Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations (59221 Views)

Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by donphilopus: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
shiinihost:

dem dey shout like say naija na amelika. grin if i hear.
Lol. . .Them never chin chum chin.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by MuamarGaddaffi: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Seun:
This story makes me sad because I dont know who to believe anymore. I can't judge it objectively because I'm sympathetic to Sugabelly.
If Sugabelly's accusations are real then there are other girls out there who can corroborate their story just like the case of Bill Cosby.

Sorry i do not know how best to go about this(your contact) but I pray I get a favorable response .
I have a project that requires your attention.

Thanks
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Chubhie: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Chubhie my man, market must sell...
it is a win win for her.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by elmisti(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
For those of us that watch movies very well...This case is similar to what happened in "50 SHADES OF GREY" just with few different variables...but lemme state my point from the movie...

*the guy is rich and wild---which goes for audu too

*there was a relationship----same here (although it ended)

*The gal call quit nd ddnt mention it cuz she signed an oath of secrecy ( sugabelly neva signed such)...

NOW TO MY CONCLUSION

*the only reason why tonye and some other bootlickers will even support the nigga is becos he is rich....I am not judging pple with wild sex fantasies, buh seriously, complicted sh*t like dat should be done with a fellow adult (not a gal u way older than)

*yes There was a relationship, but in. All ramifications it looks one sided, immoral and dumb for an educated fellow!

* No more relatnshp now and d gal is all over the place, unlike what hpnd in 50 shades of grey, sometimes when we go extra mile, we should think of consequences too!...

Now to bn a radical political scientist, that audu v confirmed that he know the babe is a big tym blunder!..nd even the wife too av confirmed!...that's an error, they could av left the public to do their defense for them, as pple like tonyebarcnista ar doing a pretty good Job alredy.....In ny sane country, that guy wnt go scot free wit dis...buh I trust my Zoo, by nxt mnth, we will v smtn else to tlk abt!

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Chubhie: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
obowunmi:

Anyway market sells.
As we type now she's having a hard time replying all her marriage proposals. I'm rooting for her to ride this out and cut a nice deal at the end of it all. This is golden opportunity.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Threedots(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Seun:
This story makes me sad because I dont know who to believe anymore. I can't judge it objectively because I'm sympathetic to Sugabelly.
If Sugabelly's accusations are real then there are other girls out there who can corroborate their story just like the case of Bill Cosby.

Just the same way i feel. I cant just help but feel empathy ....., and that question keeps nagging at me 'what if its true?' what if she really went through all that?
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Una don de change story. From gang rape to statutory rape. Beside, do you know what the age for sex in FCT as at 2007? Do you know that the legal age for sex in States differs? I'm working on that though...

I've never quoted you and I've never really supported your PRO-PDP stance but one thing I've always been sure about is that you're an idiot. And today you've proved it above all else.

An issue you aren't truly conversant with, you are speaking as if you have first hand information. As muddy as it has become, you still went ahead to create a thread calling her names, when wiser folks are standing by for the full story.

Even with the indisputable fact that she was underage doesn't mean anything to you, you are still trying to pick other holes in her story. So you don't waste your time, the age of consent (not sex as you ignorantly put it) is 18, ALL ACROSS NIGERIA. Sharia wanted 14, and that is what all the hullabaloo was about.

P.S. Don't bother replying, I definitely won't respond..

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Okpueze1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mrs Audu has done what she can do for the public consumption though she might be spanking her husband behind closed doors. She may even be a victim and get her own stories because most sons of the rich do the same, even worst to gals as a show of virility and affluence.
They fly pool or house parties, drink, smoke and take energy drugs and turn those gals into sex slaves. Some gals are lured and told it's just a party only to end up in tears.
In this case, once u are in and molested, many stay in out of fear and intimidation with the empty promises that follows.
You won't understand unless you have stayed little close to those MEGA BOYS.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Chubhie: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
awesome11:

At times, I'm just torn between two worlds.. I don't really know who/what to believe anymore.
We are all bundles of experiences. Keep an open mind and from your personal experiences you can then know what you hold as your own truth.

