Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations (59247 Views)

Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
this is what happens when you don't think before you act. Karma turns round and bites you in the ass. you took advantage of her when she was most vulnerable and now she is doing same to you when you are vulnerable...rings a bell?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by joyandfaith: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, pray that you don't be a victim of false accusation and blackmail.

and pray that your little sisters or daughters are not raped, abused ,used or dumped by men. if it happens, you will never understand while vulnerable girls are being abused helplessly.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by erusen: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
As she nor go defend am
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
@Aminat508,don't let any random girl know much about your family. I know what am saying Its really painful to be blackmail.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Aminat508(f): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. Trust me,from the first day I saw that trash,I knew its a blackmail. Look,you won't understand somethings walahi.
Lolz, Gang rape happens once! When you walk there with your own legs its no longer gang rape. It's consensual cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Forwetinnah: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
....her mother's boyfriend was with her when she was EIGHT??!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!! I CANT SHOOOUT!! shocked shocked . This is a serious case of neglected childhood, why didn't Mustapha see all this...all he wanted was an easy lay. Why would anyone keep a relationship with an unstable person?? Guuuuuuys!!!!! I can't even tolerate an immature person...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
we just need to end this issue... it is obvious that sugarbelly's story is not the compete truth...
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol. . .I believe peeps would come out to defend me just like we are doing now. Her sorry as$ was dumped that's why she's fuming.
grin grin Gbam! I'm glad that the truth has surfaced
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by bigtt76(f): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Funny enuf, I've not seen in any of her tweets or blog where she mentioned losing her virginity to any of those crazy guys angry it speaks volumes. Very possible she suffered an abuse at a tender age and is now taking it out on others angry

We really need to hear from the mother and father their own side of it all. Wonder which 17 year old has a curfew of 12 midnight in Naija. All these and many more are red flags that needed to be examined closely.

A rape victim that according to her almost drown in a pool at the thought of the past forced escapades, cringes at the sight of seeing red, white or whatever color of car Mustapha rode in, shivers at seeing LinkedIn invitation from one of the suspects or running paranoid seeing them in real-life, but relishes and takes so much fun in using the f-word viz (he f@cked me all day etc) get as e bi.

If you asked me, she was abused sexually at a tender age and since then had taken much fun out of it. I only pray she does not end up taking her life after all this angry

Not supporting the guys and all other guys looking eagerly to 'chop' that 'bush-meat' they see in any young under-aged girl. In an ideal situation (assuming the girl head correct o grin) she trusted the guy Mustapha to guide her through the internship only for the guy to abuse that trust ....this alone is a crime that can stand no matter the time lapse taken to report the crime.

As for that wife calling her husband 'an angel' ...sidon der de run your mouth. She forget the EFCC case she and her husband had on the 18 million naira fraud/419 case? Sidon de defend guy wen nor deny chopping an underage. Useless people de dis world shaaa.

9 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by tartarus(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
She's his wife, it's expected. Still doesn't make sugarbelly's accusations true or false. She should go and rest! Her husband should defend himself, he has got no balls. undecided

Most nigerians can't even define RAPE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Aminat508(f): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
sameer1212:
@Aminat508,don't let any random girl know much about your family. I know what am saying Its really painful to be blackmail.
hmmm true talk
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by hollandis(f): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
If I were him I will abandon my government ambitions
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by tintedniggz(m): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
Like i always say, God knows best.
But there are some questions begging for answers
1) why did she keep mute all these years?
2) what was her mother's effort when she told her?
3) is it called rape when a 17 yrs old girl allows you to have sex with her without force?

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by amtaken(f): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
She was a minor and he was 26 so it was statutory rape. Consult uour lawyer.
Bugatie:
I see no rape here, it's obvious they had consensual sex/relationship.... but whatever their true story is, both parties should shut it and refrain from disturbing our peace cos it's no more funny but irritating.

And to imagine that our own Oby almost got herself into defending this lady is very disappointing.
I advice she tunes down on her Twitter/online activism.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by elmisti(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Una don de change story. From gang rape to statutory rape. Beside, do you know what the age for sex in FCT as at 2007? Do you know that the legal age for sex in States differs? I'm working on that though...

Guy, av bn following ur post/comments on issues here, I must say u r one double sided being...Like seriously..u want to check d age of consent in ABJ as @ 2007 bah, like d federal constitution wnt overrule their laws.....Just shut it! as u ar a well. Respected member of this forum nd I wnt want to sound like a hater....buh please look @ d variables in dis issue....the Audu family (nigerian politician)...I dnt thnk I need to tell u how much dey abuse power, ordinary millionaires sef in Dis country can flush law nd order down d toilet, and the Minor (sugabelly) whose father we dnt even know, m nt picking a stand here but u shld nt judge dis issue....d fact that it is confirmed that Audu know the Babe, let thunder strike me if. 60 or 70% of the gal story is nt true...what the gal just did is to release d story when d family is weakest and can't easiily do damage control....imgine if the. Father was alive, dis babe may be dead b4 posting Ra b4 Pe on twitter.......once again, I respect you, but this is not a caseof buhari nd Jonathan... U wisdom is much required....peace out!

