Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,404 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

"Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor (25604 Views)

Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. / Biafra: Uche Mefor In A Meeting With United Nation Today / (photo) Meet Uche Mefor, The Deputy Director Of Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2015
neo25:

Source: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/11/ethnic-cleansing-at-nigeria-customs/

A Nigerian "Forensic Psychologist". Yeah....

The article was poorly written. I couldn't make it past the second paragraph before skimming through the rest.

1 Like

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by chumaster(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
what is southerners achievement in politics ?
What is southerners achievement custom service?

Kano pillars won more EPL trophies than many southern clubs, what do you have to say?
I no fit laugh at this. Bro you have said it yourself, we are talking about making this country proud amongst nations and you are here ranting about your politically cum regional induced achievements. Why hasn't Kano pillars won CAF champions league or confederations cup. Who among the notherners has made this country proud internationally apart from your suicide bomber that attempted bombing UK? SMH for you

7 Likes

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by Lordave: 9:53am On Nov 29, 2015
gretblue:

Two face people,who want Biafra and you still want to control the economy of Nigeria.
And you're a one face person that tries to stiffle the agitation for Biafra, force Igbos to remain in Nigeria against their wish just to marginalise them.
I can see how fair, just and one faced your are.

8 Likes

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2015
Ok nw omo igbo
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by chrysso83(m): 9:59am On Nov 29, 2015
I weep for my people. All these will and one day
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by tuk2ato(m): 9:59am On Nov 29, 2015
Learn to see the merit in an argument and not be blinded by bias. Nigeria is a country that doesnt learn from its history, why do we have a federal character principle if we dont obey it. I pity your likes, and your moniker even suggest you are igbo.
ify2016:
Association of Wailing wailers.

Wails today wail tomorrow and next tomorrow

Wailers don tey and no go end now because na END TIME thing.

Therefore, government without wailers na curse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by gretblue: 9:59am On Nov 29, 2015
Lordave:
And you're a one face person that tries to stiffle the agitation for Biafra, force Igbos to remain in Nigeria against their wish just to marginalise them.
I can see how fair, just and one faced your are.
It wasn't margilization when you got 65% of everything under the last administration.you are simply your number 1 enemy.No wonder you voted massively for your Hero Gej again so you can continue to enjoy the patronage.

2 Likes

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by InHim4Him(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2015
ify2016:

By the time you realize what is happening, the wailers would have stopped but then you will cry, wail, moan and mourn but there will be none to hear you.

Life is not all about politics.

1 Like

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by stonemasonn: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2015
Odimson69:
am only disappointed with the yorubas. they think they are enjoying now.after Igbos it will be their turn.its better they join us now lets collectively leave now Nigeria for the North.
it will be very hard for the yorubas to join the south to leave Nigeria because of the large Muslim population who rather remain loyal to hausa/fulani than become a minority in a break away republic.

2 Likes

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by chumaster(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
see hypocrisy ..

Arsenal has not won champions league, does that make it a small club in England or Europe?

How is crying marginalization and tribal politics helped the country?

The same way iboes made us popular with their drug trafficking abi ?
Nne as an Igbo man, doing nothing is not part of my life. I have plenty things to do than wasting my time with you, it seems you got all the time in the world. So get behind me girl!
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by sweetgala(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2015
SHOPPERS:
Wait guys. What of the Middle belt.... Kogi, Kwara and Benue states?

They were likely thrown in with the NC and NW to essentuate the idea the south was cheated. It's a popular trick
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by poseidon12: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2015
ify2016:

Don't worry you'll soon join the "wailers" before long. Dele Momodu has joined. Tribalism, especially from a government that should be for all, should be condemned by well meaning people.

2 Likes

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by warrior01: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
read! read!! read!!! yibhoe read and understand ..

You cannot differentiate btw any and many ... Jesus

Please answer the question; which EPL are referring to?

1 Like

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by fippycbk(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
what is southerners achievement in politics ?
What is southerners achievement custom service?

