Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Will You Do??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do??? (2675 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
cool
Re: What Will You Do??? by misspicy(f): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
since he mentioned me lemme comment gringringringrin

the question is how did the full unclad picture get on the internet? was she a call girl or one furious EX put it there?we will investigate then know what to do next but most Nigerian men i know will be done with the woman
Re: What Will You Do??? by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Dongorgon5:
Cc:kashybaby,pinkbarbie, obiorathesubtle,misspicy,punkyveer,mrsphyno, iamcharis,naijaboiy,tosyne2much,Vanquay,Prettythicksme,laveda...

....I was mentioned here grin
Re: What Will You Do??? by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 30, 2015
grad2012:
And So, who knows may be its on stupid ex that posted it out of jealousy.So becos of that u will now distroy ur marriage giving the person exactly what he wants. But pls ladies be careful d way u send nude pics, if u ever must send such crop out ur face or anything that can make any one recognize its u,cos d way nude pics are being leaked now are days is crazy.
Croping the pics b /4 sending to me does n't make any sense to me because i want to see "ur"nude pics not just a nude pic. I have been seeing nude pics ma.
You better don't send at all because someone could still use photoshop and joine it together with ur face and it will match perfectly.
Please ladies if u can't bear the consequences or u cares about ur intergrity don't send ur nude pic to anyman even ur huby don't make a sex video with him, divorce may call tomorrow and guess what? He will use it to black mail u.
Re: What Will You Do??? by hereiam: 3:59am On Nov 30, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
it not like you have d money.
Stop yarning dust.
this joy too de worry......if u like allow him video you while doing it. thats when u go know say... I NO GET TIME TO WATCH TELEMUNDO.
Re: What Will You Do??? by hereiam: 4:04am On Nov 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided sincerely. I won't do anything. After all the bride price money and all. Because of nude pics. Make I no fÚck wife I Just marry?? Na winsh? Who send nude pics?

Mtcheeew! I go tell her! C'mon open your legs jare, come give me obiora Junior. If you like upload more nude pics, e consyn you.

you just proved to all Nlanders say you forget your brain for ITC park.
go get some sense.
Re: What Will You Do??? by naijaboiy: 6:10am On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
My wife cant be dat careless....
So you are now your wife eih? cheesy
Re: What Will You Do??? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 30, 2015
hereiam:
this joy too de worry......if u like allow him video you while doing it. thats when u go know say... I NO GET TIME TO WATCH TELEMUNDO.
cheesycheesycheesy

see tory
Re: What Will You Do??? by hereiam: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=Jolllyjoy post=40537090]cheesycheesycheesy

see tory[/quot
smiles.......i cant.stop laffin. story for d'gods.
Re: What Will You Do??? by hereiam: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=Jolllyjoy post=40537090]cheesycheesycheesy

see tory[/quot
smiles.......i cant.stop laffin. story for d'gods.
Re: What Will You Do??? by Cutehector(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

So you are now your wife eih? cheesy
i trust her completely cheesy... Right estharfabian?
Re: What Will You Do??? by IamLEGEND1: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2015
I'll simply help push her Kim k ministry further.
who knows, in 5 yrs we'll be on our on reality show.
Keeping up with the baddest guys.
Re: What Will You Do??? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
i trust her completely cheesy... Right estharfabian?
100% Hun!wink
Re: What Will You Do??? by Cutehector(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
100% Hun!wink
cool hws ur nyt? smiley
Re: What Will You Do??? by Cutehector(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2015
iAmCharis:
[size=20pt] Yimu!

grin grin grin[/size]
lol charis hw is ur minsitry?
Re: What Will You Do??? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
lol charis hw is ur minsitry?
We bless God for his power at work in us. We're winning souls and doing well generally. How's yours? smiley
Re: What Will You Do??? by Cutehector(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2015
iAmCharis:
We bless God for his power at work in us. We're winning souls and doing well generally. How's yours? smiley
oh dats very gooood... Mine has been awesome.. am holding an all night power packed crusade this december... grin
Re: What Will You Do??? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
oh dats very gooood... Mine has been awesome.. am holding an all night power packed crusade this december... grin
Wow that's awesome. I trust you have more than enough ushers to control the crowd. wink grin
Re: What Will You Do??? by grad2012(f): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
chisco82:

Croping the pics b /4 sending to me does n't make any sense to me because i want to see "ur"nude pics not just a nude pic. I have been seeing nude pics ma.
You better don't send at all because someone could still use photoshop and joine it together with ur face and it will match perfectly.
Please ladies if u can't bear the consequences or u cares about ur intergrity don't send ur nude pic to anyman even ur huby don't make a sex video with him, divorce may call tomorrow and guess what? He will use it to black mail u.
u are so correct ,I actually forgot photoshop.Someone can photoshop ones face and join to another persons unclad pics even without the person sending unclad pics.someone needs to be seriously careful.
Re: What Will You Do??? by tpiadotcom: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dongorgon5:
3 months after your wedding, You see your wife nudes picture on the internet.

how/where did you see the pictures and who sent them to you?
Re: What Will You Do??? by Cutehector(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
iAmCharis:
Wow that's awesome. I trust you have more than enough ushers to control the crowd. wink grin
yes i do cheesy...
Re: What Will You Do??? by MRBrownJ: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
if somebody is crazy enough to send nekkid pics/videos, then they MUST make sure that their personal details are hidden (face, tattoo etc) at ALL TIMES. we all know how love quickly turn sour and therefore only god knows what that jilted person would do with your nekkid pics/vids.
revenge p0rn is very real.
Re: What Will You Do??? by schumastic(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dongorgon5:
3 months after your wedding, You see your wife nudes picture on the internet.

CALLS LAWYER ON PHONE.....
YES PLS BRING THE DIVORCE PAPER WITH YOU WHEN COMING CUS WE NEED IT RIGHT AWAY shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed / . / So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.