Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

What Will You Do??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do??? (2664 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do??? by Dongorgon5(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
3 months after your wedding, You see your wife nudes picture on the internet.
Re: What Will You Do??? by Cutehector(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
My wife cant be dat careless....
Re: What Will You Do??? by Monalisa185(f): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
what else can you do? you stand by her and find out why the pictures are there...
Re: What Will You Do??? by Dongorgon5(m): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
You can never tell...
Estherfarbian may be with one guy cuddling nd kissing tongue
Re: What Will You Do??? by Cutehector(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dongorgon5:
You can never tell...
Estherfarbian may be with one guy cuddling nd kissing tongue
lol naaah.... She aint loose..
Re: What Will You Do??? by Dongorgon5(m): 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cc:kashybaby,pinkbarbie, obiorathesubtle,misspicy,punkyveer,mrsphyno, iamcharis,naijaboiy,tosyne2much,Vanquay,Prettythicksme,laveda...
Re: What Will You Do??? by Dongorgon5(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
lol naaah.... She aint loose..
I Trust her sha!!!
But them no dey write bad gurlz for forehead...
Re: What Will You Do??? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
U gats to stand by her and fight for her. You are married nah, face whatever comes your way together. It's her past.
Re: What Will You Do??? by Cutehector(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dongorgon5:
I Trust her sha!!!
But them no dey write bad gurlz for forehead...
still trust her....
Re: What Will You Do??? by Dongorgon5(m): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abbykem:
U gats to stand by her and fight for her. You are married nah, face whatever comes your way together. It's her past.
so easy to say...
Re: What Will You Do??? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Stamd by her ofcourse but i doubt if the hubby will ever respect such lady again.

Divorce may end it,no man want his goods to be displayed.
Re: What Will You Do??? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
See all these Ashawos coming here to form "Stand by her" angry. Theres a reason divorce in Nigeria cost just less than 50,000NGN.
Re: What Will You Do??? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abbykem:
words they say is easy.
Re: What Will You Do??? by Dongorgon5(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Meaningful contribution will be of help!!!
Re: What Will You Do??? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
See all these Ashawos coming here to form "Stand by her" angry. Theres a reason divorce in Nigeria cost just less than 50,000NGN.
it not like you have d money.

Stop yarning dust.
Re: What Will You Do??? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dongorgon5:
Meaningful contribution will be of help!!!
you are married?
Re: What Will You Do??? by MRBrownJ: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
we will need to have a serious discussion to know how it happened.... her answers will be the decisive factor if i divorce her ASAP or remain with her
Re: What Will You Do??? by Dongorgon5(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Badt man grin
Re: What Will You Do??? by grad2012(f): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
And So, who knows may be its on stupid ex that posted it out of jealousy.So becos of that u will now distroy ur marriage giving the person exactly what he wants. But pls ladies be careful d way u send nude pics, if u ever must send such crop out ur face or anything that can make any one recognize its u,cos d way nude pics are being leaked now are days is crazy.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do??? by Dongorgon5(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
you are married?
NO Ma'am
Re: What Will You Do??? by Tallesty1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
I don't see that marriage going anywhere.

Things will never remain the same again and I am sure she won't feel very comfortable around me unless she's an olosho.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do??? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
it not like you have d money.

Stop yarning dust.
If a man has 100,000NGN for a court marriage certificate, why then can't he afford 50,000NGN to divorce one useless ashawo angry

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do??? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Guy sit her down and ask how her pics got to d internet!!dont conclude yet dat she is a bad gurl!!Hear from the horse mouth sad
Re: What Will You Do??? by Interesting15: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Guys, we need to be serious with our lives. Something happened yesterday. A woman that was hale and healthy during the day (she even attended a financial seminar). And when it's evening, she was just feeling little pains, and it was increasing, that she almost died. And she was like, 'is this how people die?

You don't know when death might come. Live your life for God. Accept Jesus Christ into your life today, before it's too late. So you can reign with Jesus Christ in His Kingdom Heaven.

This message might be for you.
What if you die tomorrow?
Re: What Will You Do??? by MRBrownJ: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Interesting15:
Guys, we need to be serious with our lives. Something happened yesterday. A woman that was hale and healthy during the day (she even attended a financial seminar). And when it's evening, she was just feeling little pains, and it was increasing, that she almost died. And she was like, 'is this how people die?

NONSENSE, this is called falling ill... she should have gone to see a doctor, and nothing whatsoever to do with death.
Re: What Will You Do??? by Dongorgon5(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Interesting15:

You don't know when death might come. Live your life for God. Accept Jesus Christ into your life today, before it's too late. So you can reign with Jesus Christ in His Kingdom Heaven.

This message might be for you.
What if you die tomorrow?
Religion section is there, Next time don't post rubbish here.
Re: What Will You Do??? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
It's unimaginable and a very difficult situation but we'll work it out together as a family. We are one.
Re: What Will You Do??? by obiorathesubtle: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
undecided sincerely. I won't do anything. After all the bride price money and all. Because of nude pics. Make I no fÚck wife I Just marry?? Na winsh? Who send nude pics?

Mtcheeew! I go tell her! C'mon open your legs jare, come give me obiora Junior. If you like upload more nude pics, e consyn you.
Re: What Will You Do??? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
[size=20pt] Yimu!

grin grin grin[/size]
Re: What Will You Do??? by Dongorgon5(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lalasticlala, please i need this on front page.
Re: What Will You Do??? by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dongorgon5:
Cc:kash,ybaby,pin,kbarbie, obiora,thesubtle,missp,icy,pun,kyveer,mrs,phyno, iamc,haris,nai,jaboiy,tosyn,e2much,Vanqu,ay,Pret,tythicksme,lav,eda...
Baba, wetin dey happen for here? cheesy
Re: What Will You Do??? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Oboi na to use d picshure masturbate na Then encourage her to post more

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed / Photo: Can You Marry This Woman? / Today Is My Birthday Am Not Happy- Pls Happy People Wish Me Happy Birthday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.