Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

"Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor (25609 Views)

Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. / Biafra: Uche Mefor In A Meeting With United Nation Today / (photo) Meet Uche Mefor, The Deputy Director Of Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by kesternice: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
This I rili bad. Dis is not d change I advocate 4. This admin shud deal with dis injustice immediately or else d change will fail.
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by kesternice: 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
This I rili bad. Dis is not d change I advocate 4. This admin shud deal with dis injustice immediately or else d change will fail gradually.
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by tuscani: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
it happens wen you vote a pure ethnic apologist like buhari

1 Like

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by godwin120alex: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
I dey laugh ooooo
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by Everfrank(m): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
ckmayoca:
Na wetin bros ask ham do him dey do. But dis ur source sef na biro u take write am.
I tire o. Let him list the names of all the officers concerned then we will take him serious.
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by PHIPEX(m): 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
I blame those who out of hate recalled our ancestors to rule over us. The venom with which they faught the civil war is still very active in their system. But am happy for one thing and that is the fact that God deliberately gave my people the indomitable spirit. Let the north and its allies scheme all they like, after 4yrs we shall all see that an average Igboman will be found 10times better than the northern counterpart.

You begin to wonder if these ancestors in power reason at all because this strategy has been in place since after the war yet they didn't realise they are bringing the best out of us. It has made us more competitive and more progressive. Once again, big shame on everyone who recalled our ancestors with 1960s analog ideas to preside an injustice filled Nigeria in a digital 21st century.

4 Likes

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
stonemasonn:
it will be very hard for the yorubas to join the south to leave Nigeria because of the large Muslim population who rather remain loyal to hausa/fulani than become a minority in a break away republic.
You're assuming they're ignorant and only see things through religious prisms. I believe you are wrong. If I was to point to the ethnic group that bases ALL their decisions on Religious---and tribal--- issues my finger will wave North and East.
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by homesteady(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wow.
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by pacespot(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Braindead Nigerian youth lamenting on what isn't their problem. How many of you crying over the custom sharing issue would be partaker to the spoils coming from this sector.

Sorry to say, but I don't see any hope for this country giving the mentality that has beclouded the youth who are supposed to be championing the cause for change.

One Minister from my hometown packed all the lobsters, corals and oysters of his house into custom recently and Nigerian youth are on Nairaland crying over the sharing formula in this sector.

There are many people who don't even have degree getting paid crazily today in custom. It doesn't even matter whether you are from SW, SS, SE or NE, NW, NC. You can work anywhere in Nigeria in custom so long you have the connection.

I rarely comment on Nairaland because of the disgusting and foolish ethnic bigotry that youth display on this forum.

You are fighting for a position and slot for your tribe over any merit and competence of the occupant of that position. But I ask you? If that position is given to your tribe, is it going to be occupied by a random person who has the required quality and skills.

This same position will fall to the hand of someone who belongs to the clique of invincible hands that you thought you were fighting by defending your tribe. Who lose at the end of the day - You or Them?

I wonder when people (especially the youth) will come to terms that we all have one common enemy in this country that we can only defeat in unison.

If you divide this country into an individual household. I bet you, it won't eliminate the problem of avarice and only-me that is already ingrained in the mind of young and old.

Continue your divisive preach of hatred and tribal differences. You are only helping the cankers in the system to perpetuate their reins.

I won't say more than this

3 Likes

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by wordcat(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
hamzeiy:
...na now you know of federal character..when gej gave you guys everything there was noting wrong then..no body shouted seccesion..igbos should go and die abeg

Bring ur Evidence let see and FYI, na una brothers go dey use una children dey kill una till the whole north turn to desert.
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by mindtricks: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
doctokwus:

Thank u 4 the insult.
I repeat,can u give us a breakdown of what the distribution of posts were during the time of GEJ?
Thank you for your expected co-operation.

Frankly speaking, if these claims and figures actually are true, then it's rather most unfortunate we actually considering letting this play out in first place.

Wondering how else the much touted Federal character principle was supposed to impact? Is it not the equality in little things like this that tend to make all feel like the so called "one Nigeria" after all?

This regime better not tow that dangerous path that leads nowhere.
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by jamjo: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
SHOPPERS:
Wait guys. What of the Middle belt.... Kogi, Kwara and Benue states?

Don't you see where it said NC 18
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by hamzeiy: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
wordcat:

Bring ur Evidence let see and FYI, na una brothers go dey use una children dey kill una till the whole north turn to desert.
evidence for the ignoramus

