Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap (8965 Views)

Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
ipledge10:
your deloverance is on its way...i will take ur matter to my woli
pls how soon can you do that?
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by ipledge10(m): 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
pls how soon can you do that?
grin grin oga not something hard,maybe because of the kind of person I am

Erm erm,you help me see Laveda?
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nova15:

With immediate effect
She's flesh and blood like me.
Not made of glass.
We ladies have our excesses but its no grounds to hit a guy and the dude gats be matured enough to let some things slide
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
ipledge10:

e go don tey oooo. But I saw her brake light for one thread in the morning
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Zeedarh:
What makes this post more irritating is the fact that this op is proud of the whole ish - he sees it as an acheivement. Smh undecided

Im 100% sure that you cant face a man. mtcheeeeeeew angry

#real_men_dont_abuse_women
I feel ur pains hun
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by ipledge10(m): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
e go don tey oooo. But I saw her brake light for one thread in the morning
cry cry
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Zeedarh(f): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
MaysFinest:
I feel ur pains hun
Im glad you do. That was my intension
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
ipledge10:
cry cry
she's sleeping already
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by vislabraye(m): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2015
Icus:
I was arguing wiv a gal which later resulted into a quarel.we trade insults, rained abusive words on 1anoda.i remembered calin her a 'human toilet' and to my suprise,i heard a lightening strike on ma left cheek unexpectedly.i felt d prolonged sound of a bell being rung.i experienced night blindness for a short time.On regaining balance a lil,i retaliated by landing her a THUNDROUS MIGHTY HEAVY DOUBLE SLAP.i dint even boda whr it wud land.to my amusement,she was subdued to it.i tot KNOCKOUT was only applicable to boxing.i dint know thr r KNOCKOUT SLAPS.It was den i realised dat shez unconscious buh later fainted.it seems the slap has resetted her.it was den i realised i ve created a scene.i tot i'd be lynched.ppl arnd later intervened nd she was helped to regain her consciousness.i was astonished dah d crowd were even urgin me to take d aura of patience while dealin wiv gals.dey had been watchin.i was glad dah i was justified.Psychopath like she sud be brutalised

If person die for your head, na you sabi .
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by ipledge10(m): 12:06am On Nov 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
she's sleeping already
how do you know undecided
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 30, 2015
ipledge10:
how do you know undecided
cuz it's late already
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by ipledge10(m): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
cuz it's late already
she sleeps late,but she is not feeling too well
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 30, 2015
ipledge10:
she sleeps late,but she is not feeling too well
awwwwww. I hope she get well quick. Maybe Na weather
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 30, 2015
OP nice one, u are jst like me. Bittches think say na every man dey tolerate nonsense bcuz them get breass nd yansh wey we dey die for angry Any lady dat do anyhow with me, i send u on A holiday angry

In the hospital angry

To hell wit ur bress nd yansh!!

Bittch!!!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by ipledge10(m): 12:43am On Nov 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
awwwwww. I hope she get well quick. Maybe Na weather
oginitin...me self suppose don knock out,just strong a little bit
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by ipledge10(m): 12:44am On Nov 30, 2015
I use to slap gals when I was in Junior secondary school. ..but now,I wont even argue with any gal
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 30, 2015
Good boy! May I ask, what prompted you to desist from the slapping habit? undecided undecided
ipledge10:
I use to slap gals when I was in Junior secondary school. ..but now,I wont even argue with any gal
@STFUareyouGod, I'm sending you the divorce papers tomorrow, please comply.
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by csamii: 1:33am On Nov 30, 2015
klassiquette:

I'm not justifying her crazy act but its crazier for a guy to hit a lady, there were better ways to handle her imbalance than slapping her

Men hit women always cause they're weak, it's not normal or right but sh*t happens. But a lady that slaps a man when provoked is crazier and lacks respect.

Ever seen where a lady slapped a guy before? It takes time for him to respond. Why? Because he's processing the slap in his mind and asking himself question like;
Did she just slap me?
But what did I do?
What gave her the mind to slap me?

P.s. hitting a woman is bad.