Our experiences will always differ. Learn to also respect others life experiences. Above all believe first in your self.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Eureka123(f): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
donphilopus:

When did Senator Sani Yerime of Zamfara State start having sex with this his Egyptian bae? Was the girl up to 17 then?

He's silly as well. Whatever made you think he's a good moral yardstick for any sort of comparison in the first place?

Mention names of useful people and not names of animals, please. grin

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by awesome11(m): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Chubhie:
We are all bundles of experiences. Keep an open mind and from your personal experiences you can then know what you hold as your own truth.

Our experiences will always differ. Learn to also respect others life experiences. Above all believe first in your self.

Alright.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by donphilopus: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Eureka123:

He's silly as well. Whatever made you think he's a good moral yardstick for any sort of comparison in the first place?

Mention names of useful people and not names of animals, please. grin

So because I've caught you people red-handed, you are now insisting he's not a normal human being abi Continew, dia shall be God cheesy
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Eureka123(f): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
donphilopus:

So because I've caught you people red-handed, you are now insisting he's not a normal human being abi Continew, dia shall be God cheesy

I don't seem to understand you.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by donphilopus: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Eureka123:

I don't seem to understand you.

Why wouldn't you understand? Why are you saying he's an animal? As far as I'm concerned, Yerima is as human as you are.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by nefertitiram: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bugatie:
I see no rape here, it's obvious they had consensual sex/relationship.... but whatever their true story is, both parties should shut it and refrain from disturbing our peace cos it's no more funny but irritating.

And to imagine that our own Oby almost got herself into defending this lady is very disappointing.
I advice she tunes down on her Twitter/online activism.

Sex with a 17yrs old is statutory rape!
Update yourself
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Eureka123(f): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
donphilopus:

Why wouldn't you understand? Why are you saying he's an animal? As far as I'm concerned, Yerima is as human as you are.

smiley If you say so.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
og2711:

I've never quoted you and I've never really supported your PRO-PDP stance but one thing I've always been sure about is that you're an idiot. And today you've proved it above all else.

An issue you aren't truly conversant with, you are speaking as if you have first hand information. As muddy as it has become, you still went ahead to create a thread calling her names, when wiser folks are standing by for the full story.

Even with the indisputable fact that she was underage doesn't mean anything to you, you are still trying to pick other holes in her story. So you don't waste your time, the age of consent (not sex as you ignorantly put it) is 18, ALL ACROSS NIGERIA. Sharia wanted 14, and that is what all the hullabaloo was about.

P.S. Don't bother replying, I definitely won't respond..

Truth be told barcanister in his customary manner of " he who must be heard" rushed to prove himself as king of creating threads on nairaland and picked sides with the Audus without having access to complete details behind this matter. All he saw were emails and twitter messages which could have been doctored b4 release. Under law the facts of the matter remain thus;

1) how old was she at the time mustapha the 25 yr old slept with her?
2) If according to the wife she was a troubled teen back then and her husband took advantage of her situation to sleep with her then that is even lower on the scale of honour and shows the questionable character in mustapha as an opportunist, a bully, plus she could easily classify his bedding her as rape because he took advantage of her with or without her consent because she was a minor plus she was troubled so wasn't thinking or acting straight so was never in any position to make informed decisions herself.
3)If she has been talking about this as far back as 2007 (which is on record) why accuse her of trying to be famous now?
4) Mustaphas wife has indirectly given testimony against her husband that she knows sugarbelly and also knew that both sugarbelly and her husband had affairs in the past... and the kind of affair she has also admitted to it being that sugarbelly was taken advantage of as a troubled teen.

I have been following this saga and all fingers point to mustapha being as guilty as sin. By the way, if sugarbelly had the sole intention of running down the Audu family why did she go as far as mentioning the names of his friends who took part in molesting her?
At 17 she may have been highly sexualy active in her own misguided way but the fact remains that mustapha and his wife have both attested to the fact that he had carnal knowledge of a troubled minor.

