Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? (2005 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? / Naija Men And White Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by boy1(m): 11:39am On May 28, 2009
sistawoman:

dont mind him. . . . his user name says it all.
ha!ha!ha! don't get it twisted,i got big love 4 my black american sisters,but they have 2 change their attitude.
sistawoman:

Is this JYHO or do you have facts to back up your claims. Or perhaps an intelligent argument?
i know where u r comin from,i know dem too well.
i suggest u concentrate on ur marriage,don't think everythin is fine.
A fool is wise in his own eyes.
JJYOU:

lol. nice one chei! you wicked o.
u r a bigger fool than i thought.dutty gyal.
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by brutal(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2009
JJYOU:

lol. nice one chei! you wicked o.
what's nice about it?
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by martho(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2009
brutal:

what's nice about it?
i wonder,i tire 2.
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by chris2h(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2009
@ poster: not a bad idea o! They are much better than we girls! grin
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by mntpaul(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2009
First off Naija brothers, do not consider African American woman, Think about it. You can hook up with a african american woman, who straightens her hair, bleaches her skin, wears blue contact lenses, all trying to look as white as possible. OR You can just hook up with the real thing (white woman). White women like black men here. Another thing, Black women in U.S. . want some nice strong good looking black African brother, with money to take care of them and their children from other men. But they only offer you a wiggly jello butt and a vampire mentality. White women treat you good, I know for a fact.

1 Like

Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by cold(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2009
mntpaul:

First off Naija brothers, do not consider African American woman, Think about it. You can hook up with a african american woman, who straightens her hair, bleaches her skin, wears blue contact lenses, all trying to look as white as possible. OR You can just hook up with the real thing (white woman). White women like black men here. Another thing, Black women in U.S. . want some nice strong good looking black African brother, with money to take care of them and their children from other men. But they only offer you a wiggly jello butt and a vampire mentality. White women treat you good, I know for a fact.

shocked :oWOW shocked shocked shocked
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by sistawoman: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2009
mntpaul:

Please support your agruement with facts.
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by jaybee3(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2009
They know what they want and don't believe in long thing.
The good ones are very ambitious and will support you till they drop.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Sef / Help Us Understand Women / Can Love Grow In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.