Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,168 members, 7,864,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap (8996 Views)

Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by damilareoye: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2015
bettercreature:
I was there grin
grin

you can lie ooo
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by peedeeasobie(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2015
Zeedarh:
What makes this post more irritating is the fact that this op is proud of the whole ish - he sees it as an acheivement. Smh undecided

Im 100% sure that you cant face a man. mtcheeeeeeew angry

#real_men_dont_abuse_women

and real women don't abuse men

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Laveda(f): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
awwwwww. I hope she get well quick. Maybe Na weather
kiss I'm better now..thank you.
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Laveda(f): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by ishiamu(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2015
Laveda:
angry angry
Perv! undecided

So you want me to slap like the op did You girls don't like good things... LoL
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Laveda(f): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2015
ishiamu:

So you want me to slap like the op did You girls don't like good things... LoL
you can't even come near my boobs wink holy arena grin
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2015
Awwwwww! I bet she's married now with kids and all. cheesy
ipledge10:
there was a gal in my class that we like each other, she was the one that took it upon herself to always report me anytime I slap a gal. grin
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Hey mate.... I ve been lurking around the block, haunting some folks, that's all!!! cheesy. How re you?
STFUareyouGod:
my ghost/masked friend, where and how have you been? shocked shocked shocked
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2015
VivaVivre:
Hey mate.... I ve been lurking around the block, haunting some folks, that's all!!! cheesy. How re you?
oh! Ready? You never cared to check on me while lurking. Lol. Now let's see who file divorce first. You or me ? Time will tell tongue tongue tongue tongue

Have been good. Can be better tho. Yourself?
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Geraraheremehn: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2015
Laveda:

You won't know sef, na squezze and run cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
oh! Really? You never cared to check on me while lurking. Lol. Now let's see who files for divorce first. You or me ? Time will tell tongue tongue tongue tongue

Have been good. Can be better tho. Yourself?
I ll check up on you next time, pardon me. The divorce proceedings still stand, unless you do the needful.
As for how I'm faring, I'm alright... Better days ahead. Got plans for Christmas? Cheers mate
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Ephemmm: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2015
iceberylin:
Showing off stupidity is now a thing of honor undecided

Which kind stupidity are you talking about? He should be looking while a gal keeps on slapping shey? tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Ephemmm: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2015
klassiquette:
So you take pride in beating up ladies win you're angered?

What moral justification does a lady has to slap a man if I may ask you? It is good to use water to quench fire, but sometimes fire is needed to quench fire.

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2015
Seconded
damilareoye:
This is super story.........
grin
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Tallesty1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Adaure4ever:
i undastand.. But that verbal insult by the guy provoked the girl, the guy caused it.
Abia.

Why she no insult him back?

Listen!

Many guys don't give a Bleep about this shitty mentality of women that hitting a woman "no matter what" is wrong.

The measure you give is the measure ye shall receive. That's what my bible told me.

It is very simple.

Don't hit if you don't wanna be hit.

There's no need playing victim card when you hit first.

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Tallesty1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
flokii:
@OP you fvckup

tho. m not claiming saint o. buh I've never and will never (God help me) hit a woman

they can be so annoying.. even God knows

buh instead I'll just walk away...

m full of principles.. dnt mind.me
and I a situation where you can't walk away nko?

Lets say she locks the door and puts the key in her bra then turns around and grabs you by the belt while her lips are busy pouring unimaginable words on you?
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Tallesty1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
Zeedarh:
What makes this post more irritating is the fact that this op is proud of the whole ish - he sees it as an acheivement. Smh undecided

Im 100% sure that you cant face a man. mtcheeeeeeew angry

#real_men_dont_abuse_women
And real women dey abuse men bah?

Double standard everywhere

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Tallesty1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Laveda:
Madam LieNus
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Erums(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
I Dnt like women beaters, And the lady should be a lady not a mad fellow....

I wider raise my hand thou, it doesn't make me weak I will just walk away...
let her ego build....pride goes before a fall
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
she has learnt a lesson... next time she would know that she should not slap a man.

