Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Private Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Private Masturbation Is Not A Sin (4695 Views)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / How Much Masturbation Is Too Much Masturbation???????? / Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Masturbation Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Zeedarh:
KK undecided
K
Re: Private Masturbation Is Not A Sin by firstking01(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
ssoftapple:
CONTINUATION!! "The Golden Rule
"So whatever you wish that men would do to you, do so to them; for
this is the law and the prophets." (Matthew 7:12 RSV)
The Law Of Love
For the whole law is fulfilled in one word, "You shall love your
neighbor as yourself." (Galatians 5:14 RSV)
So where, then, is masturbation prohibited?
Some people think that Genesis 38 prohibits masturbation, but it does not. God's displeasure with Onan in Genesis 38 is based on Onan's disobedience to the old law which required him to father a child by his dead brother's wife. It has nothing to do with masturbation.
Emission of semen, however, was unclean under the law, and a man needed to sacrifice two pigeons or two doves to make up for it. (See Leviticus 15.) It was a minor offense, comparable to accidentally soiling your undergarments. "cc lalasticlala,dominique,obinoscopy. "source: http://www.loveallpeople.org/pearl-masturbation.html
ur place in hell wud be kept separately for u and d father of all liars, infact ur own is d worse cos ur leading ppl to hell, lest i forgot, u dnt have power over ur body(flesh)...if u self gratify urslf, u 've sinned agnt God....read 1st cor 7 vs 4...d wife had not power over her own body, bt husband. Likewise d husband, he had no power over his own body, bt d wife. Frm d above scripture, if u masturbate, u 've sinned, dat means ur demonstrating ur power over ur owb body?, mr op, i dare u, stp dis ur heresy teaching, my fear is, sm new/young converts will come and read dis and be confused, possibily going back to their vomits...i beg u, stp dis teachin, its nt of God...repent urslf...i once masturbated, even as a born agn christian, i went to bible study one evening, to my greatest surprised, God used my pastor to give me serious warning, since den, fear gripped me. Op, op, op, hw many times i call u?, repent and be saved. I have alot to say on this bt make i stp here for today.
Re: Private Masturbation Is Not A Sin by firstking01(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
ssoftapple:
SHEIBI U NOR SEE THE SOURCE NI?
which source?, u berra embrace d truth and be saved.
Re: Private Masturbation Is Not A Sin by 6fit(f): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Decker:
Masturbation, whether private, public, in secret, in the open, inside room, inside toilet, inside kitchen, inside your car, with hand, with vasiline, with engine oil, with soap, with lubricants, with baby oil, with spit, with pap, crossing legs tightly, using carrot, using cucumber, using potatoes, using yam tubers, using dildos, using _sex toys, digging a hole in your bed, drilling a hole in your wall . . .they are all biblically wrong.

yur writing talent can be invested in something reasonble
Re: Private Masturbation Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
6fit:

Please explain what you mean by "something reasonable"
Re: Private Masturbation Is Not A Sin by nwonufestus(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
wat x sexual immorals.....masturbation is part of it. it is a capital sin jare
Re: Private Masturbation Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
6fit:

CHAI U WILL NEVER CHANGE
Re: Private Masturbation Is Not A Sin by 6fit(f): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Decker:

Please explain what you mean by "something reasonable"
never mind
Re: Private Masturbation Is Not A Sin by jaybee104(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
sinaj:
Vaseline crew you shouldn't be feeling guilty again grin
go and buy a d##k
Re: Private Masturbation Is Not A Sin by Interesting15: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Guys, we need to be serious with our lives. Something happened yesterday. A woman that was hale and healthy during the day (she even attended a financial seminar). And when it's evening, she was just feeling little pains, and it was increasing, that she almost died. And she was like, 'is this how people die?

You don't know when death might come. Live your life for God. Accept Jesus Christ into your life today, before it's too late. So you can reign with Jesus Christ in His Kingdom Heaven.

This message might be for you.
What if you die tomorrow?
Re: Private Masturbation Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Interesting15:
Guys, we need to be serious with our lives. Something happened yesterday. A woman that was hale and healthy during the day (she even attended a financial seminar). And when it's evening, she was just feeling little pains, and it was increasing, that she almost died. And she was like, 'is this how people die?

You don't know when death might come. Live your life for God. Accept Jesus Christ into your life today, before it's too late. So you can reign with Jesus Christ in His Kingdom Heaven.

This message might be for you.
What if you die tomorrow?
HMMMM IM TOUCHED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. / Just Check In, you'll get my mention. / OMG! This Lady Says Black Boys Can’t Handle Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.