6 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by donphilopus: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
Eureka123:

smiley If you say so.

Yea! So if Yerima a human being could bleep a girl less than 14yrs, what stops Mustapha from bleeping a girl who's considered ripe enough to be bleeped by the Dictionary?
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by godwinkessi: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
God bless you @ Mrs Zahra Mustapha Audu!

We all can see the lies and fraud of your husband's spoilt ex-side chick called sugabelly. Be rest assured that Nigerians of good conscience sincerely mourn with your family on the loss of your patriarch. Be rest assured that all the true lovers of justice and haters of blackmail are behind your husband in this baseless accusation against him by that obsessive ex-side chick.

God be with your family

Sai Buhari! Sai APC
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by nefertitiram: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
modath:

Bros, why are you so concerned about this matter & addressing the wife like she is on NL ?

Any personal stake in this matter? sad

I'm with Seun on this, one can't believe or disbelieve the story& 17 & 25 is still statutory RAPE ..

Madam, this kind of bullshit has been happening esp among rich kids. No one is talking about it.
Sugabelly has been blogging bout her experience with the audus since forever but it never gained momentum, not until now. If yoou read her blog her nightmarish experience was succinctly put, obviously rehashed the way it happened, you could feel her pain and anguish in her words. And ds Zahhra audu is a big f.o.ol blaming it on mental illness. She should go and dig deeper instead of scratching the surface.

Lotanna was 17, no decision she took at that age is legal, Mustapha Audu took advantage of a child, mental illness or no mental illness. He is a statutory RAPIST even if she seduced him and deserves to be penned down in Red Ink in a sex offenders register.

Madam Zahra Audu is living in a fools paradise. Bt ds is Nigeria, nobody will investigate. Shoutout to Lotanna aka Sugabelly! Please expose these rich kids who think they are untouchable some more

3 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by linearity: 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

We all know rape when we see one. They can't even talk of the gang-rape anymore, they are now shifting to 'a minor at 17' for Nigeria. It would have been raped if she was deceived into it or forced irrespective of age. This is a case of a Use and Dump side-chick. Simple!

You should understand that, there are two sides to this story and the only people that know the truth are Sugarbelly and Mr. Audu...You did not know the truth, neither does Mrs. Audu, both of you appeared on the stage after the facts.

Now, the major reason that, people are focusing on the 'a minor at 17' is because, that is the undisputed fact in this case. The issue of rape, gang rape, etc is she-said, he-said and the truth is, no one here knows what really transpired behind those closed doors.

Secondly, you have a very wrong view about rape; when you surmised that....it would been raped if she was deceived into it or forced irrespective of age. I see you as an intelligent individual, and for you to fumble this badly on a clear-cut definition of rape as it pertains to the Nigerian penal code is troubling; this fact is crystal clear and not subject to a debate, it clearly shows that you are not objective.

In the Nigeria penal code, the age of sexual consent is 18; any such act done before the age of 18, even if it was one day before her 18th birthday, irrespective of the cooperation/consent of the minor involved is called rape period! The Nigeria penal code did not mince words about that, it is clear and direct.

Thirdly, I sincerely believe that Mrs. Audu should fire their current lawyer and hire another one. Any lawyer that advise his/her client to release emails, or private contents publicly, is not worth their billings. You do not win cases on the blog or internet and anything you post publicly can be used against you in the court of law...my advice is for them to delete all those emails and chat and believe me, there are lots of damning evidence there...In a bid to prove her rape allegations false, the released contents have substantiated that she was a minor when these started and that offence is punishable in Nigeria by prison terms.

Also, Mrs. Audu in her response has admitted against self-interest that, this lady has a mental issue and that, she will reach out to her to get her some help. I see an opening here for a good lawyer...because section 282 (1) of the sharia penal code in Nigeria states that, having sexual intercourse with a girl of less than 14 years or with a person of unsound mind, whether with or without her consent is rape.

