Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... (1346 Views)

What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. / Note:: How Women Ask For Sex. / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by remotecontrol: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2015
Gone are the days women ask for sex and if you decline d get offended and stops talking to you.

This time if you have cash, good job, your personal house and you are doing well. You are not married. D will rape you if you refuse.

I had such encounter yesterday. She came begging for sex I declined. She came to my house to apologize and ended up trying to force me to screw her.

She started playing with my jumbo I ignored tot it will end at hand job. Next she stylish removed her undies and tried jumping unto if me. Lol

Thank God am a man. I just lifted her up and wore my cloths. Thought she will be angry but she stood up and said tommorow is another day.

Na look I d look her. She still called me dis morning

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by naijaboiy: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2015
God save you from karishika lipsrsealed
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by henrydadon(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2015
i smell lies
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by Ginaz(f): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

I smell lies shocked
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by naijaboiy: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2015
Ginaz:

I smell lies shocked
Could be true cheesy
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by Chule(m): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2015
U NO SHOUT RAPE OHH.
THEN CAL THE POLICE.
ON THE CONTRARY. FINISH WHAT U STARTED MR.
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2015
Sex story this early sunday morning again?

Mtchew *continues searching for my church shoe*
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by bewla(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2015
bros say the truth and we may safe your ass.

abi your mr no dey work you need koboko and ogidiga

i no c any person wey them put honey for him mouth and reject it

BROSSSS u need H.E.L.P
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by 24lolade(m): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

You are not far from the truth

Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by IamLEGEND1: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2015
I have no idea where the other leg of my Sunday shoe is.
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by Afroconnect: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2015
remotecontrol:
Gone are the days women ask for sex and if you decline d get offended and stops talking to you.

This time if you have cash, good job, your personal house and you are doing well. You are not married. D will rape you if you refuse.

I had such encounter yesterday. She came begging for sex I declined. She came to my house to apologize and ended up trying to force me to screw her.

She started playing with my jumbo I ignored tot it will end at hand job. Next she stylish removed her undies and tried jumping unto if me. Lol

Thank God am a man. I just lifted her up and wore my cloths. Thought she will be angry but she stood up and said tommorow is another day.

Na look I d look her. She still called me dis morning

Guess she aint frosh enough.
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by naijaboiy: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2015
24lolade:

You are not far from the truth

Abi na cheesy
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2015

Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by Chimezie198(m): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2015
super story
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by flawlesRebirth(f): 8:06am On Nov 29, 2015
end time.LIE...

. m sorry but i have to join dz ENDTIME pple on this
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by hereiam: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2015
Karashika tinz. this kind of lady can probe pregnancy on you just for collect single dose.
brada watch ooh.
the lioness will definitely return with a better.plan.
pray you are lucky b4 she give karashika vegetable.

wink.
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by carlcar2012(f): 8:09am On Nov 29, 2015
Op what do you expect. U r gold. Everything in a ladies mind is to trap you for marriage
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by misspicy(f): 8:09am On Nov 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I have no idea where the other leg of my Sunday shoe is.
Go and check your bathroom,I saw it there when we were making out last sunday grin
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by remotecontrol: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2015
I want to stop her from coming to my house. Am no more comfortable with her around
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by tintedniggz(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2015
remotecontrol:
I want to stop her from coming to my house. Am no more comfortable with her around
lol just tell her you are HIV positive
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by IamLEGEND1: 8:17am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:

Go and check your bathroom,I saw it there when we were making out last sunday grin
i see what you did there but rats don redesign the thing by now. cheesy

Ready for another go later today grin ?
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by princeogbeide1(m): 8:20am On Nov 29, 2015
You are bad" uu lie like buhari
Re: Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... by misspicy(f): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i see what you did there but rats don redesign the thing by now. cheesy

Ready for another go later today grin ?
okay go and wear the timberlake like that,inshort i prefer that one....so you get rat for house sef....am not coming today again grin

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo And Ex USA President, Jimmy Carter. / In Love But No Spark / How Masturbation Is Wrecking My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.