls outcome is not cause enough for quiet reflection,then men like that have their own waiting for them.but as a soceity we must not stop raising eyebrows,

They say it takes a village to raise a child. our children,our teenagers are a collective social responsibility.Their safety and future is sacred,because that determines the future we have as a people,the norms and cultures that become acceptable.So before throwing your stones at sugabelly,just stop for a moment and ask can this be true? If there is a benefit of doubt,pls put down your stone and be silent.

Well said and shame to all the judge mental people on the thread - hope you don't have daughters and sisters cuz karma is a biatch

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.