Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. (883 Views)

I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) / Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 1 To 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by Treash(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
A Kenyan gay gospel musician George Barasa popularly known as Joji Baro took to his Facebook page on November 26, to disclose his intention to commit suicide.
"I 'm going to kill myself and this time round I will make sure i die. Tired of false hope. Tired of unfulfilled promises. Tired of broken heart. I 'm tired of messing up and being bleeped up all the time. I don't want no more." he wrote.
Later, Baro who once reportedly complained of being threatened by unknown people, updated his status again, writing:
"I have never been this heartbroken. I don't want to commit a murder. I don't want to kill myself. I hate this feeling. My heart is aching right now"
www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/photos-gay-gospel-singer-threatens-to.html?m=1

Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by Cutehector(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Even ur gay counterparts break ur heart... grin odiegwu... Men r wicked.... Ok so u can rest in peace
Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Go ahead and kill yourself, you're gonna meet Homo Demons in Hell.. GoodLuck
Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by Solidkay(m): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Y is d stupid son of a b!tch theatening sucide, he should jst go ahead and kill himself, as if NLs care.
Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by obiorathesubtle: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
undecided abeg! By all means! Please kill yourself. You're an abomination as it is.

I bought somethings for you.

Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by dapatro: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
guy u need help? because I fit volunteer to kill u ooooo
Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by Zeedarh(f): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Why are you telling us nah
Die, then we know what to do next undecided
Btw, is his third name 'bones' ?
Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by gamaliel121(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nice one....
Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by Monalisa185(f): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
why person never give am rope na?
Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Why do all the these gay men act like women? Can't u be gay and still behave like the men that you are? lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
See as he dey angry i just feel like to scrap him dada comot before i go kill am. Olosho
Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by Treash(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
BaebieHot:
Why do all the these gay men act like women? Can't u be gay and still behave like the men that you are? lipsrsealed

While others are asking him to go ahead. Tot u have better tins to say, but unfortunately...[color=#006600][/color] Fair comment.
Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by faith551(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Gay? Gospel?, that's the silliest combination of words I've heard.
See as the thing be like one cat fish I see for eket yesterday

Pls someone should tell him to hasten up with his plan,he'll be doing the Africa a favour.
Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Treash:

While others are asking him to go ahead. Tot u have better tins to say, but unfortunately...[color=#006600][/color] Fair comment.

Tot I had better things to say? So I just said rubbish because I didn't tell him to go kill himself?
I asked that question because that was something I noticed with them. Na wa for some pple sha
Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by Treash(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
BaebieHot:

Tot I had better things to say? So I just said rubbish because I didn't tell him to go kill himself?
I asked that question because that was something I noticed with them. Na wa for some pple sha

Owk am sory.
Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by donholy28(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Please kill yourself.... the world is better off with one less gay
Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by flokii: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Even ur gay counterparts break ur heart... grin odiegwu... Men r wicked.... Ok so u can rest in peace

grin
Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
(I'm going to kill myself and this time around i will make sure i die)

Which means u have been trying to kill urself all dese while but it's not working, dats cos u r not trying hard enough

Try harder nd put ur heart into it, u will die dis time

Nkita
Re: Gay Gospel Singer Threatens Suicide, Because Of Unfulfilled Promises. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Eayah u have been trying but u never die grin try this

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Want Sex And Women Want Love / 19 Signs She Isnt The One For You / Must Read:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.