Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations (59231 Views)

Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by suwalee(f): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Officer, I understand that you are trying so hard not to disbelieve Sugabelly...yeah, because the Man is always the oppressor while the woman is the victim irrespective of the merit of the argument and facts staring at us. No be so?
swerry she admitted she liked d guy so my point is why Bring his cohorts into their rltnship nd why are dey jst speaking sinc d story started don't u tink they've Been tinking of stories to cook up trying deciphering d whole story nd conclude on ur own

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by suwalee(f): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
tintedniggz:
Like i always say, God knows best.
But there are some questions begging for answers
1) why did she keep mute all these years?
2) what was her mother's effort when she told her?
3) is it called rape when a 17 yrs old girl allows you to have sex with her without force?
she might not Wana tell her mom den na I kno of a gal who dint tell anyone her rape story till her folks died tooks years so it happens
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by excel101(m): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Wife to Mustapha Audu, Sugabelly's alleged rapist has taken to Twitter to curse Sugabelly for lying against her husband and saying he raped her and caused her to be gang raped when she was just 17 years old.

According to the story Zahra, Mustapha's wife is telling, Sugabelly was a troubled teenager with a history of mental illness. Zahra says she is an obsessive compulsive liar, a lady that stalked her when she first got married to Mustapha.

Zahra insists Sugabelly was not raped and she prays Sugabelly experiences all she claims she has lived through. And also, every single person who has accused, enabled, spread this rubbish stories about her husband, that she prays from her soul that they will have their karma. Every single person who feels that at a time when they, the Audu family should be grieving that they need to deal with this nonsense.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/mustapha-audus-wife-curses-sugabelly.html
. Why defending ur husband, were u there wen ur husband raped her as she claimed). Or how will u react wen she brings real evidence to back her claims?... Just be silent about it.

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by freshcvvs: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
It seems people are mixing up the father with the son.

They keep mentioning Audu as if it's the dead man involved, it's the son and it happened according to the story when he was still single and at the age of 25.

she was suppose to be 16/17 while the guy was 24/25.

For those viewing 17 years old as a baby, please tell us when you started having boyfriends and sexx to term a 17 years old as naive and foolish.

In this jet age, we have married people with age differences ranging from 5 to 15. yes they are your neighbors. check very well.

Lastly, how many of you can easily detect a 17 years old girl in this age we are? most 17 years old of today are like the 23-25 years of yesteryears.

Stop whipping up the "she was 17" sentiment. the guy was also 25 which to me is also young! 8 years difference is no BIG DEAL!

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Kzeals: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Liars lies na wa
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
suwalee:
swerry she admitted she liked d guy so my point is why Bring his cohorts into their rltnship nd why are dey jst speaking sinc d story started don't u tink they've Been tinking of stories to cook up trying deciphering d whole story nd conclude on ur own
You are very cute babe kiss
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by IamGentle(f): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Na here I go dey wen the victim and the Rapist will be announced... ,I no go mis any episode, My fellow nairalander hope u r enjoying this season film? grin grin
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by tintedniggz(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
suwalee:
she might not Wana tell her mom den na I kno of a gal who dint tell anyone her rape story till her folks died tooks years so it happens
but she said her mum knew about the affair
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by suwalee(f): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You are very cute babe kiss
kisses
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by suwalee(f): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
tintedniggz:

but she said her mum knew about the affair
dunno d kinda parenting we are seeing sha
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
suwalee:
kisses
More kissesssss!!!!! What are you doing? kiss

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by billyG(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=Ginaz post=40486243]lies or not, why would he have sex with a teenager? 17 at that! madam, what you are saying is trash, If someone should have sex with your 17 year old daughter I hope you'll say because your daughter is mentally sick that's why.

defend your husband by all means but dont insult her mentality. why would your so called loving and Angel, responsible husband have sex with a teenager?

I dont care whatever! the fact he had sex with a minor shows he's morally incompetent.[/quote)
how do u knew she had sex @17?

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by suwalee(f): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

More kissesssss!!!!! What are you doing? kiss
as in
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by October1960: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hard to believe a thieving politician and their greedy family members!
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by tintedniggz(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
suwalee:
dunno d kinda parenting we are seeing sha
i really don't understand, parenting says a lot about a child

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by OOLUSEG(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=40486458]
Una don de change story. From gang rape to statutory rape. Beside, do you know what the age for sex in FCT as at 2007? Do you know that the legal age for see in States differs? I'm working on that though...

