Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (175969 Views)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) / Infinix Note 2: Infinix x600 Next BIG6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
beau49:

Boss adeaks my hands dey up o grin

You know say na wetin our power reach be this cheesycheesy abi you dey whine me?

Hahahahahahaha. Whine you? Who am I to whine you. grin

We both know you are far above all this 30k phones. I know you are just forming humility. Quickly order that iPhone jare and leave all this small infinix for people like us.
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
consultancy:
kkk, downloadin it right away. Il run the tests you ask for and post screen shots after downloadin
Awesome... no kidding, you may actually be the first phone reviewer I have seen on nairaland that do not frown at inquiries about the phone being reviewed... Thanks a lot.

4 Likes

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by donprosper6(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
MrBasketball:

Exactly! You are driving to where I expect.

As I dey read now, them say the two gig ram version dey, and that one comes with 4G LTE. Make we dey wait for the price of that one.

How could a 6inches phone comes with 1gb ram in 2015? Isn't that pathetic?

Infinix just like deceiving their customers. I never used infinix phones though. But the 6" will make the phone to bulky in hand, people like me won't buy it.

You are saying it as if someone is forcing you to buy it, besides Infinixmobility didn't even know you grin so chill

1 Like

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by kene05(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
consultancy:
kkk, downloadin it right away. Il run the tests you ask for and post screen shots after downloadin
Y didn't u order d 2gb/32gb variant of d x600
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by badonkadonk: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
MrBasketball:

Exactly! You are driving to where I expect.

As I dey read now, them say the two gig ram version dey, and that one comes with 4G LTE. Make we dey wait for the price of that one.

How could a 6inches phone comes with 1gb ram in 2015? Isn't that pathetic?

Infinix just like deceiving their customers. I never used infinix phones though. But the 6" will make the phone to bulky in hand, people like me won't buy it.

Gbam!!! No go dey surprised if their big 6 2gb ram go be dat kind 31k..

At least if u wan bring new product commot make it significantly better dan the old product both in hardware and software.. By so doing it exceeds customer expectations as well as save cost by allowing the product to market itself...
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by MrBasketball: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
donprosper6:

You are saying it as if someone is forcing you to buy it, besides Infinixmobility didn't even know you grin so chill
Make dem go sit down. They no get sense.

1 Like

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by ishittu: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
consultancy:
The lock screen has this cool feature that gives different wise quotes intermittently, and auto changes lock screen wallpapers too. Im sure they are over 200 cos i havent seen a repeat yet. Also the screen is double tap to lock and unlock

Itcalled magazine lockscreen feature

1 Like

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by ishittu: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Antutu

1 Like

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by donprosper6(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
MrBasketball:
Make dem go sit down. They no get sense.

Na my nigga you be
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by donprosper6(m): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
I can't wait to handle that big baby... Make e show Naija joor
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
SO IM DONE WITH THE ANTUTU TESTS BUT AS I AM NOT MUCH OF A TECHI HERE, I WILL POST ALL THE SCREENSHOTS, SO YOU CAN PICK OUT ALL THE DETAILS YOU NEED FROM THEM

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
MORE FROM ANTUTU

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
LAST FOTOS FROM THE ANTUTU TEST

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by damilareoye: 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Job well done
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
kene05:

Y didn't u order d 2gb/32gb variant of d x600
here theres nothing like that. Its on nairaland i heard theres a 2gb ram variant. Jumia GH advertised it as having 1.5gb ram
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by madgoat(m): 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
I need to buy this fone kiss
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by gabylzy(m): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2015
this cant be the only version available...am sure there shuld be another thats gonna be a 2gb ram variant....
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:09am On Nov 29, 2015
consultancy:
LAST FOTOS FROM THE ANTUTU TEST

Thanks very much... I expected it to be mtk 64bit architecture, because seeing the battery stats you posted and your claims of it working smooth... An mtk 32bit chipset or less can't produce such performance with 1gig ram on board.... About the 4G, the phone does support 4G, but the chipset is mtk lowend octacore chipset, so the 4G bands covered may not include that of your network provider. You can check if it supports 4G, by going to "settings>mobile>" there you should find the option to switch between 3g and 2g, then 4g if it's supported... thanks again.
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 12:09am On Nov 29, 2015
gabylzy:
this cant be the only version available...am sure there shuld be another thats gonna be a 2gb ram variant....
hopefully lets watch n see

1 Like

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2015
ZesusHVWritter:

Thanks very much... I expected it to be mtk 64bit architecture, because seeing the battery stats you posted and your claims of it working smooth... An mtk 32bit chipset or less can't produce such performance with 1gig ram on board.... About the 4G, the phone does support 4G, but the chipset is mtk lowend octacore chipset, so the 4G bands covered may not include that of your network provider. You can check if it supports 4G, by going to "settings>mobile>" there you should find the option to switch between 3g and 2g, then 4g if it's supported... thanks again.
mine doest av 4g, iv confirmed. Probably d 2gb ram variant does
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 29, 2015
consultancy:
here theres nothing like that. Its on nairaland i heard theres a 2gb ram variant. Jumia GH advertised it as having 1.5gb ram
pls bro kindly snap some pictures with the back and front camera....wonna see the quality
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:18am On Nov 29, 2015
consultancy:
mine doest av 4g, iv confirmed. Probably d 2gb ram variant does
Okay sir.. Thanks...
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by ibietela2(m): 12:21am On Nov 29, 2015
consultancy:
but all the researches i did on the price in nigeria as at yesterday was still 27k for the 1gb ram, and 31k for the 2gb ram.

She is talking about hot 2 which is different from note 2 because note 2 is not yet out in shops
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by UnachukwuDaniel(m): 12:22am On Nov 29, 2015
wow. Bro how much is it,?wow. Bro how much is it,?wow. Bro how much is it,?
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by wiztash(m): 12:22am On Nov 29, 2015
consultancy:
bro trust me it has a better display. its brighter and more vibrant. the ppi is 320
Same ppi with hot note pro
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 12:35am On Nov 29, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
pls bro kindly snap some pictures with the back and front camera....wonna see the quality
already sed il do dat tomorrow. its night and dark here, twil b unfair to the device to snap at this time n judge it by the fotos
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Elxandre(m): 12:53am On Nov 29, 2015
wiztash:
Same ppi with hot note pro
The PPI is actually 245.

1 Like

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by encryptjay(m): 12:56am On Nov 29, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Oboy see question. What actually concerns you with that?
Comfort, happy birthday grin
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by ladycomfort(f): 12:58am On Nov 29, 2015
encryptjay:

Comfort, happy birthday grin
. Thank you so much sweet heart. I really appreciate this message.
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by encryptjay(m): 12:58am On Nov 29, 2015
olayinkajnr:

I talk say all those Samaru girls with big big ukwu don spoil my Jay for me.... And you still need 800 pages from hyper. God is watching you in FHD
Boss, I shock and the gods of investigation won't be happy if I talked about what I saw.grin
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by encryptjay(m): 1:17am On Nov 29, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Thank you so much sweet heart. I really appreciate this message.
Uwc sis, sleep ooo. You need to be 100 percent when the show begins. tongue
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by jameslojohn(m): 1:20am On Nov 29, 2015
Infinix try for this phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Mtn Blackberry Plan Is Now N1000 A Month- instead of N1500 / How To See Hidden Number That Call You / Zain's Browsing- Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.