12 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
donphilopus:

According to the Oxford Advanced Learners' Dictionary, a girl is due to be ripe for sex if she has attained the age of 16. I believe the legal age for sex in Nigeria/States would be between that age-grade as well.
Do you know that age consent for sex in Akwa Ibom and Kwara is 16? Do you know that some states prescribe lower age? Them think say Nigeria na America. Them de pretend like say them no know say 15years old for Nigeria de hunt for Sugar daddies.

3 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by fejikudz(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
shiinihost:
All these rape accusations is making me sick. From her stories, you can see that this girl is just an attention seeking, gold digging, BDSSM freak, spoilt brat.
If there's one thing she never is, that would be innocent.

Let's analyze her story from her own very submissions.

Let's begin with what started all these brouhaha.

Read this tweet by miss sugarbelly (by the way, how a supposedly responsible girl would choose 'sugarbelly' as her moniker beats my imagination. sugar belly is a BDSSM fetish where the guy licks the girls belly...navels and all. Anyway, that's story for another day).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106191_c_png8254a4657f68510fb01fac469b5a9b42

Now here's Miss belly being very happy that Audu abububar is dead. According to her, they 'have blood on their hands' meaning that they are killers. I want sugarbelly to come and tell us How many people she knows that the family has murdered. This is a very strong accusation to make as murder is punishable by death in Nigeria. I want the abubakar's family to take her up on this.

Here are two version of the same rape scene being described by our ever wordy sugarbelly. Two very different and very contrasting version.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106302_img201511230840521_png25b32fee344c67811c333da158e9ea1b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106303_img20151123084102_png21b47316670d01cbb889ff4ca1e1ca0a

And then this

I want you to note these points before we continue. She first told us that Bashir was among the guys that 'fvcked' her in the gang rape incident she succinctly describe in her tweet (she sure knows how to use the fuckerry langauge......innocent repsponsible girl)

Fast-forward to the later paragraph. The same Bashir that bleeped and 'heard' she was good in bed was actually a virgin that mustapha 'forced' her to disvirgin. Like seriously? Just wait...there's more.

This girl's fantastic use of sex-slave/BDSSM words would really show you that she's either watched a lot of BDSSM movies or she's being involved in a lot of orggy's. Watch how to glorifies the activity like a past-time she cherish. like how you would describe your favourite hobby. In clear imagery and PUNs. A rape victim can't describe the incident as succinctly as this. I would crush her soul to barely remember it, not to talk of glorifying it as clearly as this. If there's anything she achieved with this description, it is making more rapists out of guys and girls that want to have this kind of rough 'fuckerry'.

Now the question i put to you sugarbelly....if all you've made us believe happened, I mean, someone

Raped you in his car
Raped you in his dad's hotel
Raped you with his cousins
Asked his cousin to Rape you
His friends Raped you at will...

If all these were true....how come you kept going back for MORE? Don't sell me the bullshit of 'No Job' because i know Loyala Jesuits student were hot in demand in those days. Most companies would be thrilled to have one of those as an Intern. You could have secured another place in Abuja if you really truly wanted to leave.

Another question i would love to ask you sugarbelly, how come you didn't report to anybody?? I heard Aunty oby is your mums friend.

Here are the people you could have reported the case to

Your parents (For you to have sent your child to loyola Jesuit as of the 2005 means that you are well to do and must have powerful friends. Even if Abdul father is the president, i am pretty certain that if her father go to know of this, He would have done everything within his means to protect his daughter. No father would hear that his child was rapped and do nothing about it. Mbanu! it can never happen.)

Mustapha's parents ( Did you ever report the son to his dad? What about his mum? Hello? )

Oby Ezekwesili ( From stories going round, it's certain that oby is your family friend. Oby as of the 2000s was a very powerful woman. If for nothing, she would have ensured that Abdul gets reprimanded for his actions and he stops it, but did you? I thought as much)

To be continued..............

BARMAN ABEG GIVE THIS BROS ONE BOTTLE BEER

YOU BE DETECTIVE??

7 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
they are reaping the shitt they tenaciously sowed overtime in bountiful supplies. they should deal with it and stop making it a public spectacle.