I'm 100% sure that you have compromised your integrity either with cash or in kind on this matter, let's think of the day we would sleep and we won't wake up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
suwalee:
as in
You read PM?
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by suwalee(f): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You read PM?
yeah I did tho I'm new on dis platform forget d time I registered
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
OOLUSEG:
I'm 100% sure that you have compromised your integrity either with cash or in kind on this matter, let's think of the day we would sleep and we won't wake up!
A new blackmail and FALSE/Baseless Accusation... Una no de tire? Shey na you compromise me? Haba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
suwalee:
yeah I did tho I'm new on dis platform forget d time I registered
Okay... I will send you one and expect your reply.. To make it easier, I'll follow you! Pls ffb kiss
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by suwalee(f): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Okay... I will send you one and expect your reply.. To make it easier, I'll follow you! Pls ffb kiss
owk go ahead
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
suwalee:
owk go ahead
I just did bae.. Anxiously waiting for ur reply
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by ishiamu(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

U n women?
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by ishiamu(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

A new blackmail and FALSE/Baseless Accusation... Una no de tire? Shey na you compromise me? Haba

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
ishiamu:

U n women?
Bros,abeg no tarnish my image.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by ishiamu(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros,abeg no tarnish my image.

Lol. Which image? U wan to kpansh dat gyal abi LoL
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by kay29000(m): 1:25am On Nov 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This is a complete Bumkum! As at 2007 Audu was NOT the Governor. The lady @Sugabelly was/is from a privileged family whose mother was the Immediate Past Education Minister's friend. What are you saying? [b]Who told you that 17 is a minor in Nigeria with respect to sex? [/b]Hello, Go check the ages of consent in states and also the customary laws. You guys come here to shout minor. In fact, as at 2007, the average age of consent in Nigeria was 16.

By the way, what is even her case? Is it gangrape or statutory rape?

Thank you o!
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by josite: 2:21am On Nov 29, 2015
HEAR SUGARBELLY HERSELF IN 3014

Boredom

He was just there, and he had a thick dick. I was just counting down the weeks until I could leave that hellhole of a place, where I had nothing and no one to care about, and expectations fallen so low I could squash them beneath my feet.

He was pretty, he had always been pretty, and the thought had occasionally crossed my mind. So on a first orientation night in an international house where I had come to make friends but knew no one, the opportunity presented itself.”

AND A SMART READER COMMENTS ON HER THUS

The above makes me wonder why you keep on repeating past mistakes..why are you so sexually cheap?…I am not calling you a LovePeddler..God Forbid, but if it eats like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck..dont you think it must be a duck?…You have barely made it out alive out of an abusive sex slavery, here you are, outside the shores of Nigeria, letting a Man Bleep you, because you are bored and he has a Thick dick and is pretty?………..Only whores are that cheap, and I believe you are too intelligent to be one…..The world is an unfair place, stop putting yourself in situations where Men will not Value you, or where they will exploit you…the world will not blame them. It will blame you.

THIS DUGARBELLY IS A SLUT.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by josite: 2:23am On Nov 29, 2015
Boredom

He was just there, and he had a thick dick. I was just counting down the weeks until I could leave that hellhole of a place, where I had nothing and no one to care about, and expectations fallen so low I could squash them beneath my feet.

He was pretty, he had always been pretty, and the thought had occasionally crossed my mind. So on a first orientation night in an international house where I had come to make friends but knew no one, the opportunity presented itself.”

The above makes me wonder why you keep on repeating past mistakes..why are you so sexually cheap?…I am not calling you a LovePeddler..God Forbid, but if it eats like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck..dont you think it must be a duck?…You have barely made it out alive out of an abusive sex slavery, here you are, outside the shores of Nigeria, letting a Man Bleep you, because you are bored and he has a Thick dick and is pretty?………..Only whores are that cheap, and I believe you are too intelligent to be one…..The world is an unfair place, stop putting yourself in situations where Men will not Value you, or where they will exploit you…the world will not blame them. It will blame you.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:24am On Nov 29, 2015
Onegai:

Statutory Rape is being defended by men and people are asking me why I say I cannot let my daughter end up with a Nigerian man. Nigeria, the only place where Rape and Domestic Violence is not just tolerated, but celebrated. This Mustapha. guy went to school. with my hubby and when he heard, he couldn't deny the claims or defend his. old. classmate. No-one who knows these guys will publicly stand up for them, they'd rather keep quiet. Na today? Do you known how many girls. would rather keep quiet and forget anything rather than speak up and be insulted by strangers?

Later on, they will be clamouring for a better country. You deserve your leaders, o Nigeria. May you continue to. wallow. in your corrupted lives.
I guess your so called hubby is martian right?
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by sammychimex(m): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2015
[quote author=Ginaz post=40486243]lies or not, why would he have sex with a teenager? 17 at that! madam, what you are saying is trash, If someone should have sex with your 17 year old daughter I hope you'll say because your daughter is mentally sick that's why.

defend your husband by all means but dont insult her mentality. why would your so called loving and Angel, responsible husband have sex with a teenager?

I dont care whatever! the fact he had sex with a minor shows he's morally incompetent

Imagine a 25 years old man and a 17years old girl. He was plainly taking advantage of her.

quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.