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by ebukaddon: 3:23am On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Eyan mayweather
how is it related to this topic
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by hereiam: 3:46am On Nov 30, 2015
girlz.with over confidence. am sure the slap reset her brain to default mode, next time she go apply wisdom.
you cant go away with everything cos you are a lady n dont expect every guy to be a gentle man..... some guys be like EYAN MAYWEATHER.
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by hereiam: 3:50am On Nov 30, 2015
csamii:

Men hit women always cause they're weak, it's not normal or right but sh*t happens. But a lady that slaps a man when provoked is crazier and lacks respect.

Ever seen where a lady slapped a guy before? It takes time for him to respond. Why? Because he's processing the slap in his mind and asking himself question like;
Did she just slap me?
But what did I do?
What gave her the mind to slap me?

P.s. hitting a woman is bad.

hitting.a.guy is worse. what was she thinking?
maybe she tot she is the only one that has license to 5Min madness. she got a full.dose of her prescription.
no sympathy what so ever.
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 30, 2015
VivaVivre:
@STFUareyouGod, I'm sending you the divorce papers tomorrow, please comply.
my ghost/masked friend, where and how have you been? shocked shocked shocked
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by ipledge10(m): 5:50am On Nov 30, 2015
VivaVivre:
Good boy! May I ask, what prompted you to desist from the slapping habit? undecided undecided @STFUareyouGod, I'm sending you the divorce papers tomorrow, please comply.
there was a gal in my class that we like each other, she was the one that took it upon herself to always report me anytime I slap a gal. grin
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Manfred05(m): 5:52am On Nov 30, 2015
Icus:
I was arguing wiv a gal which later resulted into a quarel.we trade insults, rained abusive words on 1anoda.i remembered calin her a 'human toilet' and to my suprise,i heard a lightening strike on ma left cheek unexpectedly.i felt d prolonged sound of a bell being rung.i experienced night blindness for a short time.On regaining balance a lil,i retaliated by landing her a THUNDROUS MIGHTY HEAVY DOUBLE SLAP.i dint even boda whr it wud land.to my amusement,she was subdued to it.i tot KNOCKOUT was only applicable to boxing.i dint know thr r KNOCKOUT SLAPS.It was den i realised dat shez unconscious buh later fainted.it seems the slap has resetted her.it was den i realised i ve created a scene.i tot i'd be lynched.ppl arnd later intervened nd she was helped to regain her consciousness.i was astonished dah d crowd were even urgin me to take d aura of patience while dealin wiv gals.dey had been watchin.i was glad dah i was justified.Psychopath like she sud be brutalised
ThankGod say u no slap her back....Bro u nw correct guy
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nova15: 6:52am On Nov 30, 2015
klassiquette:

We ladies have our excesses but its no grounds to hit a guy and the dude gats be matured enough to let some things slide

Do unto others as you want to be done by

If a ladies do not being hit by a guy, she shouldn't hit a guy
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Icus: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2015
iceberylin:
Showing off stupidity is now a thing of honor undecided
Frm ya abov post,i deduced dat u r a SOCIOPATH,SADIST and an EXTREMIST.details later
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by IamLEGEND1: 8:07am On Nov 30, 2015
ebukaddon:
how is it related to this topic
don't blame me for ur inability to understand the correlation.
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2015
klassiquette:

Why can't you women be mature too? Abi na only man suppose mature? Isn't this the era of feminisim?
You call a guy stupid, crazy, mad and even a bastard without any provocation of sorts. Just because he refused to bow to your wishes and you say make I walk away? If na guy, you think it will get that far before someone starts bleeding?
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Laveda(f): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2015
ipledge10:

lipsrsealed
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by ishiamu(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2015
shocked shocked. If laveda slaps me I won't slap her back, i'll just touch her boobs and run grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Laveda(f): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2015
ishiamu:
shocked shocked. If laveda slaps me I won't slap her back, i'll just touch her boobs and run grin cheesy grin cheesy
angry angry
Perv! undecided
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by bettercreature(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2015
damilareoye:
This is super story.........

grin
I was there grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“after God, Fear Women” See What Got People Talking On Social Media After / So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous / Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.