Kano pillars won more EPL trophies than many southern clubs, what do you have to say?

You say? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria_Premier_League

1 Like

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2015
doctokwus:
For this piece to be analysed and put in context, can the op give us a breakdown of the distribution during the gej govt, so that an objective analysis can be done.
Thank u.

Gbam!
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by otiigba1(m): 10:14am On Nov 29, 2015
ify2016:

you sound so cynical.

1 Like

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by stonemasonn: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2015
[quote author=ThisMeansWars post=40510856]why are you hyperventilating like scum?

You cannot read a simple post and understand ..typical Igbo ..

I said kano pillars has won more trophies than many southern clubs, it means Hausa's are also good when it comes to football but Igbos marginalized Hausa and cleanse them from Nigerian football..

I asked what is southerners achievement in democracy that warrants that they are better than north like you lots wants us to believe that only southerners are the achievers..

I also asked for Igbos achievement in customs which you gladly ignored ...
Bros the southerners achievements in democracy is enormous especially the south west; the core northerners tried to use the military to retain power and control by all means.
Mumu.[/quote

1 Like

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by asamaigho(m): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2015
i believe in one nigeria,but i wont tolerate any delebrate injustice to a certain section of dis country,buhari has to re adjust dis seemingly crooked route ladened with ethno-religious xteristics.
even as a staunch supporter of pmb/pyo,i will not condone any injustice on d SE. atleast the fed xracter shud be respected.This injustice must neva b condoned at all,all men of good will must speak against this,we must not be fooled by "competency"blah blah bla! there enuf competent officers from the south east

5 Likes

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by mikolo80: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2015
mightyhazel:
we up our game a notch,as it shd be done abt any tin dats not workin out!
see correct Ibo man making sense
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by christconscious: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2015
I like our dear president for one thing; he always keep to his word like fidelity bank. First during presidential election in 2011 he treathened that the blood of his brother will be soaked if he looses election and he kept his promise. Secondly he said those that gave him 5 per cent will have less position at the federal level and he is really keeping to his words.Thanks mr presdio bt may I remind you that when God wanted to free His people from the hands of Egyptian he first harden the heart of the king.continue presdo

2 Likes

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by spiralwedge(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2015
Dem don come again.

Everything these guys choose to see everytime is tribe and tribe and tribe in everything. They should let go and form their tribal country abeg. Shooo
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by christconscious: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2015
I like our presido for one thing; he always keep to his words. First in 2011 election he promised Nigerians that the blood of his brothers will be soaked if he looses election and he kept his promise. Secondly he promised those that gave him 5 per cent that they will less qouta in federal appointment and in terms of infrastructure and his keeping his promise.I hail thee presido. But remember when God wanted to show his power ,He first harden the heart of Egyptian king to realise His people.Baba continue oh.ur boys are obedient to ur to ur will.
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
baby124:
The only regions that should have the highest is the SW and SS because we have the major ports where there is some income. All the others are criminals. NE ke Even NC?
exactly my thoughts oh.
Our new govt is just a bloody scam. We don't even have ports in these places with highest numbers of DGs.

Central Zones is manageable cos of tthe water-ways but extreme north? Nah wah oh! And the blind DG's can't see the bombs entering their states.
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
christconscious:
I like our presido for one thing; he always keep to his words. First in 2011 election he promised Nigerians that the blood of his brothers will be soaked if he looses election and he kept his promise. Secondly he promised those that gave him 5 per cent that they will less qouta in federal appointment and in terms of infrastructure and his keeping his promise.I hail thee presido. But remember when God wanted to show his power ,He first harden the heart of Egyptian king to realise His people.Baba continue oh.ur boys are obedient to ur to ur will.
the man will surely go down like Abacha, from what I see.

When some mugus get into power, they oppress the 'low-class'. Na only God go knack their head with better knuckle.
He shudnt forget those spoilt leaders and the ways they ended up sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police / Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff / Sudan Evacuation: FG To Prioritize Women, Children, Diplomats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.