The Jonathan govt appointments
A: THE SOUTH-EAST LIST
NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA – Coordinating Minister of the
Economy and Minister of Finance
BRIGHT OKOGWU – DG Budget
EMEKA EZE – DG BPP
ARUNMA OTEH – DG SEC
OSCAR ONYEMA – DG NSE
CHIKE OBI – MD AMCON
CHINELU ONUOHA – DG PENCOM
GODWIN EMEFIELE – CBN Governor
UCHE ORJI – M D Sovereign Wealth Fund
SUNNY IROHA – DG Housing F und
EVELYN OPUTA – MD BANK OF INDUSTRY
NNENNA ORJI – Chairman, Investments, Securities
Tribunal
ANYIM PIUS ANYIM – SGF
B: SOUTH-EAST AND SOUTH-SOUTH LIST
DR. ANTHONY ANUFOROM – NIMET
ENGR. ANDREW YAKUBU – NNPC
PATRICK APOBOLOKEMI – NIMASA
MRS. CHINEBO ANOHU AMAZU – PENCOM
ENGR. CHUKWU AMUCHI – FERMA
MR. GEORGE OSAHON – DPR
MRS. EVELYN OPUTU – Bank of Industry
ERNEST NWANPA – Nigerian Content Dev. Agency
MRS. DUPE ATOKI – Consumer Protection Agency
ENGR. EUGENE JUWAH – NCC
ENGR. NNAMDI UDOH – NAMA
ENGR. AKIKUOTU – NCAA
GEORGE URIESI – FAAN
CAPT. CHINERE KALU – NCATY
DR. PAUL ORHII – NAFDAC
Dr. (MRS) G.N. ELEMO – FIIRO
ORON JOSHUA OKPO – Maritime Academy of Nigeria
ENGR. SEYI SIJUWADE – Railway Corporation
MRS. SALLY MBANEFOH – Nigerian Tourism Dev.
Corporation
DR. BRIGHT OKOGWU – Budget Office of the Federation
PROF. GODSWILL OBIOMA – NERDC
MR. R.R. ORYA – NEXIM
DR. JOSEPH ODUMODU – Standards Organisation of
Nigeria
EMEKA NKEM MBA – Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation
PROF. LONGMAS WAPMUK – Industrial Training Fund
PROF. JULIUS OKOJIE – National Universities
Commission
MRS. N.S. BENEBO – NESREA
DR. PRECIOUS GBENJO – MDG Office
PETER CHIGOZIE – Surveyor General of the Federation
DR. YEMI KALE – Statistician General of the Federation
MR. JONAH OTUNLA – Accountant General of the
Federation
SAMUEL YONONGO UKARA – Auditor General of the
Federation
MIKE OMIERI – National Orientation Agency
OLUREMI OYO – News Agency of Nigeria (OLUREMI OYO
was replaced by IMA NIBORO from the South South)
DAVID I. ADELUGBA – NEPC E/S
MR. OLUGBENGA KUYE – NEPZA
PETER GODSDAY ORUBEBE – Niger Delta Ministry,

1 Like

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by Bom4Real: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Northanisation of Nigeria and THE annihilation of Igbos Work in Progress
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by wordcat(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
BlackTechnology:

undecided So Igbos bear Yemi

Another problem with hamzeiy is that he can't even differentiate SS and SE
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by DonXavi(m): 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
H
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
"...Slots traditionally reserved for the South East zone...?"

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by veesion: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
ETHNIC CLEANSING AGAINST D IBOS FROM JUICY POLITICAL OFFICES AND SCHEME OF THINGS IN NAIJA NO B TODAY
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by NovusHomo(m): 2:52am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by NovusHomo(m): 2:55am On Nov 30, 2015
veesion:
ETHNIC CLEANSING AGAINST D IBOS FROM JUICY POLITICAL OFFICES AND SCHEME OF THINGS IN NAIJA NO B TODAY

They said they were leaving, right? So, what's the point giving positions to people who do not intend to stay?

1 Like

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by Davidegede: 8:14am On Nov 30, 2015
Pecca:
...and I ask
"how come a people who had standards lowered for them to go to school came out tops in places of work?"
"how come a people who seldom make the country proud outside our shores are elevated within above their betters?"
"...and how come we still see a future so bright for a country where mediocrity reigns over superiority?"
Naijeriya is a one way ride to a place of no return.

thank u my dear,ask them o. me am not surprise...history is bin repeated. d north is a cheat & has been cheating since 1914. 1 of d reasons y d north unjustly fights desperately 4 d seat of president is 2 use it to (a) disadvantage d south(esply d SE) because they r feel threatened by d successes,prosperity and quality of d south (esply d SE). (b) 2ndly to unduely and unmeritoriously elevate themselves ova d south(esply d SE).
this is because on a level playin field d north are mediocre to d south (esply d SE)

2 Likes

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by pasol4real(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
gretblue:

You are simply a liar with bad memories.Hear you."Hausas voted massively for Buhari in 2011.But it was PDP under GEj that won the presidential election in 2011.get your figures and fact well.That was the same story we had from your region that Buhari will Islamise Nigeria.Children of hate.
Can u tell me Ur point n Why u said i Lied .
Did the North not vote for pmb in mass ?
Haba if u dont Know dis then i dont think i shud continue with this discussion,go n learn more first.

1 Like

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by Truckpusher(m): 1:40am On Dec 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

angry Where is Mbaka

What does he have to say
Until you people begin to shoot the likes of Mbaka publicly nobody will ever take you serious but keep away from the Niger Delta/South south or whatever you chose to call it - That's your Achilles heels.
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by mightyhaze: 2:03am On Dec 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Until you people begin to shoot the likes of Mbaka publicly nobody will ever take you serious but keep away from the Niger Delta/South south or whatever you chose to call it - That's your Achilles heels.
u ok? U sound demented.

3 Likes

Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by Truckpusher(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2015
mightyhaze:
u ok? U sound demented.
The person I quoted knew what I was talking about , but how a rodent like you took it upon yourself I have no idea .

Just make sure you've taken your med please.
Re: "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor by drnoel: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2015
ify2016:
Association of Wailing wailers.

Wails today wail tomorrow and next tomorrow

Wailers don tey and no go end now because na END TIME thing.

Therefore, government without wailers na curse.

I sabi u. U were on the attacking end of wailing during the GEJ government now u are on the receiving end. Get used to it and stop complaining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu / Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners / Kogi APC Governorship Ticket: Screening Committee Knocks Out Jibril, Irukera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.