Bonus: one very valuable lesson i learnt so far from this imbroglio is that young men should focus on making lots of money to be financially stable, when that is done, you dont have to lift a muscle, these gals will be the ones gushing all over you, infact u will get tired of them. to hell with love angry angry
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by vanhayor(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Am not gonna say anything...I'll jst keep collating d stories....
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Forwetinnah: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
hollandis:
If I were him I will abandon my government ambitions

Lol, not happening...the people before him have done much worse. Our political class are monsters,,that's his late Dad proudly sitting with a 12 year old as wife. Tell me what moral values such a man would instill in his Sons??

8 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by joseph1832(m): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
Seun:
This story makes me sad because I dont know who to believe anymore. I can't judge it objectively because I'm sympathetic to Sugarbelly.
If Sugarbelly's accusations are real then there are other girls out there who can corroborate their story just like the case of Bill Cosby.
That's why you need to allow reason be your guide here. In cases like this, sentiment can cloud or judgment.

I believe the sugabelly of a girl is just trying to weep up sentiment. Its a thing synonymous with most Nigerian girls. I mean, from all I've read she was the one coming at the guy even when it was plain the guy isn't even in to her.

Its a standard Nigerian girl behavior, they go all out for a guy (whether married or not) almost, if not ready to kill for the guy, after the guy use and dump them, they come crying wolf!

You can imagine this same society scream when they see a single guy banging a married woman and act cool when they see a single girl banging a married man.

3 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
Orikinla:
. Another ignoramus.

I am begin to think that this Tony guy has a mild form of mental problem. I don't know if he was paid to open a thread defending the Audu's or even if was seeking to get their attention?

I am neither supporting the girl nor the Audu's but it is up to them to lay out their stories not Tony or even the wife who was never there, it is up to sugabelly and the accused Audu's.

When I saw Tony's thread forming detective and some morons cheering up, I felt ashamed for his cheer-team and embarrassed on his behalf. How can you start making conclusion on purported emails and facebook conversation that you don't have any evidence to proof the authenticity. How can you go ahead to even address sugarbelly accusation when you also do not have proofs that those actually came from her.

As for Audu's wife coming to defend her husband, I think that was a bad call. Anyways na them sabi. I don waka leave thread

7 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by BABANGBALI: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
this suga toto case go reach season ten o
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ginaz:
lies or not, why would he have sex with a teenager? 17 at that! madam, what you are saying is trash, If someone should have sex with your 17 year old daughter I hope you'll say because your daughter is mentally sick that's why.

defend your husband by all means but dont insult her mentality. why would your so called loving and Angel, responsible husband have sex with a teenager?

I dont care whatever! the fact he had sex with a minor shows he's morally incompetent.
Some of you girls will just read and comment trash.rape or no rape,did you even read what the girl wrote ? She keep going back to where she was raped believing they will have a change of heart,I mean who does that at 17?

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Officer, I understand that you are trying so hard not to disbelieve Sugabelly...yeah, because the Man is always the oppressor while the woman is the victim irrespective of the merit of the argument and facts staring at us. No be so?
We believe d Girl was raped!

3 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by LOUISXIV: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
See number of nlanders viewin ds thread...una well done ooo
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by BABANGBALI: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
Yiibos....thr biatches are gold diggers
seconded
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Endtime scandal
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by kelmicheal: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
in every gossip/blackmail there is iota of truth however is only GOD thats knows if is a lie or true even blackmailers will not excape GOD"s rath
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Bugatie(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
amtaken:
She was a minor and he was 26 so it was statutory rape. Consult uour lawyer.

Like are you seriously taken?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is a complete Bumkum! As at 2007 Audu was NOT the Governor. The lady @Sugabelly was/is from a privileged family whose mother was the Immediate Past Education Minister's friend. What are you saying? Who told you that 17 is a minor in Nigeria with respect to sex? Hello, Go check the ages of consent in states and also the customary laws. You guys come here to shout minor. In fact, as at 2007, the average age of consent in Nigeria was 16.

By the way, what is even her case? Is it gangrape or statutory rape?
elmisti:

Guy, av bn following ur post/comments on issues here, I must say u r one double sided being...Like seriously..u want to check d age of consent in ABJ as @ 2007 bah, like d federal constitution wnt overrule their laws.....Just shut it! as u ar a well. Respected member of this forum nd I wnt want to sound like a hater....buh please look @ d variables in dis issue....the Audu family (nigerian politician)...I dnt thnk I need to tell u how much dey abuse power, ordinary millionaires sef in Dis country can flush law nd order down d toilet, and the Minor (sugabelly) whose father we dnt even know, m nt picking a stand here but u shld nt judge dis issue....d fact that it is confirmed that Audu know the Babe, let thunder strike me if. 60 or 70% of the gal story is nt true...what the gal just did is to release d story when d family is weakest and can't easiily do damage control....imgine if the. Father was alive, dis babe may be dead b4 posting Ra b4 Pe on twitter.......once again, I respect you, but this is not a caseof buhari nd Jonathan... U wisdom is much required....peace out!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood / "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS / Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.