Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Using 'sir' For Your Husband? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Using 'sir' For Your Husband? (3411 Views)

Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife / Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dyt:

I am tickling you na Oya open teeth Hehehehehe
grin
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
johnson232:

why didn't your dad allowed u to address him as "sir"?
I could remember intentionally wanting to answer his calls with "sir" and one day while I was still in primary school he said I should not repeat it, that its too formal and he gets enough everyday at work... and that made sense and still makes sense....

But come to think of it, my husband's subordinate will address him as sir, then he will get home I will continue..
No way.. 2 have become 1.. I will address him with anything I like but not sir

1 Like

Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by KingTom(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
favoured234:

I could remember intentionally wanting to answer his calls with "sir" and one day while I was still in primary school he said I should not repeat it, that its too formal and he gets enough everyday at work... and that made sense and still makes sense....

But come to think of it, my husband's subordinate will address him as sir, then he will get home I will continue..
No way.. 2 have become 1.. I will address him with anything I like but not sir
How about boss? grin
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
KingTom:

How about boss? grin
No way...
The day he is nice, I will address him as sweetheart, my prince, my crown, fine boy, cutest, finest dgz.
But the day he is bad I will address him as husband, one carton belle, flat nyash
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by johnson232: 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
favoured234:

I could remember intentionally wanting to answer his calls with "sir" and one day while I was still in primary school he said I should not repeat it, that its too formal and he gets enough everyday at work... and that made sense and still makes sense
hmmm.
so what do u call him?
are u saying u don't inadvertently call him sir @times?

honestly i see nothing stilted about calling one's dad/mum sir or ma, it only signifies respect.
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
johnson232:

hmmm.
so what do u call him?
are u saying u don't inadvertently call him sir @times?

honestly i see nothing stilted about calling one's dad/mum sir or ma, it only signifies respect.

I address him as Daddy...
Then answer his call with "Yes Daddy"... But with this oldage I can use "sir" he no longer takes it personal... Maybe cos he is no longer receiving the plenty sir
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by KingTom(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
favoured234:

No way...
The day he is nice, I will address him as sweetheart, my prince, my crown, fine boy, cutest, finest dgz.
But the day he is bad I will address him as husband, one carton belle, flat nyash

grin grin grin
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by cococandy(f): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Not romantic angry

1 Like

Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by JoeCutie(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Sir? If you use that for me, I'll start flogging you. The last person I use that for flogged me in secondary school. undecided
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by Pidggin(f): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
"I love you Sir"

So funny grin

To each his/her own

2 Likes

Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by byvan03: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Sir, Really ? Sounds mechanical in a supposed romantic relationship undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by SAMBARRY: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
lilmax:
wetin dey tickle this one? you don dey gather mind abi?
grin
gather mind for a well dressed lunatic? grin

Orisirisi werey grin
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by lilmax(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin
gather mind for a well dressed lunatic? grin

Orisirisi werey grin
this one that you are exhibiting madness and foolishness simultaneously,it seems ya boyfriend is not giving you the thing well.....smh grincheesygrin
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by SAMBARRY: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
lilmax:
this one that you are exhibiting madness and foolishness simultaneously,it seems ya boyfriend is not giving you the thing well.....smh grincheesygrin
ehen grin

So is it your match stick sorry impotent dheek that'll do the magic? grin

Chaiii grin

What a pity grin
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by lilmax(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ehen grin

So is it your match stick sorry impotent dheek that'll do the magic? grin

Chaiii grin

What a pity grin
or maybe your boyfriend is not the problem,i dont blame him your pot is too deep with no oil so how do you expect magic from him? grincheesy

Small dheek meets Dean’s Blue Hole gringrin
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by SAMBARRY: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
lilmax:
or maybe your boyfriend is not the problem,i dont blame him your pot is too deep with no oil so how do you expect magic from him? grincheesy

Small dheek meets Dean’s Blue Hole gringrin
no.I mean yours grin grin

Mine has produced a beautiful daughter. What has yours produced except just there for decoration and or producing ororo grin grin

See painment.ashe oro na dun werey grin
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by lilmax(m): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
no.I mean yours grin grin

Mine has produced a beautiful daughter. What has yours produced except just there for decoration and or producing ororo grin grin

See painment.ashe oro na dun werey grin
we are talking about ya small dheek boyfriend here woman,not mine......seeing mine can give orgasms you never had cool.......even though you have tried all you can to get there with all infested materials gringrin and why are you asking what mine has produced? You wanna use it this night for your dirty thoughts?

ABASHA woman raised to power 100 gringrin
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by SAMBARRY: 12:04am On Nov 30, 2015
lilmax:
we are talking about ya small dheek boyfriend here woman,not mine......seeing mine can give orgasms you never had cool.......even though you have tried all you can to get there with all infested materials gringrin and why are you asking what mine has produced? You wanna use it this night for your dirty thoughts?

ABASHA woman raised to power 100 gringrin
I have to ask because I don't need to see iy before I know even my ordinary broom is way useful than the thing you put in your boxers occupying space grin

As for those who are intrested in seeing them you can go and display it for your clients in Allen avenue grin
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by Ewuro4: 3:55am On Nov 30, 2015
DrAdeolu:
Ewuro4 be warned!!!!

Huh undecided Yimu..

*pulls his moustache* wetin you fit do? cool
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by Ewuro4: 3:56am On Nov 30, 2015
Dyt:

Rotflmao
Why did I view it again na
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol cheesy
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by lilmax(m): 7:26am On Nov 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I have to ask because I don't need to see iy before I know even my ordinary broom is way useful than the thing you put in your boxers occupying space grin

As for those who are intrested in seeing them you can go and display it for your clients in Allen avenue grin
so you use broom in substitute to your boyfriend dheek gringrin

are you dating a 90yrs old man? gringringrin
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by tpiadotcom: 7:33am On Nov 30, 2015
byvan03:
Sir, Really ? Sounds mechanical in a supposed romantic relationship :-.

not every relationship is based on romance.

whatever works for a couple is what gives.
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by Exponental(m): 8:11am On Nov 30, 2015
most of our parents respect themselves and the children copied this from them. it's a matter of choice anyway but I like us being real.... pe mi loruko, ko fa mi ni 'rumu.
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by oglalasioux(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2015
The ladies I know chose to do that as sign of respect and example for the kids and visitors. Nothing like coercion.
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by SAMBARRY: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
lilmax:
so you use broom in substitute to your boyfriend dheek gringrin

are you dating a 90yrs old man? gringringrin

go and ask omawunmi grin

Who your mama is fkin wink
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by Kimoni: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ewuro4:

Huh undecided Yimu..

*pulls his moustache* wetin you fit do? cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by McEwen(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
KingTom:

Ping me asap....#Gaangbang going on grin grin
Re: Using 'sir' For Your Husband? by nnowu(f): 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
I answer my Husband Sir,as a sign of respect and acknowledge the fact he is the head of the Home

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Confessed To Our Househelp Before She Left Us. / Is Feminism Really Destroying Marriages In Africa? / My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.