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by ipledge10(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
VivaVivre:
Awwwwww! I bet she's married now with kids and all. cheesy
no,she just graduated this year.
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by dazzlingd(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin joke section pls
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by dazzlingd(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
flokii:
@OP you fvckup

tho. m not claiming saint o. buh I've never and will never (God help me) hit a woman

they can be so annoying.. even God knows

buh instead I'll just walk away...

m full of principles.. dnt mind.me
na so, u never receive slap wey go reset ur principle

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
VivaVivre:
I ll check up on you next time, pardon me. The divorce proceedings still stand, unless you do the needful.
As for how I'm faring, I'm alright... Better days ahead. Got plans for Christmas? Cheers mate
And what could that be?

Yes, I've got one mega plan, to have you with me during Christmas cheesy wink wink

Can't see my mentions. I was lucky to run into this. Dunno what's wrong with the site
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by flokii: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
and I a situation where you can't walk away nko?

Lets say she locks the door and puts the key in her bra then turns around and grabs you by the belt while her lips are busy pouring unimaginable words on you?

I go dip hand insyd her bra commot key go open door...

as simple as that

and that doesn't work... well
dunno what might happen
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by flokii: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
dazzlingd:

na so, u never receive slap wey go reset ur principle

e rare make guyman receive such..

shows d level of disrespect the girl has for d guy or mayb the guy is extraordinarily foolish...

woman don slap you bfor?
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by kinglekan: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Icus:
I was arguing wiv a gal which later resulted into a quarel.we trade insults, rained abusive words on 1anoda.i remembered calin her a 'human toilet' and to my suprise, i heard a lightening strike on ma left cheek unexpectedly.i felt d prolonged sound of a bell being rung.i experienced night blindness for a short time.On regaining balance a lil,i retaliated by landing her a THUNDROUS MIGHTY HEAVY DOUBLE SLAP.i dint even boda whr it wud land.to my amusement,she was subdued to it.i tot KNOCKOUT was only applicable to boxing.i dint know thr r KNOCKOUT SLAPS.It was den i realised dat shez unconscious buh later fainted.it seems the slap has resetted her.it was den i realised i ve created a scene.i tot i'd be lynched.ppl arnd later intervened nd she was helped to regain her consciousness.i was astonished dah d crowd were even urgin me to take d aura of patience while dealin wiv gals.dey had been watchin.i was glad dah i was justified.Psychopath like she sud be brutalised

Buhahahahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by francizy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
OP, the only foolish thing you did was exchanging words with her (a woman). However, I'd not criticize you for slapping sense back into her brains. A man should not hit a woman but only when the woman doesn't hit the man. Both parties should learn to keep their hands to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by francizy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
klassiquette:

So you hit her back?

No oh! I go cut my prick carry give her as trophy!

You ladies better understand that we aren't in US or UK (even in these places, you as a female can't be hitting men at will). You don't go about hitting men and expecting them not to retaliate. I've never hit a woman but if a woman so wishes to break my promise (not to hit a woman till I die), let her dare raise her hands on me. That's the reason why I always make it clear to every women that I've dated, "don't ever raise your hands on me".

We have cultures and tradition and it's abominable for a woman to hit a man. The earlier you girls realize it, the better for you. On the other hand, your agitation for gender equality, does it include hitting men at will, while the men mope at you like a lost sheep? I thought gender equality has to do with both parties respecting each other equally, rather than one of them wanting a punching bag?

3 Likes

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Laveda(f): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
Madam LieNus
undecided
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Icus: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
People dey funny sha.if i hadnt retaliate,dnt u knw d kin eye dem go dey tak luk u?dem go dey say'na dah guy gal slap ydae'so humiliatin.

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Tallesty1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Gbafuo
Laveda:
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only Beautiful Girls Should Come In. A Handsome Guy Don Dey Town(pics Attached) / Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? / You Will Agree With Me On These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.