The truth is, both sides seems to have committed some crimes, she must have embellished the truth and accused them of some acts that might not have taken place or exaggerated some events, but the Audus by their own admissions have committed some offences here.

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by nefertitiram: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Truth be told barcanister in his customary manner of " he who must be heard" rushed to prove himself as king of creating threads on nairaland and picked sides with the Audus without having access to complete details behind this matter. All he saw were emails and twitter messages which could have been doctored b4 release. Under law the facts of the matter remain thus;

1) how old was she at the time mustapha the 25 yr old slept with her?
2) If according to the wife she was a troubled teen back then and her husband took advantage of her situation to sleep with her then that is even lower on the scale of honour and shows the questionable character in mustapha as an opportunist, a bully, plus she could easily classify his bedding her as rape because he took advantage of her with or without her consent because she was a minor plus she was troubled so wasn't thinking or acting straight so was never in any position to make informed decisions herself.
3)If she has been talking about this as far back as 2007 (which is on record) why accuse her of trying to be famous now?
4) Mustaphas wife has indirectly given testimony against her husband that she knows sugarbelly and also knew that both sugarbelly and her husband had affairs in the past... and the kind of affair she has also admitted to it being that sugarbelly was taken advantage of as a troubled teen.

I have been following this saga and all fingers point to mustapha being as guilty as sin. By the way, if sugarbelly had the sole intention of running down the Audu family why did she go as far as mentioning the names of his friends who took part in molesting her?
At 17 she may have been highly sexualy active in her own misguided way but the fact remains that mustapha and his wife have both attested to the fact that he had carnal knowledge of a troubled minor.

Thank you! You have spoken like someone who has followed this story.

Mustapha Audu has no excuse. Then passing her around his friends and brothers?
Used her to get Bashir disvirgined?

Watched her being gang.raped by his friends and beat her for not complying? Held her head down under water for protesting? Took videos and used them as blackmail to make her repeat this ordeal over and over again? What kind of a beast does that?

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by modath(f): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
nefertitiram:

Madam, this kind of bullshit has been happening esp among rich kids. No one is talking about it.
Sugabelly has been blogging bout her experience with the audus since forever but it never gained momentum, not until now. If yoou read her blog her nightmarish experience was succinctly put, obviously rehashed the way it happened, you could feel her pain and anguish in her words. And ds Zahhra audu is a big f.o.ol blaming it on mental illness. She should go and dig deeper instead of scratching the surface.

Lotanna was 17, no decision she took at that age is legal, Mustapha Audu took advantage of a child, mental illness or no mental illness. He is a statutory RAPIST even if she seduced him and deserves to be penned down in Red Ink in a sex offenders register.

Madam Zahra Audu is living in a fools paradise. Bt ds is Nigeria, nobody will investigate. Shoutout to Lotanna aka Sugabelly! Please expose these rich kids who think they are untouchable some more

Sweerie, the guy's latest claim is that she was raped before & pushing it on him!! Imagine the crap!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2768429/mustapha-audus-latest-claim-sugarbelly#40490221
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by tiwiex(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
elmisti:
For those of us that watch movies very well...This case is similar to what happened in "50 SHADES OF GREY" just with few different variables...but lemme state my point from the movie...

*the guy is rich and wild---which goes for audu too

*there was a relationship----same here (although it ended)

*The gal call quit nd ddnt mention it cuz she signed an oath of secrecy ( sugabelly neva signed such)...

NOW TO MY CONCLUSION

*the only reason why tonye and some other bootlickers will even support the nigga is becos he is rich....I am not judging pple with wild sex fantasies, buh seriously, complicted sh*t like dat should be done with a fellow adult (not a gal u way older than)

*yes There was a relationship, but in. All ramifications it looks one sided, immoral and dumb for an educated fellow!

* No more relatnshp now and d gal is all over the place, unlike what hpnd in 50 shades of grey, sometimes when we go extra mile, we should think of consequences too!...

Now to bn a radical political scientist, that audu v confirmed that he know the babe is a big tym blunder!..nd even the wife too av confirmed!...that's an error, they could av left the public to do their defense for them, as pple like tonyebarcnista ar doing a pretty good Job alredy.....In ny sane country, that guy wnt go scot free wit dis...buh I trust my Zoo, by nxt mnth, we will v smtn else to tlk abt!

My point exactly. Knowing she was damaged good makes their case worse to me.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
this mustapha wife is just frustrated.....she's acting as if what sugar belly said that are husband is guilty and Yes He is. ..There is no way a girl can just appear from nowhere and accuse a high profiled person like him of raping her Meanwhile i don't know when twitter became a pain killer..mudtapha's wife is probably frustrated. ..what sugabelly said is true!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Orikinla(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
lapazi:

I'm loving Nigerian bloggers untill the day somebody sues u pple for defamation...that day una eyes go clearclear grin
I have been sued before at Federal High Court and I came out walking taller and still publishing facts of life.
Nigerians Report Online.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by BCISLTD: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Seun:

Bro u self dey follow this episode of " gone girl"...too many loopholes in her story....and from what I can tell she is someone that doesn't know how to stop her self....

My take...
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by sweatlana: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mustapha wife should have kept quite. This sees desperate
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by BCISLTD: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
ellacute45:
this mustapha wife is just frustrated.....she's acting as if what sugar belly said that are husband is guilty and Yes He is. ..There is no way a girl can just appear from nowhere and accuse a high profiled person like him of raping her Meanwhile i don't know when twitter became a pain killer..mudtapha's wife is probably frustrated. ..what sugabelly said is true!!!

Woman ...they do it everyday.....it's the oldest trick in the game....
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by tiwiex(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
nefertitiram:

Thank you! You have spoken like someone who has followed this story.

Mustapha Audu has no excuse. Then passing her around his friends and brothers?
Used her to get Bashir disvirgined?

Watched her being gang.raped by his friends and beat her for not complying? Held her head down under water for protesting? Took videos and used them as blackmail to make her repeat this ordeal over and over again? What kind of a beast does that?

Bros. U don summarise the matter. I keep forgetting d Bashir part. The wife failed to say if all these people did sleep with her. Which girl friend would do that openly without her bfs knowledge. She was turned into a toy and psychologically bullied. Finish. The wife is playing on emotions and people just vindicated Audu so easily. If na your family member, would u really accept their response on face value?
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by phineas: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
great Job @ seun for allowing your platform keep @sugabellys case going in the courts of public opinion.

Sadly thats all we may have for justice on this case and the alleged culprits have been judged by many but Heres my take on this and I usually refrain from commenting.

From this womans comments on twitter,The wife of the alleged rapist(yh its rape when there is any form of coercion) is just plain stupid.Theres no other word for it.This was the time to exhibit tact and restraint.To sound magnanimous and empathic,she should have swung public sympathy her way by emphazing she does not condone acts such as this,she stands on the part of truth,empathize with the broken sugabelly and ask everyone to leave the courts to rule on the truth whislt asking for respect for her families grief at this time.Like the okereke sis did.

But what did she do? she came out raging and cursing out an obviously broken woman and in public for that matter
A woman that accused her family of been bullies actually animals is more like it with no conscience.

In that I criticize her (Zahra) her foolishness,her lack of tact (Yes she had the effrontery to attempt to dignify that too) ,her inhumanity,and honestly sheer stupidity.

if there be any consolation in all this its that the sugabelle has had her day in the courts of public opinion,this nonsense Zahra too and Posterity will judge.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by joeyswift(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
Zahra should shut up.was she with her husband when he was growing up?.because she found herself in an aristocratic family,she wants to defend him like he is an angel.i think sugarbelly's story sounds close to the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.